Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back
Jeez she only works a few hours a week it’s not like she doesn’t have time to clean, hasn’t she even signed up to do charity work🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Markusadam

Don't watch her as much as I used to. The last vlog I saw was her telling Violet how much she loves Mondays because it's the only free day she gets away from the kids! Fancy saying that to your daughter! Might be unpopular opinion, but if you want free time and time away from your kids, don't have 3 of them! And then moan about it! She Seems to constantly moan about and berate her kids!
i say that to my kids all the time!!! My favourite day of the week is Monday as we all get a break from each other and I can clean the house without other people being in the rooms!!!

i genuinely don’t believe that things like that are said in Claire’s house nastily or with hate!!!

Maid22

VIP Member
That pups joints will be buggered if she’s walking him as far as the other dogs.
Yep I thought the same, spaniel breeds are proned to that. Though it won't be long before he'll be shut in that tiny utility room with the other dogs (though where are they during the day?) Bit like all the animals, never mentioned again, she really comes across as not an animal lover!

monga

VIP Member
Did she!!! I thought he was off nursery with chicken pox
He was up most of the night before the pox appeared ,having nightmares and very hot she gave him ibuprofen , Graham had to go to market that morning whilst getting very little sleep ,she packed the kids off to school and nursery while she had a day to herself ,she said Myles ran out of nursery sobbing his heart out saying he missed her and poor Graham still had to fire up the barbecue when he got home after only a couple of hrs sleep 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

blueberrypie

She’s constantly buying shit. Yet more crap from Shein for their camping trip and endless other tat they don’t need. Sure she said in a recent vlog she wanted to be more minimal.

Markusadam

Still setting out Santa surprises for the kids, surely Alister and Vi are too old for that now.View attachment 2610371

my kids are 27,23,22,15,11, and 10 (yes I have 6🙄) and they all live at home and the drama if I suggest not doing the advent stuff!

its tradition and I can probably guarantee that alister and violets friends probably get advent stuff as well!!!

Markusadam

My elderly neighbours have that exact sofa !!!!!! OMG it is so retirement village ! How the hell are 2 full grown adults, alister who is the size of an adult, violet and myles going to all fit on that!!! That’s one way to keep the kids in their rooms!!!

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Ha cutting back, but wants to book a couple of days in the summer on the IOW! She isn't going to tell her kids how well they behaved on their day out, blimey are they normally that bad! Alister is the spit of his dad. See she's down my neck of the woods, good luck to them, apparently the tourist places are rammed!
I can’t see her settling in the shop. Graham will definitely be pushed for time if his dad retires ,I’m sure he takes on a lot of the work so Graham can have some family time , she’s not going to like it if she’s left to entertain the kids throughout the summer holidays, why don’t they give Alister a Saturday job in the shop and let him earn some cash to spend how he likes, he always looks so bored on those walks I’m sure he’s well past that type of thing now even if she needs the kids for her Ads.

rainbow_venom

I can’t really understand why she left her job - I know it was to help focus on helping in the shop but she seems to have more free time than ever.
She appears to only do part time hours - she’s often back home by lunch time - and given how little she worked in the gym I can’t see why she couldn’t do both.
None of her new year goals of taking college classes or volunteering happened either. I think it boils down to her not having the will to work long term.

monga

VIP Member
Yep you can have everything but still feel down, if that's how she's feeling, she should go get help, trouble is they put their lives on yt, so obvious the cost of living hasn't affected her, nice home, pool, etc, so no wonder some folks get annoyed with her.
She said that in the vid, I think having a third child seems to have had a neg affect on her she was obviously done after A&V Myles has just added another 15 yrs onto her done with parenting list.

Ella69

That boy Miles/Myles.. Is he 3 or somet?? Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound nasty here but how annoying is he aswell as soon as the camera is out??🙄 He is always mithering and trying to be the film director or something. Can't she teach him to not shout over everything and make it all about him?? Takes after his mum obviously 🤡
I think this comment says more about you than anything.

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I dip in and out of watching her. Really liked her when she first starred up, seemed relatable - but these days just a moaning Minnie! She seems to complain about her kids A LOT! why have 3 of them! I watched her shopping haul recently, I know they source a lot of their own milk and meat, but how the hell does she feed a family of 5 for under £100?
Teeny tiny portions even for Man sized 15 year old ALISTER

monga

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s refusing to buy Vi a NorthFace jacket. the money she spends on herself is insane, yet the kids get barely any decent clothes.

monga

VIP Member
O.M.G my heart breaks for her!!!! what a horendous Decision she has to make!!!!!

Which of the 3 styles of sofa should she choose!!!!!!

read the fucking room and country Claire. Most people have to decide between heating and eating.

she also can’t decide wether to get a cleaner or not!!!
A cleaner as in house cleaner?

• Wow

Lookyloo

With her setting up the shop, she was touching her hair with her gloves on, also do you think she changed her gloves after picking up her phone?

• Sick