The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a greedy selfish witch! I really can’t watch her anymore, she deserves to be the size of a tank!!
They are growing kids they need more food on the plate than that. Graham does an intensively laborious job. Claire no longer works, she doesn't provide anything financially to the household, she should atleast provide Graham with a hearty meal when he comes home. The endless clothes really annoy me, especially when Graham has around 4 outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet those biscuits Graham put in the Costco trolley weren't really for workers, they're probably for him. When he goes out in the evening he'll be hiding somewhere eating the biscuits 😂
She really needs to admit she has a problem. That's nowhere near enough food on the plate for growing kids and a farmer husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet those biscuits Graham put in the Costco trolley weren't really for workers, they're probably for him. When he goes out in the evening he'll be hiding somewhere eating the biscuits 😂
She really needs to admit she has a problem. That's nowhere near enough food on the plate for growing kids and a farmer husband!!
It's a shame the kids don't have school lunches, then atleast they would have something sustainable during the week. Claire is too tight to pay for that though, the same with paying for a nanny. She is only willing to spend when it's for herself.

• Angry
He'll be hiding behind Wiggy having a scoff 😂

It's a shame the kids don't have school lunches, then atleast they would have something sustainable during the week. Claire is too tight to pay for that though, the same with paying for a nanny. She is only willing to spend when it's for herself.
I don't think she needs a nanny tbh she's basically only got one child fully dependant on her the older two take care of themselves, but I agree with the school lunches it would be more filling than those tiny wraps with one slice of ham and a frube .

She's laid out in the garden posting pics of a half naked Alistair playing basketball I don't think he's even aware of the fact considering the kids asked not to be on her SM anymore :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They are growing kids they need more food on the plate than that. Graham does an intensively laborious job. Claire no longer works, she doesn't provide anything financially to the household, she should atleast provide Graham with a hearty meal when he comes home. The endless clothes really annoy me, especially when Graham has around 4 outfits.
I left a comment asking how did she manage to feed 3 kids one almost teenager with one chicken breast? Reply, they are not big meat eaters! There was big nothing on their plates, no wonder they are always looking for food! I just don’t get how she can stuff her face all day and give her kids toddler size meals 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
So that plate must've been violets ,a 10yr old getting a meagre portion like that .I think I was giving mine that size of portion when they were a yr old .

• Wow
So that plate must've been violets ,a 10yr old getting a meagre portion like that .I think I was giving mine that size of portion when they were a yr old .
My nine year old nephew would ask "where's the rest?" if I served that up for him.

My nine year old nephew would ask "where's the rest?" if I served that up for him.
That would never fill my 9 yr old ,appreciate boys do eat more than girls but it seems a very small portion even for Vi

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just saw this meme on FB and thought of Claire , even though Nigella has had a bit of work and likes to powder her nose there’s no comparison.
5FF2E8AB-46D7-4863-AF53-43E0CB54AC94.jpeg

• Haha
She's trying too hard to be like the bigger influencers I think i'll be unsubbing ,her stuff isn't worth watching anymore when it's ten a penny on SM .I used to like her being more relatable but she's coming across as really fake and greedy.

Next week's food haul predictions: Sliced ham, cauliflower hash browns, spinach for an 'eggy wrap', chocolate yogurts for 'the boys', almond milk, golden delicious apples (for lunch boxes), protein powder, 2 crates of Pepsi from Costco, salad potatoes, rotisserie chicken, spatchcock chicken, Edam cheese and Frubes. ETA, bagel thins, how could I forget?!

• Haha
It's nearly barbecue weather she doesn't even have to cook Graham does the barbies throughout summer ,it's mostly convenience food she buys now and her not even working .

Knew she’d have them all participate in the egg hunt I think give the older ones a couple of decent eggs surely Alistairs a bit old for that now he doesn’t even like dressing up on Halloween never mind running around in bunny ears for those cheap offerings

04F6891E-7DC9-4C09-A136-86722A06231E.png
36AF697B-317A-4C57-B863-6B17547C91E9.png

D3187086-6A00-4295-8EE6-1EDCD1A6F52D.png

Last edited:
Our princess tested positive for covid and you know she be milking it and be using graham to his maximum power she really has changed ALOT I used to really like her but now she is turning into the every other influencer out there 🥹

Reactions: 10
Alister and Vi will literally be so cringed out by all the babyish easter activities. And they probably wont even be allowed much chocolate to eat either.

• Wow
Almost like karma that she felt low because when Violet had it she didn’t seem the least bit concerned. It was Vi who had to say what if I give it to someone who ends up really poorly because Claire would have sent her straight back to school. She wasn’t bothered that she had symptoms.

• Wow
It sounds like she’s still going to go away even if she doesn’t get a negative test. What about if Alister or Graham get it. Incredibly selfish if they still go and one of them has covid! 🙄

• Angry
She blamed the party she went to with Myles.. Umm your daughter had just had it, it can take a few days to spread through them. Alister and Graham will probably have it over the next week or two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.