Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m never one to usually post on here but oh my god. It has to be said now. Have been following Claire for years. It used to be lovely to watch her videos as she was so positive, inspired me to be more positive and healthy etc. Now, she is a completely different person. ALL she does is moan, wether it’s about her wardrobe is too full and it’s ‘stressing her out’, wether it’s she’s gone out for a roast dinner and she said ‘come on, where’s the broccoli, is it too expensive or something’ moaning CONSTANTLY about her garden being not being done on time, moaning about the stress of going on holiday???? Seriously!!! She needs to give her head a wobble and realise that there’s a hell of a lot of people in the UK right now going through extremely stressful times, not knowing wether to feed their kids or keep their heating on, and she’s moaning about how there’s No broccoli on her roast dinner in a pub. Every single video is her moaning about something and it’s absolutely draining!!! She has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world, she works minimal hours and lives in a beautiful house, they have a house that they rent out so that’s another income, she is able to spend ridiculous money on clothes and still all she does is moan. I have unsubscribed and can’t bare to watch her anymore. She needs to open her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Claire wandering around Costco spending a fortune on luxuries in between the other 6 shops a week she does! Meanwhile me and countless others struggling to decide what we can afford on essentials in Aldi once a week! Starting to get a bit sickening now, she has absolutely no idea!!

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I literally cannot believe she’s asking for donations while lying in her hot tub, beside her pool, in a detached 4-bed property, on acres of land in the country side & going on a cruise. Is she having a fucking laugh???? What a greedy, manipulative, brazen excuse of a human being she is! Read the fucking room Claire, people are DYING & suffering & you want them to fund your extravagant lifestyle?? It actually beggars belief! 😡

blueberrypie

Thread title suggestion: Super spreader and super spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Claire wandering around Costco spending a fortune on luxuries in between the other 6 shops a week she does! Meanwhile me and countless others struggling to decide what we can afford on essentials in Aldi once a week! Starting to get a bit sickening now, she has absolutely no idea!!
Couldn't agree more, the constant spending is also getting on my nerves, she really doesn't live in the real world where most are struggling, she lives in Claire's world!

monga

VIP Member
Her latest offering was another vid pointing out how much Gray was eating ,complaining because he bought two packs of pepsi , she had to have her way over lunch he clearly stated he was looking forward to a pizza slice but she wanted sushi and wouldn't bend to it ,going to be spending thousands on patio furniture ,thinks it's great to have a firepit in the middle of the table with a young child around :rolleyes: she's exhausting listening to her moan and complain I bet Gray sneaks off to buy himself a load of goodies in peace .

I see a few people lurking on here come and join we're a very welcoming bunch (y)😂

Reactions: 11

Marki

Our princess tested positive for covid and you know she be milking it and be using graham to his maximum power she really has changed ALOT I used to really like her but now she is turning into the every other influencer out there 🥹

Reactions: 10

candyland_

VIP Member
Sod Covid.. The government have ruined any fucks I had left to give about it when they broke their own rules.

Reactions: 9

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I used to really like her but she Seems to have become so conceited. I don't know why she bothered to have another baby as she constantly moans about her kids or just seems generally indifferent towards them. It feels like all YouTubers Start off really well, are likeable and relatable - yet once they start to become more popular, get approached to do ads and are given a shit ton of free stuff - they just become self righteous and entitled! Claire is a prime example of this.

candyland_

VIP Member
How is one chicken breast being shared between 3 people 🫣

Up at 6am for a gym session that’s doing absolutely nothing for her.

She has gronala, blueberries and egg wraps for breakfast. There’s no way she would approve of her kids having both. Of course it has to be paleo and made with oat milk.

Cup of tea and an apple.

Left overs for lunch. There’s more there than the kids ever have on their plate for dinner. Scrimps on their portions to feed herself the next day. Snacks on cheese while she prepares it.

Coffee and a grenade bar. Complaining home days drain her. Take your kids out then!!

Quite alarming that she says she usually needs a gin at 4pm to get her through cooking dinners..

The three chicken breasts between five for dinner.. 🤣

Pushing the boat out with cookie dough AND cinnamon swirls.

To end… what’s happened to her hair? 😂

27C63F4A-1692-49CC-955A-3BB28BD79572.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I just watched the first holiday vlog, they’ve put Myles in a booster seat with just the seat belt (which wasn’t even on him half the time). So unsafe!
I also just watched this and not only is she snottering and carrying on you can clearly hear in “grays” voice that his nose is blocked up the minute they got there! Poor alistar looks bloody miserable and really hope the kids in his class don’t see him on the carousel he will be laugh of the class poor boy!!

• Wow

RachyWoo

VIP Member
When she kept wiping her nose with her hand and not washing it, and then coughed into her hand and then touched the canister of paint Graham is using 🤢
Can't believe she actually said everyone can go on holiday now even if they have covid 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s annoying in Costco.

She’s straight in looking at the £3500 garden sets, telling Graham he doesn’t need any tools but it’s OK for her to stop and look at the fitness aisle.

Down the cereal section she’s pointing out cereal Graham likes and then says ‘I never buy it’. She never wants to buy anything other people like but she doesn’t think twice about buying stuff she wants for herself.

Disapproves when Graham picks up two cases of Pepsi.. After she’s checked the price hasn’t went up. She’s more than happy to spend £12.99 on more Grenade snacks though.

Will she hide the mango and cookies this week? I bet she wasn’t happy that Graham was eating yoghurts and cookies as soon as they got unpacked 😂

• Haha
Never posted here before didn’t even know this site was a thing until “fawn” let the world know! 😳
However...a small observation as per many I’m sure Claire clearly has problems with food! Iv never known anyone to pass so much comments about food. She continually moans about how much the kids and “Gray” eat it’s rediculois. As well as constant comments about ohhhh yummy when she dokes up a miniature portion!
Violet looks like she has problems surrounding food too at her age😳probably well influenced by her mother and may soon be on the old protein drink train also! Thing is, in spite of all the protein this protein that she never has any damn energy she’s always looking for a pick me up😴! She doesn’t look her age but much older, so clearly the so called healthy lifestyle has done her no favours at all! Come on Claire your a young woman live a little and stop making the rest of your brood feel bad for simply wanting to eat!!!!

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I feel like she just ignores her kids half the time! Like others have mentioned, Alister twice saying he's hungry, and nothing! Violet was talking to her at some points on the chair lift thing but Claire just seems too engrossed in the camera! She's trying too hard to film this fun family holiday, when the reality is they've all got covid, the older kids don't want to be there and they are starving! My son is a little bit younger than Alister and he never stops eating! Growing kids need substantial meals and portions! She doesn't realise the damage she is doing them physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

candyland_

VIP Member
Little recap..

Claire is still me, me, ME. She wants to be free to go to the gym and shopping 24/7 and then whinges she’s exhausted after an hour with the kids. She slags them off constantly.

The kids are still on rations while she snacks and obsesses over protein. The kids are also still getting grief for asking for a bagel after she told them they weren’t getting any dinner.

The garden still isn’t done and she moans about it in every vlog.

She’s starting a new job at a gym in May. She hasn’t been to her retail job in god knows how long.

Claire is now a Karen.

• Haha
It should be south of the UK

The the food thing is sad. I have 3 little ones and take great pleasure in knowing they are well and fully fed. That doesn’t mean unlimited sugar intakes but it does mean good portions of meals and unlimited access to snacks like cheese/hummus/ and veg, toast and marmite etc plus the odd packet of crisps and a biscuit on some days between meals. Why all the rationing?

The poor wee soul being dragged around when ill is just unforgivable.

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
She openly withholds snacks and tells them to fill up on their food because there won’t be anything else. When they went to the pub they ate at 2pm and she was adamant she wouldn’t be cooking dinner and then complained when they were hungry at 5pm. Of course she had filled up on a cooked breakfast that day too but she thinks because she isn’t hungry that they couldn’t possibly be.

It’s always the same eye rolling and begrudgingly making them 1 bagel that irritates me. My child just makes stuff like that whenever she fancies so it’s weird to me that they have to ask.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Graham's flirty looks at the camera give me butterflies. If Claire featured him more, I'd watch all of the Vlogs.

• Haha