The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why she can't put Myles in nursery more days if she's looking at gym work again early mornings suit her more than evening and weekends

Reactions: 1
Another account I follow (she’s not really an influencer, she’s a kids play account) did a q&a last night and this morning she’s posted that most of what she answered in her stories deleted itself, and she’s answered the main ones again. So maybe the same glitch is what happened to Claire’s the other day.

Reactions: 2
I don't see why she can't put Myles in nursery more days if she's looking at gym work again early mornings suit her more than evening and weekends
They will want her to cover a range of shifts. You can’t just say you’ll never work evenings or weekends when that’s what the business needs.

They will want her to cover a range of shifts. You can’t just say you’ll never work evenings or weekends when that’s what the business needs.
I thought most businesses accommodated working parents these days ,especially unsociable hours ? you'd be hard pressed to find childcare post 6pm no matter where you live .

I forgot Vi was into gymnastics she’ll be even more invested in keeping her weight down for that
F8896155-4C08-4F29-B7E2-50F00337BA5F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought most businesses accommodated working parents these days ,especially unsociable hours ? you'd be hard pressed to find childcare post 6pm no matter where you live .

I forgot Vi was into gymnastics she’ll be even more invested in keeping her weight down for that View attachment 1057070
I’ve actually found since covid it’s actually impossible to try and find work that fits around kids! A lot of places want people in full time so as a mum I’ve found it very stressful that places don’t accommodate people that have children. Sometimes once you’ve paid childcare it’s not even worth working as you don’t bring home hardly any money!

• Heart
I’ve actually found since covid it’s actually impossible to try and find work that fits around kids! A lot of places want people in full time so as a mum I’ve found it very stressful that places don’t accommodate people that have children. Sometimes once you’ve paid childcare it’s not even worth working as you don’t bring home hardly any money!
I don't think it's for financial gain in Claires case.. my friends a single parent and she works in a gym it suits her perfectly because the classes she takes have set times so she never works evenings or weekends unless she chooses to, she gets to keep herself toned at the same time as she's a full on gym bunny ( bodybuilding ) ,kills two birds with one stone in her case but that might not be the case for all gyms.

[QUOTE="candyland_, post: 8419272, member: 2900
@monga I imagine they would hire someone who is more flexible and can work the required shifts over someone who can’t.
[/QUOTE]
Gym work can be pretty bitty they can be overwhelmed at certain times of the year and dead the rest ,not everyone takes classes either some like to do their own thing at a pace that suits them , I thought her hours weren’t too bad last time she was doing it she seemed to have plenty of free time.

I thought her meals of the week were good at least her portion size seems to have improved 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spellings not her strong point 😂
She even changed the post HAAAA HEY CLAIRE .... dont look so moody youre going out and I guess Grahams paying because bowling isnt free? So he pays for the kids to go out of a weekend and she just moans ... classic Claire 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She even changed the post HAAAA HEY CLAIRE .... dont look so moody youre going out and I guess Grahams paying because bowling isnt free? So he pays for the kids to go out of a weekend and she just moans ... classic Claire 🤣
Has she ...😂 she must be reading here then !

779D77A8-9643-4110-AC94-771410A59CEC.png

Last edited:
You drew that conclusion from where? She only posted a selfie.

And what’s with the constant comments about Grahams money and wallet? THEY ARE A FAMILY. Thank god he doesn’t have the same opinion as you, he obviously sees their money as a joint thing and is happy for his wife to spend money on things like the food that you moaned about her buying last week.

Reactions: 7
She changed the post way before it was mentioned on tattle, I saw it changed before the above posts were made. The post here was made at 4.30 and Instagram says the story with the changed spelling was 5hrs ago, so it’s now 7pm so that would have been 2pmish.

But we won’t let the facts get in the way of bashing her, no doubt.

Reactions: 7
You drew that conclusion from where? She only posted a selfie.

And what’s with the constant comments about Grahams money and wallet? THEY ARE A FAMILY. Thank god he doesn’t have the same opinion as you, he obviously sees their money as a joint thing and is happy for his wife to spend money on things like the food that you moaned about her buying last week.
Tbf she’s a face that would cut cold steel in this 😂 she’s obviously pissed because she’s on her own but if Grays getting the garden ready she can’t have it both ways.
D849D49B-B897-43F0-81FD-ABB50E682F8E.png

She changed the post way before it was mentioned on tattle, I saw it changed before the above posts were made. The post here was made at 4.30 and Instagram says the story with the changed spelling was 5hrs ago, so it’s now 7pm so that would have been 2pmish.

But we won’t let the facts get in the way of bashing her, no doubt.
She’s added another bar on to the stories, look at the top ,the first post has 11 and the 2nd 12 so it’s been edited after, the editing time wouldn’t show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.