The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Claire, but I cringed when she was all over Alister being at the park for a few hours, he’s nearly 12 and it was broad daylight surrounded by friends, let him be! As if she was trying to call him, his embarrassing. Like someone else said upthread he will end up rebelling.

I also have a feeling she’ll pack in the shop work soon especially as she enquired at the gym about a different job. Not sure why she said the hours are unsuitable, evenings and weekends are perfect for parents in couples as when one is at work the other is at home.

she’s so lucky that work is more of an option for her rather than the necessity it is for a lot of mums.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that Claire moans so much about everything and never seems happy or grateful for anything. They go away as a family for a few days - lovely lodge, hot tub etc and she moans she’s tired, they’re out of a routine 🙄. Long queues at the theme park, can’t relax because Munch isn’t in bed yet.
I struggle to watch her sometimes because she really does live in a bubble and doesn’t realise how lucky she is.

Yeo. She has no idea of reality lol

She must be a nightmare for employers because every single hour has to suit her. I understand her wanting to work while the kids are at school and nursery but you have to have some flexibility. You can’t have every evening and weekend off to laze in the pool if you chose to work in those type of jobs.

I thought it was wrong of her to slate the gym she had applied at, it’s so common for gym memberships to continue rolling until the end of the contract. I wouldn’t employ her after watching that little rant about my company.

I’ve noticed recently that everything has to revolve around her and Graham and the kids just have to go along with it.

Just an observation but anyone else think the food hauls have got increasingly unhealthy? Lots of chocolate snacks, sugary cereal, puddings, processed meat, crisps, biscuits.. I’m sure a few years ago she was more conscious about healthy eating and trying to cut down on plastic packaging. Now she’s buying individual cheese sticks instead of just cutting a stick of cheese out of a block of cheddar 🤦🏽‍♀️
Maybe it’s just the kids that are eating more sugary snacks now, even if she isn’t.

I was just thinking that too ,it's all about convenience since she started work although she can't get much done unless someone entertains Myles he's really demanding.

Reactions: 5
She never seems to be at work.. Two days maximum and home by early afternoon 😂 She sure does like the easy life.

Reactions: 3
New to The Witt Family 🙋‍♀️ (please forgive any inaccuracies).

* I think the portion sizes look small. I know some are for the kids but the adult ones look small for a main meal.
*I like the Vlogs generally and don't find her as annoying as other Vloggers.
*I find her voice annoying though, why does she speak so softly and delicately?
*Her husband is hot. 🔥
*I agree with what others have said, children that age shouldn't be playing with such small toys.

Reactions: 2

* I think the portion sizes look small. I know some are for the kids but the adult ones look small for a main meal.
*Her husband is hot. 🔥
*I agree with what others have said, children that age shouldn't be playing with such small toys.
I think Myles gets the most generous portion of the lot 😂

• Haha

*Her husband is hot. 🔥
Yes portion sizes are small - I assume the kids probably snack and Graham pops to the chip shop on his way to the farmers market.

I do like Claire’s vlogs otherwise I wouldn’t keep watching but she can come across as a bit spoilt and entitled. She’s always ‘super tired’ but works very little and has childcare right on her doorstep from mother in law.

I think she talks like this so she doesn’t wake Myles up. He certainly rules the roost in their house.

Yes lots have people seem to think Graham is fit 🤣 Not my cup of tea - I prefer dark men with a bit of personality. Graham seems a bit boring.

Yes Claire is oblivious to any choking risks 🙄

Reactions: 4

From 3:00

She talks about her cup, she says she got it from "the store, it's like a Waitrose one". It sounds to me like she works in Waitrose. That would explain the green uniform others saw.

Reactions: 2

From 3:00

She talks about her cup, she says she got it from "the store, it's like a Waitrose one". It sounds to me like she works in Waitrose. That would explain the green uniform others saw.
We don’t have a Waitrose so don’t know what colour they wear but it’s Claire’s kind of store.

Graham seems lovely enough but too quiet for me.
It’s the quiet one’s you have to watch I’d say he’d enjoy a good roll in the hay 😅

• Haha
I don't mind Claire really although I do find this thread entertaining but does it really grate on everyone else when she says 'and whatever' & 'or whatever' after every bloody sentence?! I feel like now I've noticed it it is driving me mad 🤣

• Haha
Graham doesn't so much for me but I can still understand the appeal - he's not bad looking and he seems like a decent, hard-working bloke. He reminds me of Dave Glover from Emmerdale years ago. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don't mind Claire really although I do find this thread entertaining but does it really grate on everyone else when she says 'and whatever' & 'or whatever' after every bloody sentence?! I feel like now I've noticed it it is driving me mad 🤣
It’s her constantly saying literally that drives me insane! That and calling Myles ‘munch’ 😖

• Haha
Is it just me that thinks she spends a lot on herself? Seems like she has new clothes etc everyday.

Yes she's always spending on herself it's not like she goes anywhere and we barely see her wearing any of the clothes, while Grahams dressed the same for work and leisure.

Reactions: 1
Do you think Graham is the type of bloke to care? I can't claim to know him, but I'd bet he's really not that bothered about having tons of clothes. My husband couldn't care less about clothes as long as he has enough to get by and they're in decent enough condition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.