Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s getting a cleaner, she’s tighter than a ducks arse I didn’t think pay their rates, there’s ones on TikTok I watch and they charge £65

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Has anyone watched her stories on insta today? She’s so miserable at the moment, what is wrong with her. I bet she doesn’t stick this job out long, she likes being at home in the school holidays. Definitely will have quit by Summer!!

monga

VIP Member
I thought the same about Alister, give him a few hours in the shop. In this day with cost of living crisis, I'm surprised they've gone down this route with the shop, fancy sauces and snacks etc, maybe an online shop selling their meat products would of been better 🤷‍♀️
Thought the same regarding the sauces etc, unless it’s in a middle/ upper class area ? I’d doubt many would be purchasing expensive sauces and milk during a COLC it’s value for money people want.

ct22

she needs to let the leash go of Vi a wee bit.... let her go swimming or ice skating ... im sure claire can drop her off near a friends house and they can catch a bus to the nearest town centre ,go some shopping or have a starbucks lol.
---
shes 12 in october ... let the girl have a mobile phone

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
She’s feeling pretty low, struggling with the kids maturing and wanting to do their own thing, wouldn’t leave Vi alone (till she ran errands ) said she’s only 11 so had to wait till Graham came home for breakfast, she’s taking the kids camping on her own as Graham can’t take anymore time off after their family camping trip, she’s not happy about him doing so many hrs, another chick has disappeared and no sign of the chickens they’re putting new turkey chicks into their trailer.
There won't be many of those turkey chicks left ( I never realised how cute turkey chicks are) oh poor Clair, feeling low, what no hot tub time with hubby :ROFLMAO:

Markusadam

£81 on a Lidl shop and not really anything for meals. I just don’t think she is relatable anymore! Where’s the real shopping haul of a weeks worth of food for a family of five

• Wow

ct22

Are the threads still open? You can’t post on the TikTok forums if you’re a new member if that’s where you’re having bother .
im really not too sure?
---
im really not too sure?
oh it could possibly be that , trying to comment on a tattle page that's a tik tok person but it wont allow me. is there no way around this? i need to vent haha

monga

VIP Member
There was a clip of them on one of her recent vids and she mentioned them a few times ,she doesn’t really show much of the animals anymore probably because they seem to be dying suddenly.

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
Oh poor Claire, she broke a finger nail and hurt her ankle!
She moans about Myles, but at least he's entertaining the pup so she doesn't have to, puppies are hard work!
Didn't like her letting puppy out, that garden isn't fenced in at all, can see him running off.

Nosymum

VIP Member
I must say it did get my back up when she said it was like she was solo parenting, it’s nothing like it no back up no family trips out, no one to tag in if you need a break. You have a busy husband your NOT a solo parent!

Markusadam

She’s saying she has mum guilt as the kids have only been out once! That’s down to claire to take them out!!!

I bet the job will be over by Easter at the latest

Maid22

VIP Member
That’s another animal gone .View attachment 2484248
Oh I remember when they got him, he was brought up as a indoor rabbit, then after a while he was shoved outside in a cage, did actually feel sorry for him.
Latest vlog, she's moaning about hubby working all the time, he's a farmer, it's not a 9 to 5 job, and she really doesn't go without anything, she's very lucky in her lifel