The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excalty!! My 16 and 15 year old are hanging around all night unless I tell them to zip it and my 10 year old is never asleep before 10pm. 7/8pm
Was toddler age. They need to let them watch more older tv and actually involve them as part of the family and not just baby them.
I can imagine they might feel a little bit out of the loop with things their friends will be into.. More so Violet in the next year or two.

Everything revolves around group chats and videos for my daughter and her friends.

Reactions: 2
My son is younger than Vi but definitely more advanced in the way of the world lol, he can tell me a thing or two .Girls are usually more mature than boys but you can see A+V are going to be socially awkward compared to most kids their age , but that's down to them being kept in their own bubble and not having much of a social life .

Reactions: 4
Even when they see friends it’s very brief and she still treats them like they are play dates. Alister should be out with his school friends bowling and going to the cinema or just hanging around after school. She only let him one time and then freaked out and picked him up after 30 min.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She said she's a big worrier when it comes to the kids so I'd doubt she'll give them much freedom , remember she was freaking out letting A walk a short distance to school .

• Wow
It’s part of them growing up. I think if you let them have freedom they are more likely to stick to their curfew, keep them penned in and they might rebel.

I just hope they don’t see her vlogs! Showing their washed bedding, the Lego and toys. She needs to really think about stuff like that. She needs to let them grow up!!!

I think that's the downside to family vlogging once the kids reach a certain age it comes crashing down .

So she's back to Lidl now after her Thank You page backfired. Trying to make herself look like she has a lower budget and needs all the cash she can get after all of the Ocados.

• Angry
Back to begging :rolleyes:
87EE1B16-450F-484E-8103-15264DA40940.jpeg

Just for reference you don’t have to add the thanks option as part of the description bar along with the other tools ( not talking about Char btw, well…😁)
080A79A4-CFDD-4A8B-930E-172208C7E624.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1259015

She’ll be looking for donations for the party
Love all these fake social media posts as if she even gives a toss about Alister - she needs to get the boy a good haircut and some experiences in his life that arent hanging off his controlling mother. You can see the boy has no freedom and hes miserable and she still pushes it all on social media.

Love all these fake social media posts as if she even gives a toss about Alister - she needs to get the boy a good haircut and some experiences in his life that arent hanging off his controlling mother. You can see the boy has no freedom and hes miserable and she still pushes it all on social media.
Maybe she’ll treat him to one for his birthday that’ll cut down the shampoo usage to half a squirt and he might make the bottle stretch to 2yrs instead of 1🙄

• Haha
Two chicken breasts for a family of five; pack of four small corn on the cob that will be halved

• Wow
I see a lot of people in the comments saying they’re struggling with the cost of living and we have Claire lazing by a swimming pool/ hot tub sipping the most expensive ( rank) water available looking for them to donate to her lifestyle 😂

• Angry
It’s no wonder she doesn’t have a single friend. I don’t believe for a second she meets up with anyone when she goes to Peppa World. She said she did the other day but she used to always sneak some clips in.

I see a lot of people in the comments saying they’re struggling with the cost of living and we have Claire lazing by a swimming pool/ hot tub sipping the most expensive ( rank) water available looking for them to donate to her lifestyle 😂
She cant even be bothered to get Myles proper swimming lessons - he cannot float/swim or has basic skills and theres a dangerous accident waiting to happen. Shes unbelievable

• Wow
She cant even be bothered to get Myles proper swimming lessons - he cannot float/swim or has basic skills and theres a dangerous accident waiting to happen. Shes unbelievable
Someone commented on that ,she said she's waiting to summer to let him enjoy their own pool :rolleyes: safety first eh !

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.