The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the purpose of the food hauls it’s not like we all have a Graham to bring home the bulk of the meals 🤷🏼‍♀️
38FA6537-F43E-48C4-B357-AE168C6AA779.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t know the purpose of the food hauls it’s not like we all have a Graham to bring home the bulk of the meals 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1273405
I know! £99 on shopping, plus all the meat G brings back, & the fruit & veg from the market, then a takeaway at the weekend normally. Must spend a lot on food! Must be nice to shop without a budget! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly ! all she's showing is the trimmings in a way , it's the meat and fruit cost more than the veg , Graham even brings home the potatoes .You couldn't make meals out of what she showed and that's what the viewers want.

Reactions: 7
She spends a lot but the kids never get fed. Makes sense...

Reactions: 7
She thinks pickey plates are great she's never hungry with her constant snacking .

Strange really.. I do watch what I’m spending but my daughter isn’t rationed to 1 crumpet/bagel/yoghurt a week like her kids.

She spends a lot but the kids never get fed. Makes sense...
Because this is for her.. that’s for Graham.. this is getting hid from the kids etc. She buys alot of alcohol too but I’m sure she doesn’t show it in hauls.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Strange really.. I do watch what I’m spending but my daughter isn’t rationed to 1 crumpet/bagel/yoghurt a week like her kids.

Because this is for her.. that’s for Graham.. this is getting hid from the kids etc. She buys alot of alcohol too but I’m sure she doesn’t show it in hauls.
Yeah the fridges are always packed with alcohol , no expense spared there .

• Wow
She never spares any expense on what she wants. She will already be throwing money at the living room while the gardens not even finished.

Treating herself as usual.

4 sausages between 5 of them for dinner 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You have got to be kidding? 😂😂

I’ve just put the vlog on. She’s making out like she’s not had one second to herself but she spent all of last week at home.

• Haha
  • Wow
She used the meat of the sausages to make a pasta dish she wasn’t going to bother only Graham and Alistair insisted on meat
D2865CEA-FCBC-48C8-AC67-C10B1832749D.jpg

• Wow
‘I haven’t had my hair done for ages’
‘I haven’t been to Primark for ages’

She’s constantly in Primark and I swear she had her hair done with Violet in April. Her haircut vlog was only 1 month ago.

• Wow
7387C11F-7E10-4A66-A538-779BB1A8F45B.png
She’s deteriorating by the vlog.

I can’t understand how she can go into Primark and buying NOTHING for Violet. I can guess that Alister might not really wear a lot from there - the mens basic T-shirts in XS are great for teen boys but I find 100s of things for my daughter in there, even if it’s just new underwear or pjs. Just seems to be like Vi is never thought about.

Maybe instead of whinging she had no food in she could have went food shopping instead of going into Primark. Even though her freezer looked rammed.

Her eyes seemed really glazed over in this vlog from the afternoon, almost like she was spaced out too at some points.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1278205She’s deteriorating by the vlog.

I can’t understand how she can go into Primark and buying NOTHING for Violet. I can guess that Alister might not really wear a lot from there - the mens basic T-shirts in XS are great for teen boys but I find 100s of things for my daughter in there, even if it’s just new underwear or pjs. Just seems to be like Vi is never thought about.
If I go shopping I rarely come home with stuff for myself it’s always the kids I end up buying for, even the other half might get the odd thing .I don’t know how she constantly buys herself stuff and leaves the rest of them out, she even said it was Grahams birthday but decided to buy herself an outfit if they go out for dinner Graham will no doubt wear one of his checked shirts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1278205She’s deteriorating by the vlog.

Maybe instead of whinging she had no food in she could have went food shopping instead of going into Primark. Even though her freezer looked rammed.

Her eyes seemed really glazed over in this vlog from the afternoon, almost like she was spaced out too at some points.
I agree. Forever get the girls hair things/pjs/socks/hairbands/drink bottles

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.