The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to the names they loved 🫤

She told Graham she was pregnant and all he said was he was hoping for at least another month of sex and thanked his penis😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Wonder what she’s at today? Surely not posting pics from work
04D3232D-5AF3-400C-9810-4E018F543F30.jpg

• Wow
That’s a bit unprofessional of her, unless she’s just having her usual meee time, Myles must be at nursery nearly everyday then

Her day off and Myles in nursery!
2FB66D3B-45B9-4623-9EE3-9B97B7E33247.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
That’s a bit unprofessional of her, unless she’s just having her usual meee time, Myles must be at nursery nearly everyday then

Her day off and Myles in nursery!View attachment 1261088
She seriously does not deserve Myles or the other two either.. she just treats them all with contempt like she can dispose with them to school or nursery with Myles... dont have children Claire you cant look after properly... she cant even feed them properly!

Reactions: 4
He must be in nursery 4 days a week if she’s working 3 🤷‍♀️ the kids must be home alone on market day if her shift is early morning and Graham not around.

Reactions: 1
Ohh look.. More new clothes so maybe she was at the gym for her own time and not working.
I’m laughing at her having a day off.. Every day is a day off.

She seriously does not deserve Myles or the other two either.. she just treats them all with contempt like she can dispose with them to school or nursery with Myles... dont have children Claire you cant look after properly... she cant even feed them properly!
I agree.
And then when the kids at home she wants a home day because she’s spent her week while they’re at school shopping and at the gym.

• Haha
That must be one of the 20 blazers she has hanging in Vi’s wardrobe .

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s pointless her buying so many clothes.

She only goes to Aldi/Lidl/Asda or Costco. Plus the endless trips to H&M, B&M and Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s the face of satisfaction ,get rid of the kids once they turn 2 and have all the meee time in the world while the viewers fund her next hydro facial 😂
0E842D36-2F0A-457C-B7C1-421C8FB20BC9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
5303FC98-82E5-4C09-A551-EBF37F463131.jpeg

It looks too big for her and hideous with the trainers.

Her hair looks hacked to bits 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Jay millers circus. If you know the area where she lives then google is always your friend on finding most of the stuff out🧐

Trying to shill these! What good are they to a family ,plus it’s on a subscription .
19A17401-9ADE-4A7F-9C62-140B8F622482.jpg
C46CBB08-A5EB-4BED-BA79-E013E4874940.jpeg

Jay millers circus. If you know the area where she lives then google is always your friend on finding most of the stuff out🧐
I don’t know the area she lives 😄
0488A691-2B96-47DE-845B-25D9C2DB64DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Does she not realise people are (literally) counting the pennies during their food shops? I’m guessing she’s not someone who follows the news but I read about it more and more on forums like this.

Wonder is this part of her induction or is she looking to branch out like she said.
B6611BBA-AF56-469B-B364-0B43AB5F1069.jpg
FB0CAA55-8A51-4ED2-81A6-72931C04D8C8.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.