The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an influencer clone now.
Self absorbed ✅
Me Me Me ✅
Can’t stop shopping ✅
Can’t stop moaning ✅
Has the doormat husband ✅
No friends ✅
Holds her kids back because their lives are empty ✅

They are all the same.

Reactions: 3
She’s loving life .Graham will be cooking and entertaining Myles all summer long, she doesn’t even have to do it during the day now he’s in nursery.
5D7B7D85-8740-4B10-9467-06F3E28D0C7A.jpg
5BE5FD29-D069-4316-92BA-D6319A579D27.jpg
508E256D-8CC1-4AC7-843F-4979390CCF0B.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t care how nice their garden patio is - those kids will be bored to death staying home all day every day.

Mine was off out at 10am to meet a group of her friends for a day of swimming at the local pool, playing in parks and dog walks.

She would not be happy staying home bouncing a basket ball in the garden all day.

Reactions: 1
I don’t care how nice their garden patio is - those kids will be bored to death staying home all day every day.
Nothing wrong with letting kids be bored sometimes. To be fair they do live on a farm, plenty for them to do if they want! Alister sometimes goes off with his Dad to help.
But the kids don’t tend to do a lot with friends, hardly ever have anyone round or go out to places with other friends.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being bored but it’s all they ever do. It’s constantly a home day and as growing kids I doubt they are happy about it.

She definitely did a lot more with the other two when they were younger now it seems she only wants to treat Myles while they’re at school ,to tight to part with the pennies would rather spend them on herself.

Thread: Everythings handed to her on a plate still wants her subs to donate
8E25811C-5EE2-426C-8C04-FBA23BEFBCFB.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what to say about her stories today 😂 it’s just want want want with her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Thread title suggestion: Super spreader and super spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look.. Another day with no work. She’s going to be miserable if she can’t sun herself today ☔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another Lidl haul… wonder if she is avoiding Aldi after leaving her job 😂 Also amuses me how she changes supermarket constantly! Everyone I know has a favourite supermarket and just goes there and maybe one other store if they can’t get what they need or it’s cheaper. Can’t imagine having to get to know so many supermarkets - where everything is, what things you can/can’t get there, which one is cheaper..

• Haha
You know you don’t have a life when going to Lidl in the evening is exciting.

Why are those apples always ‘for her’. Are the kids not allowed them either? 😵💫

‘We don’t do any extra food top up shops’.
Well that’s a lie.

How many times a week does she pop into b&m, home bargains, Asda or costco and come home with bags full of snacks. Graham is always nipping into Lidl and bringing home fruit boxes, meat, bakery foods etc.

Notice how she keeps all of the goodie goodies for her and Graham .

• Angry
Graham and Alistair have to make two deserts last them a week😂 no treats for Violet, and she’s going to stretch to buying Myles a box of shreddies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.