The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shooting herself in the foot with the landscapers.

One of my close friends has his own landscaping business and I asked him about how he works his jobs. He said for the majority of his jobs and especially large projects they will focus on one job at a time. He thinks she’s probably pissed them off and that’s why they don’t always turn up.

She will probably struggle to find someone to complete their work too and it may not be the same quality.
I have to say the quality of the work is very good Claire bought the wrong tiles as well as changing her mind over the decking and gave the men a headache even trying to cut the things as they chip really easily , I’d just be glad they were doing a good job and not cowboys which is what she could end up with in her haste to get it done.

Reactions: 3
Off topic abit, but I've never seen the attraction of rattan garden furniture! And what she was looking at in Costco for like 3 grand, she's defo changed, and not for the better!

Reactions: 2
I think there alot of stone in that garden now too just my opinion but find it a bit too hard/much

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Off topic abit, but I've never seen the attraction of rattan garden furniture! And what she was looking at in Costco for like 3 grand, she's defo changed, and not for the better!
I think she's hoping for freebies throwing all those hints about the climbing frame and furniture

Or maybe the builders don't want to work there whilst she had covid which makes sense

Reactions: 1
I have to say the quality of the work is very good Claire bought the wrong tiles as well as changing her mind over the decking and gave the men a headache even trying to cut the things as they chip really easily , I’d just be glad they were doing a good job and not cowboys which is what she could end up with in her haste to get it done.
It’s not just as simple as her changing her mind when they have materials to order or change.

Reactions: 1
So are we thinking radio silence from Claire because she knows shes still going away with covid or will she lie shes negative in some way just to try and get off the hook when we all know that isnt possible and neither will Myles be negative either.

Reactions: 3
So are we thinking radio silence from Claire because she knows shes still going away with covid or will she lie shes negative in some way just to try and get off the hook when we all know that isnt possible and neither will Myles be negative either.
Probably silence as they are busy travelling etc, but I imagine she'll either not address it or say she had two negative tests, in any case I doubt she'll admit she's still testing positive with covid & going on holiday if she is!

There’s no way she will be negative today! She will 💯 lie that she tested negative then still go away with covid!! Incredibly selfish of her!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She will post a boomerang travel pic before long.
Has she given up on her April videos since she said the next ones will be after her holiday? She doesn’t stick at anything 😂

• Haha
Even if she is negative, which is unlikely - how does she know her husband won't get it?. It's so selfish and inconsiderate of other people. It's people like Claire who are spreading the virus because they aren't moral enough to do the right thing or think about others!

• Angry
Even if she is negative, which is unlikely - how does she know her husband won't get it?. It's so selfish and inconsiderate of other people. It's people like Claire who are spreading the virus because they aren't moral enough to do the right thing or think about others!
Couldn't agree more! I used to like her, but she really is coming across as very selfish and spoilt lately!

• Angry
I think she had herself in mind when she did that haul I’d be very surprised if that stuff fitted Vi she’s very slight, even Alistairs shorts looked huge for a boy of his build, no stories today they’re obviously in the IOW infecting people.

When is she off on her hols?
It must be today if there's no stories .

Probably silence as they are busy travelling etc, but I imagine she'll either not address it or say she had two negative tests, in any case I doubt she'll admit she's still testing positive with covid & going on holiday if she is!
She won't know how she's testing as she refuses to buy tests .

Last edited:
  • Angry
I think she had herself in mind when she did that haul I’d be very surprised if that stuff fitted Vi she’s very slight, even Alistairs shorts looked huge for a boy of his build, no stories today they’re obviously in the IOW infecting people.

It must be today if there's no stories .

As usual she only got a few bits for Alister.. thats literally her line on every kids clothing haul.. I got more for Violet because shes growing... oh so Alister doesn't grow clearly when hes a growing 12 year old lad? More like she cant afford to buy Alister new clothes and wouldnt , he still needs clothes Claire, probably would need a small mens size and she wouldnt pay those prices clearly:cautious:

It’s not just as simple as her changing her mind when they have materials to order or change.
The builders would've had the job done if she'd have kept to her decking plan ,instead they had to level and tile the far side of the pool which she admitted herself added a lot to their workload ,then she complains and slates them which won't do their company any favours if she happens to catch the name of it on her vids :rolleyes:

As usual she only got a few bits for Alister.. thats literally her line on every kids clothing haul.. I got more for Violet because shes growing... oh so Alister doesn't grow clearly when hes a growing 12 year old lad? More like she cant afford to buy Alister new clothes and wouldnt , he still needs clothes Claire, probably would need a small mens size and she wouldnt pay those prices clearly:cautious:
She let's him share her expensive hoodies, she said on an earlier vid .I couldn't image the ribbing he's get wearing his mums clothes 😂 buy the boy his own .I'd never share clothes with my sons it seems an odd thing to do.

• Wow
The builders would've had the job done if she'd have kept to her decking plan ,instead they had to level and tile the far side of the pool which she admitted herself added a lot to their workload ,then she complains and slates them which won't do their company any favours if she happens to catch the name of it on her vids :rolleyes:

She let's him share her expensive hoodies, she said on an earlier vid .I couldn't image the ribbing he's get wearing his mums clothes 😂 buy the boy his own .I'd never share clothes with my sons it seems an odd thing to do.
That is sooooo weird , he needs his own clothes , his own identity and his own style, wow that boy is going to massively rebel against her big time. Also bikinis for a 10 year old girl ... wow very questionable.. the girl should have some modesty and Claire should be teaching that.

I can't believe she's so tight not to buy tests! The amount she spends on that protein stuff which makes her look dreadful!
But Claire you enjoy your time away spreading covid :rolleyes:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.