The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines too old to dress up now but I would be seeing it as a year off from the hassle and expense.

Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised she wanted to get out of the house and go out to work. The “ urh, urh, urh, “ noise that Myles makes when he wants attention would drive me mad

Reactions: 7
The kids are still staying at their nanas on a Saturday. She doesn’t know how lucky she is.

During the pandemic I’ve noticed she hasn’t or doesn’t want her live to change.

Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised she wanted to get out of the house and go out to work. The “ urh, urh, urh, “ noise that Myles makes when he wants attention would drive me mad
She's admitted she's struggling with Myles and the constant attention he craves ,she said it been a hard year in all aspects .

To be fair if she’s in a bubble with her MIL then the sleepovers are allowed. I don’t really agree to
Be honest, it’s been nearly a whole year since anyone has looked after my two children 😔

To be fair if she’s in a bubble with her MIL then the sleepovers are allowed. I don’t really agree to
Be honest, it’s been nearly a whole year since anyone has looked after my two children 😔
Doesn’t Graham’s dad still live with her though?

Reactions: 1
She never talks about Grahams Dad is he still with his mum or does she live alone ,she mentions his brothers from time to time but never his dad.

I’ve never heard mention of his dad at all, I assumed he was no longer around (either through having left or death)

And didn’t she say before Christmas they bubbled with HER dad?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard mention of his dad at all, I assumed he was no longer around (either through having left or death)

And didn’t she say before Christmas they bubbled with HER dad?
You can bubble with someone else as long as there's 10 days between bubbles

Reactions: 1
She off with Aff links again🙈i used to think she was ok but shes trying too hard and boring as duck 💯

Reactions: 4
Prob cause they have a whole life exploited online that people go and steal.

No of course not....but it makes it more likely. Not saying its ok.

Prob cause they have a whole life exploited online that people go and steal.
Totally agree when you are posting your family life online and it takes 10 seconds for people to find out where you live. You shouldn’t be advertising the fact to Youtube or Instagram you are going to Centre Parks for the weekend or abroad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.