The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is with Alister homeschooling if shes at work and hes at work - Alister is in school hes not there on his own for 7 hours when he is 11 years old 🤨and if he is that is so not right!
I would assume he’s at his nanas, we rarely see him around in her other vlogs so I think he’s working independently anyway.
My 11 years olds school work is all on Teams so I wouldn’t have to have any input unless I chose too but she needs me motivating her so I sit with her while I’m doing my own work.

She said she has one at school, one home schooling and one in nursery.

Reactions: 2
Who is with Alister homeschooling if shes at work and hes at work - Alister is in school hes not there on his own for 7 hours when he is 11 years old 🤨and if he is that is so not right!
He must be at his Nana's as even when Claire went to pick up the younger two from nursery & school she didn't even leave him home alone for that short time and he went up to the farm to be with his Dad. Tbh he is 11 and could quite easily be left alone for a bit whilst she does the pick up. At that age I got the bus home from school, let myself in and was home alone for a couple of hours before my Mum got in from work. So even if he's left alone for an hour or so whilst she does the pick up his Dad isn't that far away so I imagine he'd be just fine.

Reactions: 5
Yes a day off walking around somewhere out shopping with Myles whilst putting her children in a school at risk of covid when she is not working at all. She has definitely quit whatever "job" she thought she was doing last month. Her parenting is getting utterly irresponsible lately as well as grabby on the money front with instagram wanting companies to send her free stuff for her children. Maybe she should be going out and actually working for it properly than sending rude replies to people on Instagram.
How do we know she's quit her job?

She can only really be doing her weekly shop. I am surprised we never see her vlog on work days though, she always would in bed last job.
Edit.. She talks about work a little bit in her new routine video. She must start work at 5/6am to do a 7 hour shift and get home for 1pm.
Alister is home schooling.
Yes she said she has an early start in a previous vid that's why her MIL was taking the kids to school and Graham takes myles to nursery.

I would imagine she works for one of the big 4 supermarkets maybe. My sister works for tesco and they all wear skechers. Not sure its on the mother in law has the oldest 2 for as she called it "mine and Grahams time" surely that's not in the "rules"

I think she works at a supermarket or Home Bargains, the early starts and the none stop walking around reminds me of my friend that is a manager there. Not sure how she booked Xmas off in a retail job though.

Reactions: 1
I think she works at a supermarket or Home Bargains, the early starts and the none stop walking around reminds me of my friend that is a manager there. Not sure how she booked Xmas off in a retail job though.
Maybe she's a picker they start early ? I watch another influencer that's picker for Tesco and she had two weeks off at christmas too.

I would imagine she works for one of the big 4 supermarkets maybe. My sister works for tesco and they all wear skechers. Not sure its on the mother in law has the oldest 2 for as she called it "mine and Grahams time" surely that's not in the "rules"
Claire just bought some Skechers so it looks like Tesco wins!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was wearing a green shirt on her stories yesterday do Asda still have a green uniform ?

I thought she was wearing a green shirt on her stories yesterday do Asda still have a green uniform ?
Haven’t been to one in ages but I would imagine so. Maybe they all wear Skechers- I have heard they are very comfy!

Haven’t been to one in ages but I would imagine so. Maybe they all wear Skechers- I have heard they are very comfy!
I think they can wear any footwear aslong as it's black .couldn’t get a good screenshot , she was waving the camera but she’s got a green shirt on
FF337AC5-85E8-452C-B3D9-A86AA3362F91.jpeg

Actually looks like Morrisons ,they wear dark green ,Asda wear a lighter green .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Myles new furniture looks pretty good. Wouldn’t she shop at Morrison’s if she worked there and not Aldi? They get a decent staff discount.

Reactions: 3
Myles new furniture looks pretty good. Wouldn’t she shop at Morrison’s if she worked there and not Aldi? They get a decent staff discount.
Maybe it’s not as cheap,even with the discount?

Wouldn’t she shop at Morrison’s if she worked there and not Aldi? They get a decent staff discount.
That's what I was thinking.. seems to be Aldi hauls lately so I assumed she worked at Aldi and just did the food shop after work seeing as she's already there!

That’s right she’s gone dairy free and is buying more of the vegan range too. I hope it helps her skin, it’s really bad and so sore she said.

That's what I was thinking.. seems to be Aldi hauls lately so I assumed she worked at Aldi and just did the food shop after work seeing as she's already there!
She wears a green uniform do Aldi wear that colour?

She said in her vid she was getting a lot of messages about Vi attending school while she's at home but she said she told the school she would keep her home on her days off but they said no the kids have to attend fulltime even if the parents at home ....so not Claire's doing it's school policy

She can only really be doing her weekly shop. I am surprised we never see her vlog on work days though, she always would in bed last job.
Edit.. She talks about work a little bit in her new routine video. She must start work at 5/6am to do a 7 hour shift and get home for 1pm.
Alister is home schooling.
She works 7hrs and finishes at 1.30pm she also works on either a Sat or Sun she said on her latest vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hmm. Promoting £30 book day costumes when we’re all staying home? Parents feel pressured normally so wouldn’t it be more encouraging to see her making their own or tweeking the ones they have. We know from vlogs they’ve got so many costumes. Or am I just being tight or is it all for that social media shot?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.