The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
p

Here comes the excuses from someone who is definitelyCLAIRE
Yes I am 100% Claire because I asked how you know she definitely doesn’t have a dyslexia diagnosis 🤣🤣 and I didn’t make an excuse, I asked how you know she doesn’t have dyslexia. You didn’t answer my question…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire's been very quiet today I bet she's embarrassed by the whole thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s had a spray tan again that’s probably why she hasn’t appeared on camera
74E991C5-D300-4938-833D-021B8A0FCE4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s had a spray tan again that’s probably why she hasn’t appeared on camera View attachment 1066041
Seriously, what is the actual point in putting that spray tan rubbish onto your skin , how about acting a bit more healthily instead and skin will improve in tone. She really has a warped perception of health , its very disturbing indeed. She has to get onto instagram for a moan about Myles though :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s hampering after the Hollywood lifestyle, she’s obviously watching too much TV , which reminds me I think I know where she got the inspiration for those boots 🥾 👇🏻
2C82CC6A-07FD-456D-822D-54F043E5833A.jpeg
0EE82737-C7B5-48BD-8531-06D7D6471365.jpeg

• Haha
I wonder was it Alistairs nursery class thought up the questions for this Q&A🤭

I don't know she's never said anything if she has ? Alistair struggled with his learning I think she had him investigated for dyslexia , it could just be predictive text I have some terrible typos with that .

Don't forget you were obsessing over Claires meatballs yourself :sneaky:
Nope. Yet again I was making sure a Rugratz was being called out.

Seriously, what is the actual point in putting that spray tan rubbish onto your skin , how about acting a bit more healthily instead and skin will improve in tone. She really has a warped perception of health , its very disturbing indeed. She has to get onto instagram for a moan about Myles though :cautious:
You’re really in no position to talk about anyone being warped.

I don't think rugratz even mentioned her meatballs :giggle:
My mistake, I just assumed that when done is had been fixated on how the children were eating it would’ve been Rugratz/gameofcones.

I don't think rugratz even mentioned her meatballs :giggle:
Looking back, you’re absolutely right, it wasn’t her posting endlessly about what a stranger’s children were eating. It was you 👏

Last edited:
My mistake, I just assumed that when done is had been fixated on how the children were eating it would’ve been Rugratz/gameofcones.

Looking back, you’re absolutely right, it wasn’t her posting endlessly about what a stranger’s children were eating. It was you 👏
Your posts basically make no sense whatsoever ... maybe you really are Claire or a family member.. if so why would YOU be so invested in her life ?

• Haha
I used to enjoy this thread but it has been ruined 😂
Your posts basically make no sense whatsoever ... maybe you really are Claire or a family member.. if so why would YOU be so invested in her life ?
it’s you that doesn’t miss Claire’s posts.. She can’t do anything before you are jumping on here making up your own version of events.

I used to enjoy this thread but it has been ruined 😂

I agree totally. Used to be a nice thread with the odd jibe at Claire when she was being an idiot. Now it’s two very bitter people constantly jumping on every single thing she does. Claire can’t even breathe without being accused of destroying Graham’s life and being a useless mother. It would be laughable, if it weren’t just so sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree totally. Used to be a nice thread with the odd jibe at Claire when she was being an idiot. Now it’s two very bitter people constantly jumping on every single thing she does. Claire can’t even breathe without being accused of destroying Graham’s life and being a useless mother. It would be laughable, if it weren’t just so sad.
It’s verging on stalking how closely they watch her.

• Wow
Meatballgate was a laugh. Now a lot of comments are verging on the ridiculous. Most of them being silly and bitter comments about things she didn't actually say or do.

• Haha
Hang on how am I obsessing over her life? Just because I feel her online presence has changed and she’s getting grabby to the extent she wants a dynasty style makeover on a farm ,we all know how the nursery rhyme of old McDonald goes ,I’ve never heard a swimming pool being mentioned in there, only animals .How many working farms have a swimming pool? 🙄 ..I watch Jen and her tribe of 7 , yes 7 kids ,she’s a farmers wife that looks after all those kids, cooks , cleans, school runs, baths the lot and she still rolls up her sleeves and does her bit on the farm too…like I said I think Claire is hankering after the Hollywood lifestyle her heads being turned with those American Netflix shows she watches and Grahams paying the price both financially and in losing out in what little downtime he has …Maybe I should step away from this thread it’s obviously a different Claire Witt that I’ve been watching if you’re all blind to how she’s changed these past couple of years.

Not to the extent I was obsessing over the actual meat content, that was you 😂

When have I ever said she’s a useless mother and destroying Grays life? A relationship is give and take …not take! take! take!

Meatballgate was a laugh. Now a lot of comments are verging on the ridiculous. Most of them being silly and bitter comments about things she didn't actually say or do.
Rach I don’t why you’re letting on to be “holier than thou “you’ve said a lot of stuff yourself, especially during meatball gate 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know some farms locally with swimming pools. They're far posher than Claire's pool and you can hire the pools for private swims.

• Haha
I know some farms locally with swimming pools. They're far posher than Claire's pool and you can hire the pools for private swims.
What about the smell ! Do they offer a free gas mask with every swim?

• Haha
Yes they live on a farm but Claire’s house is not ”the” farmhouse, the farm is down a track with a farmhouse that I think her mother in law lives in. Graham’s dad used to live in Claire’s house before they moved in and Claire used to live in one of the other houses on the farm land.

her new vlog shows clearly that myles loves going to the aquarium and Claire cooked their Valentine’s Day dinner.

shows just how you can judge the content of a instagram post and get it so far from the truth🤣🤣🤣

Yes they live on a farm but Claire’s house is not ”the” farmhouse, the farm is down a track with a farmhouse that I think her mother in law lives in. Graham’s dad used to live in Claire’s house before they moved in and Claire used to live in one of the other houses on the farm land.

her new vlog shows clearly that myles loves going to the aquarium and Claire cooked their Valentine’s Day dinner.

shows just how you can judge the content of a instagram post and get it so far from the truth🤣🤣🤣
And she's not grabby and full on sell mode this past while :sneaky: Myles is being tagged in every brand going ,even blowing out his birthday candles she tagged Aldi :LOL:

I don’t care how deluded you lot think I am this is not another coincidence 😮 remember it was said she never takes him to soft play 👇🏻
0675F1EF-AFF7-4701-8DBF-9245971DFB3B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.