The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically you can for ‘respite’ too.
Pretty sure that's for family's with children who have complex needs, or children with special needs or a disability. Families who spend their days caring for a child, who take up a lot of time, care and attention and whose parents may not work (probably because they can't as they have to be caring for their child) but may need a couple of hours respite. Which Claire certainly doesn't fit into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure that's for family's with children who have complex needs, or children with special needs or a disability. Families who spend their days caring for a child, who take up a lot of time, care and attention and whose parents may not work (probably because they can't as they have to be caring for their child) but may need a couple of hours respite.
No that’s a support bubble ,childcare bubbles are permitted to keep kids overnight it can be an informal arrangement
62459EA3-DD33-4F3A-B6E5-D8C3C01735A8.jpeg

No that’s a support bubble ,childcare bubbles are permitted to keep kids overnight it can be an informal arrangement View attachment 399075
No I'm saying that a childcare bubble should be used for childcare when their parents are at work OR when their parents don't work and need childcare help in the form of respite. So in this instance Claire shouldn't have a childcare bubble because when she's working the kids are in nursery/school and so sending them off to the mother-in-laws for a sleepover on a saturday night when she is home isn't okay.
A support bubble isn't for childcare that's for when adults live alone and that kind of thing.

Reactions: 3
No I'm saying that a childcare bubble should be used for childcare when their parents are at work OR when their parents don't work and need childcare help in the form of respite. So in this instance Claire shouldn't have a childcare bubble because when she's working the kids are in nursery/school and so sending them off to the mother-in-laws for a sleepover on a saturday night when she is home isn't okay.
A support bubble isn't for childcare that's for when adults live alone and that kind of thing.
Support bubbles are for people that have kids with special needs aswell Claire does use her MIL for childcare after school she said and the MIL also takes Alistair to school in the mornings.

Stay overnight if needed.. Aka for work or an emergency in my eyes.
Yes but it is allowed so it's up to the Gov to sort that out ,another YTer I watch is sending her two boys to her mum because she's fed up home schooling

Reactions: 1
Yes but it is allowed so it's up to the Gov to sort that out ,another YTer I watch is sending her two boys to her mum because she's fed up home schooling
She’s just irritating me I think. We watch her have all these days at home while Violet and Alister are at school, Myles has time at nursery yet she still gets waited on by others doing the school run. We know she didn’t enjoy home schooling but who does!?
As a single mum I’ve had my daughter 24/7 and just had to get on with it and manage.

She’s just irritating me I think. We watch her have all these days at home while Violet and Alister are at school, Myles has time at nursery yet she still gets waited on by others doing the school run. We know she didn’t enjoy home schooling but who does!?
As a single mum I’ve had my daughter 24/7 and just had to get on with it and manage.
Every vid is now an AD those glasses are awful looking (no harm ) she's definitely getting grabby all of a sudden. I know times are tough but I don't think Claire is short of cash by any stretch I think she may lose a lot of viewers by having AD on everything .

Reactions: 7
I've never posted on Tattle before but I'm in somewhat disbelief at Claire today and need to vent!

I messaged her about the swipe ups as it felt like her whole ethos had changed and that it was too much. I said something like I knew she'd just got the feature as she'd got to 10k follows. She's made mistakes before (anyone remember when she did the ad for Bernard Matthews and took on constructive criticism??)

Well her response was awful and she said there is nothing making me swipe up and suggested I unfollow if I don't like it. I wrote back to say I'd been a subscriber on YouTube for years and she's's now blocked me. I've genuinely watched her since around 2010/11! I've messaged her before and she's been polite and friendly.

I've noticed that she has dropped a significant amount of followers today, over 1000, so perhaps I wasn't the only one disgruntled by this.

Disappointing...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've never posted on Tattle before but I'm in somewhat disbelief at Claire today and need to vent!

I messaged her about the swipe ups as it felt like her whole ethos had changed and that it was too much. I said something like I knew she'd just got the feature as she'd got to 10k follows. She's made mistakes before (anyone remember when she did the ad for Bernard Matthews and took on constructive criticism??)

Well her response was awful and she said there is nothing making me swipe up and suggested I unfollow if I don't like it. I wrote back to say I'd been a subscriber on YouTube for years and she's's now blocked me. I've genuinely watched her since around 2010/11! I've messaged her before and she's been polite and friendly.

I've noticed that she has dropped a significant amount of followers today, over 1000, so perhaps I wasn't the only one disgruntled by this.

Disappointing...
It’s not like her at all I wonder is she getting a lot of DM ‘s about the amount of ADs she’s churning out.She’s usually quite placid? in saying that she’s hinted of something bothering her but doesn’t go into detail.

Reactions: 3

Disappointing...
Sums her up completely recently . I’ve reported her to ASA again as she should be making It clear her YouTube videos are ADs before we click on them. She also links to her amazon shop on every video in the description box and doesn’t mention it’s an AD. She should have A disclaimer saying that the link is affiliate and she makes money off each sale .

Last edited:
I’m telling you, we all need to unfollow on Instagram and see if we can make her stop, because it’s so flipping annoying. Swipe up everything 🤯

and those glasses aren’t nice at all. I wear glasses 24/7 and I wouldn’t be buying from that retailer based on the ones she has

Reactions: 5

Disappointing...
Touched a nerve.

I see Clair hasn't done any swipe ups today she must be having a day off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can only really be doing her weekly shop. I am surprised we never see her vlog on work days though, she always would in bed last job.
Edit.. She talks about work a little bit in her new routine video. She must start work at 5/6am to do a 7 hour shift and get home for 1pm.
Alister is home schooling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.