The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your posts basically make no sense whatsoever ... maybe you really are Claire or a family member.. if so why would YOU be so invested in her life ?
Genuinely haven’t watched a vlog of hers in a long, long time. If you can’t understand what I’m saying, that’s on you I’m afraid.
I am not invested in her life, I AM concerned for the safety of her and her children. As you know.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You're obviously reading too much about Tattle in the press nobody here would want to hurt Claire or the kids ,real stalkers wouldn't come on Tattle to shout about Claire they operate under a cloak of darkness we're only here to comment on her SM .

You're obviously reading too much about Tattle in the press nobody here would want to hurt Claire or the kids ,real stalkers wouldn't come on Tattle to shout about Claire they operate under a cloak of darkness we're only here to comment on her SM .
That’s just not even remotely true unfortunately x

• Wow
I don't know what you mean ? you're talking about hate crime completely different thing ,the Tattle mods remove anything disturbing on the threads it must be other SM platforms you mean if they tolerate disturbing individuals like that.

Reactions: 1
Might have known it’s another Ad 🙄 since when has Claire been interested in cricut machines? She’s about a year behind the other influencers ,even boring Liza Prideaux has been on it before Claire
D2A9E438-DC0F-4A6F-9135-62FD191898CA.jpeg
and my usual blunderhead influencers cricut machine craze has been and gone about a year + ago.

I don’t know how it can be confusing? It’s openly talked about on this thread that Rugratz/game of cones is clearly very disturbed when it comes to the Witts. The patterns displayed here are red flags. And yes, monitoring posting patterns on forums is an excellent way to predict problematic behaviour irl. Have a Google 😉
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but on tattle, there’s often a lot of people local to the individual on the boards eg lots of Scot’s on Mrs Meldrums and folk from Yorkshire on Rebecca Lambs. You’re often extra interested if you see them about 👍

Anyway.....any more thread title suggestions?

You wouldn't believe the smell we have to endure when they're spraying the fields :sick: and I live in a town
Try living in the countryside 😂 It's an experience!!

• Haha
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but on tattle, there’s often a lot of people local to the individual on the boards eg lots of Scot’s on Mrs Meldrums and folk from Yorkshire on Rebecca Lambs. You’re often extra interested if you see them about 👍
I never be on those big threads tbh even though it was Meldrum is to blame for my tattle existence I do watch those people though but didn't know they allowed stalkers on here , i'd be more interested in letting Rebecca know throwing crappy nappies out the window gathers rats than turning up at her door to boil her bunnies 😂

Anyway.....any more thread title suggestions?

Try living in the countryside 😂 It's an experience!!
You probably don't notice it 😂 tbf I have farmland all around where they've destroyed the greenbelts and built the towns up to meet the countryside .

You probably don't notice it 😂 tbf I have farmland all around where they've destroyed the greenbelts and built the towns up to meet the countryside .
Oh I notice it. Only time I didn't notice it was when I had covid, couldn't smell a thing 😂

We know you’ve got a pool Claire 🙄 I wonder will they get it covered in like she wanted so they can use it all year round. I don’t know why they don’t put it to better use during the winter months I’m sure it would make a great sheep dipping station 🐑 🐑 and Gray could nip in for a heat between times.
BE572844-C611-4C9E-B41A-B1C00B8B6ADF.jpg
908FBAF4-1D9C-49CC-A69E-EFD838ADC430.png

You need strong tea for Rebecca lambs she is different cup of tea her she makes my skin crawl literally

You need strong tea for Rebecca lambs she is different cup of tea her she makes my skin crawl literally
Yeah a toothbrush wouldn't go a miss and a red light :sick: ..I see she's cashing in from the conception this time I hope all goes well for her. Claire is harmless compared to some of them(y)

Yeah a toothbrush wouldn't go a miss and a red light :sick: ..I see she's cashing in from the conception this time I hope all goes well for her. Claire is harmless compared to some of them(y)
Claire has a good heart she has her mistakes but don’t we all .. but she didn’t trap her husband with baby she feeds her kids good food ( small portions I KNOW ) they are looked after and they are loved spends time with them .. the others do everything for vlog the gram and neglect their kids 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im local but never seen her, even when we've been in the same place at the same time. To be fair, I'm not looking for her as I'm too busy with the kids!

• Haha
Someone will analyze that as you admitting to stalking Claire 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.