Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueberrypie

Latest vlog - says she works 3 days a week but its only 2pm-6?!! So easy, don’t get why she wouldn’t have time to clean

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Bobsyouruncle

£75 ocado delivery, a waitrose coming on Sunday and Gray gets a massive box from the market. How much food do they eat? It looks like hardly any- she must waste a fair bit.Never mind she got £2.50 cashback.

• Wow

laney

She definitely has a weird sense of style, council estate/ country manor 😂
She wears different clothes when she’s out on her own, likes to be down with the kids, then dresses like a frumpy granny when she’s out with graham

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Still setting out Santa surprises for the kids, surely Alister and Vi are too old for that now.View attachment 2610371
I haven't watched for ages but thought I'd watch abit of vlogmas, blimey I thought Xmas Eve boxes were abit much, but now December boxes too, what next, NY Eve box, just cos it's a Tuesday box???

monga

VIP Member
She must be bored of the puppy too.
CC353FCE-A28D-461A-A7EB-B6E3B2F04989.jpeg

---
I’m sure the kids would’ve enjoyed that treat.

• Haha
  • Angry

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Vi possibly rolling home drunk in the future will have absolutely nothing to do with Claire letting her have a little bit of Bucks Fizz.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Has anyone seen todays tiktok? She’s posted her new sofa, it’s much smaller than the old one and looks like a bloody retirement home now! They are bloody awful

• Sick

Markusadam

A cleaner as in house cleaner?
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back

• Wow

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Why does she think we want to listen to her harp on about a sofa for 10 minutes all the while doing big sniffs, is she on coke or what!!!

Markusadam

I really don’t think that the shop is ever really busy. Who can afford to buy meat in the butchers at the moment!! I know that the butchers meat is better quality but with the cost of living crisis people are prioritising quantity over quality.

monga

VIP Member
Very clear from the IOW vid that the older two don’t want to be part of her vids anymore and who could blame them when their school friends and others will be watching them, I knew she’d be complaining about Graham not being able to go and her taking the kids, I think she’ll find they’ll keep pushing back against making content if they don’t want to do it ,I think it’s unfair of her to make them just because she doesn’t want her bank account running dry she should respect their decision not to be on camera and forfeit her clothing hauls and treats if she can’t afford to make individual content without kiddie involvement.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back
Jeez she only works a few hours a week it’s not like she doesn’t have time to clean, hasn’t she even signed up to do charity work🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3