The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was a normal thread, not a rave thread? I didn’t say she does nothing with them .Claire is the one # days to herself and me time , someone else even said about the amount of time she expects to herself when she basically only has to supervise one child the others are pretty independent,Vi even cooks from time to time, nobody’s nitpicking just observing.:giggle:

99% of us stick up for Claire.

Graham can buy himself clothes and she often gifts him them for his birthday and Christmas. I’m guessing he lives in work clothes most of the time and probably had a wardrobe full of nice clothes that only come out occasionally so he’s likely to be sorted.

She’s always buying Myles clothes like she did for the older two. She just probably doesn’t show it because she’s not buying them things from the supermarket or Primark anymore.
Any wonder he's always in work clothes :rolleyes:with the amount of odd jobs Claire lines up for him he's no free time unless he's taking her out for a meal 😂 she'll have his new clothes on vinted very shortly he never gets to wear them:ROFLMAO:...#getthatManitououtGraham

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Alistair didn’t seem impressed if he was only playing
He’s got his head turned.. imaginations are running wild recently 😂
Alister meanwhile can't enjoy a game because hes got a tantrumming toddler strapped to him. Claire couldn't even keep an eye so he could enjoy a game of bowling with his sister/ grandpa it looks like in the photo
I thought this was a normal thread, not a rave thread? I didn’t say she does nothing with them .Claire is the one # days to herself and me time , someone else even said about the amount of time she expects to herself when she basically only has to supervise one child the others are pretty independent,Vi even cooks from time to time, nobody’s nitpicking just observing.:giggle:

Any wonder he's always in work clothes :rolleyes:with the amount of odd jobs Claire lines up for him he's no free time unless he's taking her out for a meal 😂 she'll have his new clothes on vinted very shortly he never gets to wear them:ROFLMAO:...#getthatManitououtGraham
Come off it.. He builds the odd flat pack piece of furniture and he’s at work from 5/6am and then doing more work before bed.

Come off it.. He builds the odd flat pack piece of furniture and he’s at work from 5/6am and then doing more work before bed.
No he's wrestling with Alistair in her stories obviously my pic doesn't move 😂

Exactly! up at 4am and working hard on the farm all day doing very manual work to then come home bath and settle a ratty toddler build Claires latest purchase put the chickens to bed and maybe get half an hour before he goes to bed himself :sleep:

Reactions: 1
The imaginations in this thread could write bestsellers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never seen so much absolute crap written! Claire posts a photo of a big brother and little brother having a cuddle and it’s her leaving Alister with a tantruming toddler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he's wrestling with Alistair in her stories obviously my pic doesn't move 😂

Exactly! up at 4am and working hard on the farm all day doing very manual work to then come home bath and settle a ratty toddler build Claires latest purchase put the chickens to bed and maybe get half an hour before he goes to bed himself :sleep:
Graham wants that time with his son. Good way to bond if you ask me.

That’s not an everyday thing though is it? Are you expecting him to come home and not lift a finger or bother with his kids?
Graham does a lot with the kids you can’t say he doesn’t ,he’s always made time for them .I’m saying he doesn’t need Claire trying to achieve the Insta home while browsing online during the day because she’s bored and then expecting things done at a drop of a hat,when I’m sure he’d just like to relax once in a while .

Graham does a lot with the kids you can’t say he doesn’t ,he’s always made time for them .I’m saying he doesn’t need Claire trying to achieve the Insta home while browsing online during the day because she’s bored and then expecting things done at a drop of a hat,when I’m sure he’d just like to relax once in a while .
Actually I get the impression Graham likes to be busy and get stuff done. I don’t see him as someone who says “oh yeah I’ll do it” and needs reminded 3 months later (that’s my own husband 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claire does all of the decorating and cleaning etc and she’s on the go all day from what I see in the vlogs - they both relax with tv at the end of the night so it’s not like she’s working him into the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claire does all of the decorating and cleaning etc and she’s on the go all day from what I see in the vlogs - they both relax with tv at the end of the night so it’s not like she’s working him into the ground.
In the past few weeks he's ripped out the bathroom and lifted the floor tiles ,fitted the fridge freezer,panelled the kitchen,fitted new kitchen doors , built myles and the older kids beds and bedroom furniture, cleaned the carpets and furniture ,built about three storage /sideboards and now he's digging the garden , if that's not working the man into the ground i don't know what is 😂

Reactions: 2
such a shame Graham is so meek and couldn’t say NO if he wanted to 🤣 Must ask Claire where she got the whip she uses to keep him in line.

such a shame Graham is so meek and couldn’t say NO if he wanted to 🤣 Must ask Claire where she got the whip she uses to keep him in line.
I'd say it's a tongue whip 😂 did you hear the mouthful he got for bringing back extra toilet roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By Claire the faddy "princess" lol🤣

I'd say it's a tongue whip 😂 did you hear the mouthful he got for bringing back extra toilet roll 🤣
God that toilet roll mustve cost HIM a fortune - god forbid Claire couldn't have her nails done because hes bought too much toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣thats her allowance down the pan for the week!

• Haha
He’s not the only person to come home and do things around the house. My brother is out the door at 5am home at 6pm and still working on their house with three kids in tow. That’s life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Monga you are sounding more like Rugratz each day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s not the only person to come home and do things around the house. My brother is out the door at 5am home at 6pm and still working on their house with three kids in tow. That’s life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Monga you are sounding more like Rugratz each day 🤣
I thought you said I was her ...just talking to myself 😂

• Haha
She decorates every day does she? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By Claire the faddy "princess" lol🤣

God that toilet roll mustve cost HIM a fortune - god forbid Claire couldn't have her nails done because hes bought too much toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣thats her allowance down the pan for the week!
They'll never get through 50 toilet rolls on Claires portions 😂

• Haha
A new adventure for Myles I don’t think he’s been here before 😁
BF3ABA15-9FE5-42CC-A1C0-1BEA980BC410.png

• Haha
I think the fish 🐠 have jumped ship from the oceanarium they must be fed up looking at Claire 😅
70F3FDA3-89E0-4BD3-8F21-77ACB5E1EADA.jpeg

I bet she she’ll expect Graham to make her a Valentines meal or take her out somewhere she’d hardly expect flower’s after spending a fortune on those withered ones from that company she was tagging..,I’m still not convinced she bought them though!
E842BE0C-AE10-40A6-B412-5BC9E6D5AD89.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.