The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thread begins. If someone wants to do a recap, feel free, I'm rubbish at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never posted here before didn’t even know this site was a thing until “fawn” let the world know! 😳
However...a small observation as per many I’m sure Claire clearly has problems with food! Iv never known anyone to pass so much comments about food. She continually moans about how much the kids and “Gray” eat it’s rediculois. As well as constant comments about ohhhh yummy when she dokes up a miniature portion!
Violet looks like she has problems surrounding food too at her age😳probably well influenced by her mother and may soon be on the old protein drink train also! Thing is, in spite of all the protein this protein that she never has any damn energy she’s always looking for a pick me up😴! She doesn’t look her age but much older, so clearly the so called healthy lifestyle has done her no favours at all! Come on Claire your a young woman live a little and stop making the rest of your brood feel bad for simply wanting to eat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Claire wandering around Costco spending a fortune on luxuries in between the other 6 shops a week she does! Meanwhile me and countless others struggling to decide what we can afford on essentials in Aldi once a week! Starting to get a bit sickening now, she has absolutely no idea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Claire wandering around Costco spending a fortune on luxuries in between the other 6 shops a week she does! Meanwhile me and countless others struggling to decide what we can afford on essentials in Aldi once a week! Starting to get a bit sickening now, she has absolutely no idea!!
Couldn't agree more, the constant spending is also getting on my nerves, she really doesn't live in the real world where most are struggling, she lives in Claire's world!

Reactions: 13
Little recap..

Claire is still me, me, ME. She wants to be free to go to the gym and shopping 24/7 and then whinges she’s exhausted after an hour with the kids. She slags them off constantly.

The kids are still on rations while she snacks and obsesses over protein. The kids are also still getting grief for asking for a bagel after she told them they weren’t getting any dinner.

The garden still isn’t done and she moans about it in every vlog.

She’s starting a new job at a gym in May. She hasn’t been to her retail job in god knows how long.

Claire is now a Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest offering was another vid pointing out how much Gray was eating ,complaining because he bought two packs of pepsi , she had to have her way over lunch he clearly stated he was looking forward to a pizza slice but she wanted sushi and wouldn't bend to it ,going to be spending thousands on patio furniture ,thinks it's great to have a firepit in the middle of the table with a young child around :rolleyes: she's exhausting listening to her moan and complain I bet Gray sneaks off to buy himself a load of goodies in peace .

I see a few people lurking on here come and join we're a very welcoming bunch (y)😂

Reactions: 11
She’s annoying in Costco.

She’s straight in looking at the £3500 garden sets, telling Graham he doesn’t need any tools but it’s OK for her to stop and look at the fitness aisle.

Down the cereal section she’s pointing out cereal Graham likes and then says ‘I never buy it’. She never wants to buy anything other people like but she doesn’t think twice about buying stuff she wants for herself.

Disapproves when Graham picks up two cases of Pepsi.. After she’s checked the price hasn’t went up. She’s more than happy to spend £12.99 on more Grenade snacks though.

Will she hide the mango and cookies this week? I bet she wasn’t happy that Graham was eating yoghurts and cookies as soon as they got unpacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing I find is there's so much focus on kids to exercise and watch what they eat ,even in schools. I think if they're getting it at home too it could push some kids to extremes there's noway in hell I'd be handing a young child a fitness tracker a young child doesn't need to count how many steps they've done that day ,yet Claire had it on their Christmas lists from they were 8yr old ,the constant griping over their food and portions is not doing any of them any favours it seems they're uncomfortable to state their hungry and have to resort to sneaking food to their rooms she needs to back off a bit .

She’s annoying in Costco.

She’s straight in looking at the £3500 garden sets, telling Graham he doesn’t need any tools but it’s OK for her to stop and look at the fitness aisle.

Down the cereal section she’s pointing out cereal Graham likes and then says ‘I never buy it’. She never wants to buy anything other people like but she doesn’t think twice about buying stuff she wants for herself.

Disapproves when Graham picks up two cases of Pepsi.. After she’s checked the price hasn’t went up. She’s more than happy to spend £12.99 on more Grenade snacks though.

Will she hide the mango and cookies this week? I bet she wasn’t happy that Graham was eating yoghurts and cookies as soon as they got unpacked 😂
It's ridiculous she's such a princess everything has to be what she wants Graham must feel like he's out with one of the kids instead of his wife 😂

Why would you endorse this sort of thing these are living creatures , not just for entertainment,what happens to the ones they don’t sell do they just chuck them in the bin
C0021D56-1B88-4787-BF60-F1E1CC662DBD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The constant touching and fiddling with her hair does my head in! I thought her hair looked better before she had it cut. Why not just let Violet have hers done and why take her to Tesco that's hardly a treat day

Reactions: 5
So that day date thing Claire and Graham both went off to costco and left Violet with covid at home and then potentially exposed someone else to it? What on earth? Neither of them care about looking after Violet when shes poorly with covid. Utterly selfish!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
So that day date thing Caire and Graham both went off to costco and left Violet with covid at home and then potentially exposed someone else to it? What on earth? Neither of them care about looking after Violet when shes poorly with covid.
Was she not back at school by then?

Reactions: 1
They went on the day date on April 5th was Vi back at school then ?
Before they went inside costco Gray said I can't wait for a slice of pizza ,she bought the sushi and said there was too much there if they bought pizza it would've went to waste .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
A slice of pizza can’t be much more than £1.50 at Costco and who cares if they have leftover sushi? She would rather have leftovers than put food on her kids plate on a normal day.

She’s quite a suffocating women imo.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Violet went back to school on April 4th they broke up on the 8th

Reactions: 2
My husband would tell me to F off if I told him he couldn't have something to eat that he fancied 😂

I'm sure Vi was back at school when they went to Costco because she wouldn't have left her on her own in the house while they left the farm. Plus the rules were you don't need to isolate if someone in your house has covid, as long as you're negative. So she done nothing wrong in that aspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.