Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Think its ridiculous she takes a shot for the camera of the sink she cleaned but then threw the actual washing up in the dishwasher. I couldn't stand plates swishing about in dirty water inside a dishwasher , it take seconds to wash a plate for goodness sake. Plus shes definitely not been working at all for the fact she apparently works in retail shes on social media every single day :ROFLMAO:
What is she supposed to use the dishwasher for then?! 🤣🤣🤣 I think this is the most ridiculous comment I’ve ever read on tattle basically “she’s ridiculously gross for using a dishwasher for its intended purpose”

5 people in Claire’s family make a lot of dirty dishes. We have six in our family and yes it takes seconds to wash one plate, but over the course of a day with everyone’s dishes it adds up. Graham often has lunch at home, the kids are off school, why would she NOT use the dishwasher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

reader87123

VIP Member
I think its more the fact shes out in a busy Christmas market wondering around as if shes now immune to the virus the vaccine takes 2 weeks to take effect including the fact she has Myles with her . I don't think that taking children out to busy areas is a very sensible idea right now , all because she wants a cup of mulled wine.
🥱🥱🥱 Oh here we go. Yes, people should stay at home and never go out ever again. Honestly, she's triple vaxxed, she was likely wearing a mask, there aren't any other precautions you can take at this stage other than become a recluse. Let people live their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Think its ridiculous she takes a shot for the camera of the sink she cleaned but then threw the actual washing up in the dishwasher. I couldn't stand plates swishing about in dirty water inside a dishwasher , it take seconds to wash a plate for goodness sake. Plus shes definitely not been working at all for the fact she apparently works in retail shes on social media every single day :ROFLMAO:
You do know that washing by hand doesn’t clean anywhere near as well as by a dishwasher, right? That the temperature reached in a dishwasher kills more bacteria, the surfactants used in dishwasher tabs remove more fat…and that the cycles drain away “dirty water” and spray in clean…unlike a washing up bowl of water.
You…you don’t really believe what you just said do you? As an adult? Surely not. That would be crippling my embarrassing for you 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Definitelyme

VIP Member
There is also absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting a career and having that as an ambition. If she wants to stay at home and be a housewife that’s her choice. Of course you can have kids and a successful career - if you want one. But not everyone does.

ETA: I’m feeling Rugratz vibes.

Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
I think she’d be better off not discussing the childrens hang ups I don’t think Alistair would appreciate his school friends knowing that he’s got a back full of acne and smells of BO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Claire is dammed if she does something and then dammed if she doesn’t do something.

myles is the type of child that absolutely thrives on going to nursery.
She really is! I don’t stick up for most influencers but the hate for Claire on this thread is a joke! What ever she does then gameofclones picks fault, that poster has serious issues with Claire it’s unreal!

Reactions: 11

Millie2023

I’ve been a lurker on this thread, mostly because until recently, I couldn’t be arsed to register 😂
I quite like Claire, I don’t have her lifestyle, but I do find her more relatable than many

But, I do worry about the impact of her eating habits and attitudes toward food in general on her kids, especially on Violet, she reminds me of my own mother, who was obsessed with nutrition and “getting lean”. As a consequence, I ended up with an eating disorder, which completely fucked up my life
Much of my mum’s stuff was covert- choosing low fat stuff, body checking, talking about sizes, giving out small portions. At Violet’s age I was “fussy” and “picky”, I had a “small appetite”, in reality I was already fucked up.

I’ve worked incredibly hard on myself, in therapy, so as not to pass on my demons to my own DD- I hope it’s worked (early signs are good, she has a positive body image, eats intuitively and generally loves food)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Another home day , oh and child free - you have children Claire do we look impressed that hes in nursery just so you can sit indoors and do nothing? :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely nothing wrong with myles being at nursery, it’s good for him and he clearly needs it to burn some energy.

she also said she’s doing chores whilst child free so hardly sat indoors doin nothing. If you have kids then you would know it’s much easier to get stuff done without a toddler around!!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
when it will fall to her husband looking after them no doubt after hes been out at work all week.
Let me rephrase that for you:

“when their FATHER will look after them, and be delighted to spend time with them after he’s been at work all week.”

My husband loves spending his time not at work with the kids, Graham comes across as a really loving father, so why would he for some reason feel it’s a chore to look after HIS OWN KIDS when he’s not working?! This isn’t 1950. Claire doesn’t owe it to Graham to be a housewife and keep the kids taken care of so he can relax after a hard week at work.

• Heart
  • Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
She even changed the post HAAAA HEY CLAIRE .... dont look so moody youre going out and I guess Grahams paying because bowling isnt free? So he pays for the kids to go out of a weekend and she just moans ... classic Claire 🤣
Claire ain’t my favourite, but cmon. Their money is family money. They are married and a family unit, money doesn’t work like that.

I don’t really work that much, but if my husband or anyone else said HE was paying for something, they’d be put in their place. I look after our children, including one who’s disabled, run our home, cook, clean, deal with all the kids stuff, etc, so he can go to work. We are a team.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
There’s only two names on the score board looks like Alistair and Violet 😂View attachment 1059784
There is quite clearly five rows, whoever’s turn it is is larger than the others but there are definitely 5 players. Myles, Alister, violet, Claire and her dad!
I honestly don’tget why people think Claire doesn’t get involved with her kids or want to be around them because she clearly does a lot with them!! This thread is bonkers and people really need to stop nit picking at Claire, it’s pathetic!

• Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
This thread is too frustrating.
Claire is slaughtered for shopping, she can’t watch tv, she isn’t allowed to exercise for half an hour, she can’t have the odd day to herself..

Give a mum some slack!

candyland_

VIP Member
99% of what in the house? Shes in the outside hut doing a workout whilst Myles is either god knows where or in nursery all day again - hmmm not sure what real productivity she is doing here on instagram? Does not take a whole day to tidy a house when children are at nursery/school and shes clearly not working either ? Graham works all day everyday clearly and then does more at home.
She wakes up with the kids/gets them up for school
Makes their beds/cleans their room
Sorts their breakfast
Makes their school lunch
School run
Housework
Food shop
All of the cleaning
She does all of the painting and decoration too
School pick up
Cooks dinner and cleans up

So what if she spends 30min to an hour exercising! Myles is right beside her when she does it as she sets up his painting and crafts bits.

Do I have to go on?

Myles clearly isn’t in nursery all day every day either, it’s 1/2 days maximum.

What would be an acceptable way for her to live? I’d love for you to tell us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Markusadam

Claire is dammed if she does something and then dammed if she doesn’t do something.

myles is the type of child that absolutely thrives on going to nursery.

Spirit

Especially with dogs they probably bring all sorts in , can't be very sanitary in there
That’s ridiculous, I live in a old farm house and I don’t have a rodent problem, my house is sanitary , just because you have dogs doesnt mean your house isn’t sanitary.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
How is she rushing him?!! It's the perfect age to potty train. If he wasn't potty trained by age 3 you'd be moaning she's left it late.
If she went shopping in the evenings you'd moan she should be at home.
What's wrong with her telling us about bargains? If you think it's bragging go and tell all the bargain Hunters on youtube that they shouldn't be bragging about it.
One minute you're moaning because she's at home with Myles, then you're moaning she's put him in nursery!!!
One nursery I worked in had a mix of parents dropping their kids off because they had jobs to go to or parents who just wanted to go shopping without kids. There is no harm in that!

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
How do you know? Do you really think she shares everything on social media? Her family may well read here and want absolutely no risk of ending up having their looks, intelligence and weight torn apart?
It’s mindless gossip. Why are you so defensive? Are you Claire?

• Heart
  • Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Claire's kids are very privileged, they have such a good life - living on a farm, plenty of day trips, holidays, pool in the garden, pets, etc. But they're not spoilt, they get a decent amount of presents for occasions without being OTT and both parents spend plenty of time with them, doing family days or movie nights, or Claire taking Myles out on her days off and so on. They're not perfect but I think they generally have a really good balance. I don't begrudge her getting AD money for a Playmobil set if she's going to gift it on to someone that would really get pleasure from it.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
To be fair my toddler would happily go to the same place over and over again. They enjoy familiar things and I think lockdowns showed us kids don’t need loads of days out in ever changing venues. So I don’t see an issue with going to the aquarium often. At least she’s taking him somewhere kid friendly. I do not think dragging him round primark all the time is a good option, personally.