The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fish 🐠 have jumped ship from the oceanarium they must be fed up looking at Claire 😅View attachment 1061694

I bet she she’ll expect Graham to make her a Valentines meal or take her out somewhere she’d hardly expect flower’s after spending a fortune on those withered ones from that company she was tagging..,I’m still not convinced she bought them though!View attachment 1061698
Throwing much shade at Gray there or what?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Ouch has she been jilted on V day?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Throwing much shade at Gray there or what?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Ouch has she been jilted on V day?
Glad I’m not imagining it, that’s exactly what I thought…another dig at poor Gray🙄
I bet he treated her to breakfast in bed too ☺

• Haha
Starting to look that way. It’s only you two cackling against her with your imaginations running wild 😂
Here, just because I'm not fangirling Claire and refuse to get sucked in by her underhand selling tactics doesn't mean I'm imagining things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Knew she’d have Gray like Fanny Cradock the minute he stepped through the door that’s one of his speciality steaks 🥩 that he cooks on special occasions.
A8D6604F-EBA7-4EEA-833A-64546F4ECAF8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she clearly had too much to drink last night posting loads of random pictures from 2018 on instagram ... very bizarre! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Good to see they had a nice evening 😁

I do think your imaginations are running off - What’s to say Claire didn’t cook that meal or maybe he enjoyed cooking for her. It doesn’t mean she’s rat arsed or collared him the second he got through the door.

You both jump to the worst conclusion and put Graham on a pedestal and dig at Claire with any minor detail you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I do think your imaginations are running off - What’s to say Claire didn’t cook that meal or maybe he enjoyed cooking for her. It doesn’t mean she’s rat arsed or collared him the second he got through the door.

You both jump to the worst conclusion and put Graham on a pedestal and dig at Claire with any minor detail you can.
It can’t be easy when you’re deeply unfulfilled and unhappy in your own relationship and life, and you become fixated on a couple that actually have everything you want (though you’d never admit it). When there’s nothing bad to find, it’s easier just to make things up to keep yourself feeling better. (And Monga, you know I’m not talking about you toots - you need to step up your game if you want to reach obsession status 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she clearly had too much to drink last night posting loads of random pictures from 2018 on instagram ... very bizarre! :ROFLMAO:
I hope she's not driving today she'll still be over the limit 🥴:oops:

Well the proof Claire didn't cook it is in the SS... they've got a portion each and more than two chips 😂

It can’t be easy when you’re deeply unfulfilled and unhappy in your own relationship and life, and you become fixated on a couple that actually have everything you want (though you’d never admit it). When there’s nothing bad to find, it’s easier just to make things up to keep yourself feeling better. (And Monga, you know I’m not talking about you toots - you need to step up your game if you want to reach obsession status 🤣)
I know you're not talking about me you said you'd already sussed out who rugratz was through your investagations 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Grahams worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40097F25-20D2-430E-85CB-4CA401945EB8.png

She’ll think she’s on the set of Dynasty when that’s complete 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she's not driving today she'll still be over the limit 🥴:oops:

Well the proof Claire didn't cook it is in the SS... they've got a portion each and more than two chips 😂

I know you're not talking about me you said you'd already sussed out who rugratz was through your investagations 😂
Noooo 🤦🏻‍♀️ The post I was answering mentioned both you and gameofcones so I was just making sure you knew I was referring to the obsessive individual and not you.

A5CDFB7B-A142-46B6-BD3D-51E6B4302CAB.jpg
Let’s see if she corrects this spelling mistake 😉 can’t tell the difference in her holes 🕳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know she's never said anything if she has ? Alistair struggled with his learning I think she had him investigated for dyslexia , it could just be predictive text I have some terrible typos with that .

Noooo 🤦🏻‍♀️ The post I was answering mentioned both you and gameofcones so I was just making sure you knew I was referring to the obsessive individual and not you.
Don't forget you were obsessing over Claires meatballs yourself :sneaky:

Last edited:
Bet homeschooling was a right hoot for those kids when their Mum can't even spell properly. She has no diagnosed dyslexia or anything.
And you know that how? Never mind the fact many adults with SEN go undiagnosed their whole lives, how would you know what diagnosis a total stranger has?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.