The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to her if she thinks she will get a positive so quickly. Mine took nine days. She only tested herself on Thursday and got positive so she’s three days in!

Reactions: 1
I see she’s removed the comment about still going on holiday, she’s obviously not better yet or she would’ve said she tested neg, better put this on before it’s gone too 😂
0C8AF813-B318-4560-BFC3-4F6D1583A6D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she’s removed the comment about still going on holiday, she’s obviously not better yet or she would’ve said she tested neg, better put this on before it’s gone too 😂View attachment 1200553
100% she will still be positive tomorrow only 3/4 days after being positive the level of selfishness and irresponsibility of this woman is staggering 🙄

Reactions: 5
Good luck to her if she thinks she will get a positive so quickly. Mine took nine days. She only tested herself on Thursday and got positive so she’s three days in!
I didn’t get a negative until Day 16. Good luck Claire

Oh and how she whinged about having to buy tests for covid cos they used the rest on vi, she's really coming across lately as being quite dreadful!

• Wow
I don’t know why she told people she’s pos and then goes on to delete comments of those questioning her holiday plans is she going to go offline for a week and post nothing 🫥

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she told people she’s pos and then goes on to delete comments of those questioning her holiday plans is she going to go offline for a week and post nothing 🫥
Well no self respecting person would be bothered by her "holiday" if shes going with covid infecting holidaymakers

Well no self respecting person would be bothered by her "holiday" if shes going with covid infecting holidaymakers
Myles is poorly she said with it as well yet selfish woman still doesnt care he would just want his bed and home comforts surely not be dragged everywhere by Claire wanting her me me time

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly! What if the others get sick on holiday and they get a bad dose , the staff and passengers on the ferry are at risk,as are the resort staff and cleaners, that can cost businesses a lot of money if they’re short staffed ,especially at a holiday resort where it will tear through in no time.

She will say she’s had a negative test no doubt.
She said she’s getting there so implying she’s not fully recovered.

She may get a lot of backlash for this I would’ve said FA if I was still planning on going away.

Apart from all her selfish moaning, she really needs to clean those dirty creases on her neck!

• Haha
  • Sick

Myles is poorly she said with it as well yet selfish woman still doesnt care he would just want his bed and home comforts surely not be dragged everywhere by Claire wanting her me me time
I wonder what day she served up the chicken dinner she said Myles was ill then ,was she out and about while he was ill :unsure: I see she's removed that post too :) she was at her Hit class that day

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Graham and Alister will get it this time no doubt as well as Claire and Myles ... no point going away infecting unsuspecting people just because Claire wants me me me time 🙄

I used to really like her but she Seems to have become so conceited. I don't know why she bothered to have another baby as she constantly moans about her kids or just seems generally indifferent towards them. It feels like all YouTubers Start off really well, are likeable and relatable - yet once they start to become more popular, get approached to do ads and are given a tit ton of free stuff - they just become self righteous and entitled! Claire is a prime example of this.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she left her covid pos toddler to go to the gym and infect god knows how many people in that Hit class ,she’s got no thought for others at all as long as she gets to do her thing 🙄

• Angry
I can’t believe she left her covid pos toddler to go to the gym and infect god knows how many people in that Hit class ,she’s got no thought for others at all as long as she gets to do her thing 🙄
That is unbelievable ... for a blinking gym class 😡what the heck goes through this womans head? She really does have some quite serious issues.

That is unbelievable ... for a blinking gym class 😡what the heck goes through this womans head? She really does have some quite serious issues.She has no regard for anyone else whatsoever.

That is unbelievable ... for a blinking gym class 😡what the heck goes through this womans head? She really does have some quite serious issues.
It was was the chicken dinner gave it away 😂 she said on todays vid she didn’t go out anywhere when Myles was ill but I remembered she said in reply to someone on here’s comment that Myles didn’t eat any of the chicken because he was poorly ( she’s since removed the comment) but at the start of her what I eat vid she was just back from a Hit class and you can clearly hear the bunged up Myles is by his voice , she knew he was ill before she did the class.

• Sad
  • Angry
It was was the chicken dinner gave it away 😂 she said on todays vid she didn’t go out anywhere when Myles was ill but I remembered she said in reply to someone on here’s comment that Myles didn’t eat any of the chicken because he was poorly ( she’s since removed the comment) but at the start of her what I eat vid she was just back from a Hit class and you can clearly hear the bunged up Myles is by his voice , she knew he was ill before she did the class.
She posts her whole life on social media/youtube and trips herself up everytime 🙄

• Haha
She took Myles swimming, soft play and for a coffee while Vi had covid so she doesn’t care about where she is or who she could spread it to.

There’s been countless times they’ve all been unwell during the pandemic and she didn’t even consider Covid.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.