The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be pissed if Graham is ill on holiday they'll be no breakfast maker or kids entertainer she'll have to do it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll be pissed if Graham is ill on holiday they'll be no breakfast maker or kids entertainer she'll have to do it herself 😂
I reckon if hes ill and Myles he wont want to go away and Claire will make him go . They definitey dont see eye to eye on most things they have a strained relationship for sure.

Reactions: 1
She's been so ignorant over covid, her daughter had to ask her for a test🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m never one to usually post on here but oh my god. It has to be said now. Have been following Claire for years. It used to be lovely to watch her videos as she was so positive, inspired me to be more positive and healthy etc. Now, she is a completely different person. ALL she does is moan, wether it’s about her wardrobe is too full and it’s ‘stressing her out’, wether it’s she’s gone out for a roast dinner and she said ‘come on, where’s the broccoli, is it too expensive or something’ moaning CONSTANTLY about her garden being not being done on time, moaning about the stress of going on holiday???? Seriously!!! She needs to give her head a wobble and realise that there’s a hell of a lot of people in the UK right now going through extremely stressful times, not knowing wether to feed their kids or keep their heating on, and she’s moaning about how there’s No broccoli on her roast dinner in a pub. Every single video is her moaning about something and it’s absolutely draining!!! She has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world, she works minimal hours and lives in a beautiful house, they have a house that they rent out so that’s another income, she is able to spend ridiculous money on clothes and still all she does is moan. I have unsubscribed and can’t bare to watch her anymore. She needs to open her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon if hes ill and Myles he wont want to go away and Claire will make him go . They definitey dont see eye to eye on most things they have a strained relationship for sure.
I don't think he can say no to her the nagging would be to painful to listen to, she seems really clingy to him resents the fact that he has to work and be away for most of the day she said even if they do nothing on holiday only stay in and play board games at least she'll have G to herself for a week .

I’m never one to usually post on here but oh my god. It has to be said now. Have been following Claire for years. It used to be lovely to watch her videos as she was so positive, inspired me to be more positive and healthy etc. Now, she is a completely different person. ALL she does is moan, wether it’s about her wardrobe is too full and it’s ‘stressing her out’, wether it’s she’s gone out for a roast dinner and she said ‘come on, where’s the broccoli, is it too expensive or something’ moaning CONSTANTLY about her garden being not being done on time, moaning about the stress of going on holiday???? Seriously!!! She needs to give her head a wobble and realise that there’s a hell of a lot of people in the UK right now going through extremely stressful times, not knowing wether to feed their kids or keep their heating on, and she’s moaning about how there’s No broccoli on her roast dinner in a pub. Every single video is her moaning about something and it’s absolutely draining!!! She has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world, she works minimal hours and lives in a beautiful house, they have a house that they rent out so that’s another income, she is able to spend ridiculous money on clothes and still all she does is moan. I have unsubscribed and can’t bare to watch her anymore. She needs to open her eyes.
Yes she's definitely changed since she had Myles she was bearable back then .I used to love her hourly vlogs now it's just complaints from the outset even the kids look so miserable and despondent.

She's been so ignorant over covid, her daughter had to ask her for a test🤷‍♀️
Her mum works in healthcare yet chose to ignore her symptoms if she was with Claire the week before Vi tested pos ,she said her mum had a cold like virus .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can tell she really didnt want another baby and especially riled when Myles turned up and he wasnt another little "viley" as she calls her 🙄Now vi is rebelling and shes got a rambunctious toddler and looking for every possible opportunity to get away from the children. And Gray looks for every opportunity to be out the house - mainly so he gets fed properly lol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she must be very unhappy to be so negative. She’s only happy when she’s having her own time or ‘Grey’ is around.

I know we come on here and say negative things but it’s no different to chatting to your friends about a tv show whereas she is slagging her every thing she can off including her kids.

Reactions: 3
She just always seems so unhappy- she has so many positive things in her life - yet she's constantly whinging and got a face like a smacked arse! I'm appalled to read she has no regard for covid and vulnerable people! She used to be really down to earth but just recently she has a real air of arrogance and superiority about her.

Reactions: 7
Maybe if Claire worked more he could slightly cut down his hours or if she cut back on her constant spending he could hire someone even part time to lighten the load a little.

I think she must be very unhappy to be so negative. She’s only happy when she’s having her own time or ‘Grey’ is around.

I know we come on here and say negative things but it’s no different to chatting to your friends about a tv show whereas she is slagging her every thing she can off including her kids.
Yeah well we're not being negative about our own lives just other peoples :ROFLMAO:

Also the way shes started hinting at mental health - she wouldnt know real struggle with
mental health or hardship shes simply selfish through and through.

Also the way shes started hinting at mental health - she wouldnt know real struggle with
mental health or hardship shes simply selfish through and through.
Maybe it's because her friend Charli came back on Insta to brag about how great her house was looking but wouldn't be featuring her kids anymore then realized she doesn't have any content without them so claimed her MH had dipped and she was leaving again .Claires in a similar position to her in that they're just bored being sat at home with the kids and a rich husband that's never around .

• Haha
She moaned the Myles was clingy! Yes he's poorly with covid Claire he will be clingy and can probably tell you're not interested

• Sad
She moaned the Myles was clingy! Yes he's poorly with covid Claire he will be clingy and can probably tell you're not interested
Clingy because hes clearly ill with covid and Claire wants to drag him away from his home for her me time holiday 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
She must’ve got Graham to warn the builders off she needs to lounge before her new job starts :sneaky:
D70417CB-53F7-47E1-A6C4-743A91FCA032.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
What an absolute Karen 🤣🤣🤣
I think their money saving quote backfired on them ,someone in the comments said her husband is a landscape gardener and she should've paid the builders for a complete job not on a daily rate because they rip the arse out it that's how they make their money she said they took the daily rate because the quote was cheaper but she agrees they're obviously trying to drag it out for more money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the builders are Subscribers and doing it to wind her up? They might feel put out after being served cheap coffee when Claire has a fancy pod machine.
Cheapskate Claire strikes again 🤣🤣🤣

Shes probably gone and given the builders covid ... they wont be back now lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s shooting herself in the foot with the landscapers.

One of my close friends has his own landscaping business and I asked him about how he works his jobs. He said for the majority of his jobs and especially large projects they will focus on one job at a time. He thinks she’s probably pissed them off and that’s why they don’t always turn up.

She will probably struggle to find someone to complete their work too and it may not be the same quality.

No wonder they are dragging it out if she is paying a daily rate 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.