Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueberrypie

She mentioned in the latest vlog that she “doesn’t know” what will happen with her job when the shop is opened. Which basically means she will be quitting it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

RachyWoo

VIP Member
The sofa and chair are horrible. So out of place in such a big room. And why does she always go for different colours?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Many of us know which sites to avoid. Unfortunately if you're not a regular buyer of gig tickets and don't Google for information first, then it's an easy mistake to make. Poor Vi.

monga

VIP Member
She seemed more concerned with Graham not being able to do the school run, why doesn’t she help out in the shop if she’s bored in her current employment, I’m sure she’ll be able to pick her own hours,she’ll be thinking ahead to summer when they can’t just take off now there’s the added responsibility of a shop as well as the farm to see to.

blueberrypie

Disappointed to see Claire shops from Shein which are so unethical, trashy fast fashion paying their employees a pittance in a sweat shop.

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
There’s no mention of the gerbils 🐹, some of the rabbits died, Goldie dropped dead, one of the dogs died she didn’t say what happened the other goose, all in such a short space of time, is that normal!
Nope, it's because she has zero feelings for animals, I've really noticed it over the years with her, I used to get really pissed off with her how 3 dogs lived in that tiny utility room, never saw them in the house, then they got peter rabbit, who was a house rabbit, he ended up in a cage outside.

• Angry

blueberrypie

Just caught up on her stories. “I’ve popped to work in between” so she means like two one-hour meetings or something then 🙄 she has no idea how lucky she is to be at home so much with her kids in the holidays when so many parents have to use holiday clubs or family because they have actual full time jobs. Yet she’s still moaning about it.

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe she brought a doggy bag with ice cream home 😂 I’ve never heard of that before, she’s a miserable cow getting!

• Wow
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Jeez I didn’t see that coming 😂…It’s nearly hot tub weather don’t ya know 😎

• Haha

Markusadam

She doesn’t make sense!!! She won’t get an and v to help as they won’t do it her way and yet she is happy to pay a stranger to do it! What if they don’t do it her way either!!!!!!!

She just comes across as someone who is “so hard done by” and “I have all this on my shoulders to do alone”

Reactions: 4

Maid22

VIP Member
Thought the same regarding the sauces etc, unless it’s in a middle/ upper class area ? I’d doubt many would be purchasing expensive sauces and milk during a COLC it’s value for money people want.
Not sure about the area, but all the local butchers near me have gone really expensive and as for farm shops, I'd have to remortgage my house to be able to shop in them!

blueberrypie

why does she have her hair so light?! It really doesn’t suit her. I was watching one of her old videos earlier where she’d just had Myles, her hair was her natural dark rich brown colour and it was long, and she wore clothes in colours that suited her like purples, greens, florals. She actually looked better a few days postpartum than she does now. The trendy colours of boring beige and brown and neutral just don’t suit her.

Maid22

VIP Member
I really want to know what happened to most of their chickens and a goose which disappeared when they went away, she skimmed over it, now the remaining hen has chicks, they won't last, that poor goose ( I really don't like them, they can be so viscous, good for guarding) is left on its own, wheres the puppy?? Locked in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs, after all these years I've watched her, she really doesn't like, or care about animals, really makes me :mad:

monga

VIP Member
It’s far too small an impractical for their size of family, the white chair will be stained in no time.

• Wow