Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Don't watch her as much as I used to. The last vlog I saw was her telling Violet how much she loves Mondays because it's the only free day she gets away from the kids! Fancy saying that to your daughter! Might be unpopular opinion, but if you want free time and time away from your kids, don't have 3 of them! And then moan about it! She Seems to constantly moan about and berate her kids!

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s particularly skinny or lean she’s just right, she doesn’t even look toned for the amount of time she spends at the gym, she’s constantly eating but monitors every crumb the kids consume.That’s more concerning.

monga

VIP Member
Myles was ill it’s natural he would be emotional and tantrummy, how much does she spend on herself 🙄 it’s insane.

Terrible to think about but I’m always waiting for an accident in that pool with either or both of them, she should be supervising him when he’s outside .

Maid22

VIP Member
There was a clip of them on one of her recent vids and she mentioned them a few times ,she doesn’t really show much of the animals anymore probably because they seem to be dying suddenly.
She really isn't an animal lover is she? That's one thing that really annoys me about her, and her trying not to spend money!! Her groceries are a joke, no cost of living crisis in her hauls, mostly treats!

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
my kids are 27,23,22,15,11, and 10 (yes I have 6🙄) and they all live at home and the drama if I suggest not doing the advent stuff!

its tradition and I can probably guarantee that alister and violets friends probably get advent stuff as well!!!
I buy mine advent calendar’s, not reindeer headbands and novelty pens/ colouring stuff, even my 11yr old would laugh if I handed him that, the adult child wouldn’t even entertain it…That’s great if you’re able to keep the Christmas magic alive even for 27 yr olds 🎅🏻

monga

VIP Member
I really don’t think that the shop is ever really busy. Who can afford to buy meat in the butchers at the moment!! I know that the butchers meat is better quality but with the cost of living crisis people are prioritising quantity over quality.
She said she was rushed off her feet 😆
---
I wonder how much those cans of beef stock cost. I thought they were cans of beer at first. It looks as though they are aiming for high class clientele. They need to improve their packaging and make it look more high class. Graham's sausage is not cheap and people want to feel as though they are getting a luxury experience if they are paying more than they would at the supermarket.
I thought it was beer too 😂 they definitely cost more than a tin of gravy granules that’s for sure, it must be a bespoke butchers or something.

blueberrypie

I’m surprised she showed the older kids presents they’re bound to see the vid.
I imagine she’ll have blocked them from her account or something but doesn’t stop them using a friends phone.

She has got a bit of an obsession with Violet being tiny and think this comes across also with barely feeding Alister. What about when she cooked too many chips for Gray, he sounded so delighted 😂

Maid22

VIP Member
She kinda skimmed over what happened to the chickens and a geese when they were away, she needs to just get rid of the ones left, noticed the new puppy isn't around so much now, probably left in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs :(

• Sad
  • Angry

blueberrypie

Why does she insist on saying Reef instead of Wreath, has she never seen it written down, I'm sure she used to go to a wreath making thing too, you'd think she'd have realised then
I came here to say exactly this. You know it’s Christmas when Claire is saying bloody reef instead of wreath.

• Haha
Yes her neck! It’s so old
Looking, thought I was the only person to notice this! Her face is fine but her neck is so wrinkly 👵

soberkind

I just came here to comment on the sofa, I really loved the old colourful sofa. This one looks so dull and boring.