The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was rugratz extra active over lockdown and a bit afterwards ? has Graham's quiz nights commenced again? maybe Grahams tired her on the love swing over wiggy's pig pen and then an extra roll in the hay :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Hi, Sophie here. And hi to my new followers, about 4 total in 24 hours. Sorry to disappoint but I’m not “Rugratz”, I’ve been in full time work for a few years now so it’s been a different experience to my WFH days. It’s always a pleasure meeting up with Claire. I got worried for a second that about not following each other, I have checked. Nothing of interest on my insta I’m afraid, my vague dabble in YouTube and blogging was over a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi, Sophie here. And hi to my new followers, about 4 total in 24 hours. Sorry to disappoint but I’m not “Rugratz”, I’ve been in full time work for a few years now so it’s been a different experience to my WFH days. It’s always a pleasure meeting up with Claire. I got worried for a second that about not following each other, I have checked. Nothing of interest on my insta I’m afraid, my vague dabble in YouTube and blogging was over a long time ago.
Hmm. Bit suspect that you’ve suddenly came here out of the blue?

Reactions: 3
Any thoughts as to who Rugratz could be ? as you can tell by the thread most people like Claire on here,who could dislike her that much 🤔

I don’t know anyone personally who would be that disparaging, but online life will lead to this. And now I’ve had my dose too. So thanks for that ladies. Claire is doing a fabulous job, I need say no more :)

😂 Ive never really thought rugratz was another YouTuber/instagrammer. Feels to personal for that - my money is still on an ex of Graham’s. Rugratz is really bitter and has a lot of feeling towards Graham - he works too hard, Claire doesn’t work enough/bring in any money (🙄) he didn’t want another baby, he does too much with the children etc, etc

😂 Ive never really thought rugratz was another YouTuber/instagrammer. Feels to personal for that - my money is still on an ex of Graham’s. Rugratz is really bitter and has a lot of feeling towards Graham - he works too hard, Claire doesn’t work enough/bring in any money (🙄) he didn’t want another baby, he does too much with the children etc, etc
Yeah I think Graham's knocking her off on a Thursday after the quiz ;) (or he)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh hi Sophie!
I’m a bit worried Claire will now come here and see all this crazy stuff about her!

Oh hi Sophie!
I’m a bit worried Claire will now come here and see all this crazy stuff about her!
I don’t know if she knows about this site or this thread at all and I’ve only heard of it through Mrs Hinch (not a hincher). I don’t want to be letting Claire know about this, but it’s a catch 22 situation. Is it better to be blissfully ignorant or have internet trolling on top of your real life stuff?
If you do happen to read here Claire, message me :)

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if she knows about this site or this thread at all and I’ve only heard of it through Mrs Hinch (not a hincher). I don’t want to be letting Claire know about this, but it’s a catch 22 situation. Is it better to be blissfully ignorant or have internet trolling on top of your real life stuff?
If you do happen to read here Claire, message me :)
Sophie how did you know your name was mentioned on this?

I agree. My money is on an ex of Graham’s. So much of Rugratz hatred is directed towards Claire’s role as wife and mother, a role she’d obviously like to have filled herself!

Reactions: 5
Didn't she say Hinch brought her to the site? I'd imagine she has a nose like the rest of us and spotted Claire's thread?
This. And you can continue your detective work because some of you clearly thrive on it. I’ve wasted enough of my time on here, it’s not worth my while as Laurie says whoever is accused denies it. Well, rugratz is hardly going to own up are they? And even if someone did, you’d still not be happy/believe them, you wouldn’t find the fun or satisfaction in that.

• Haha
This. And you can continue your detective work because some of you clearly thrive on it. I’ve wasted enough of my time on here, it’s not worth my while as Laurie says whoever is accused denies it. Well, rugratz is hardly going to own up are they? And even if someone did, you’d still not be happy/believe them, you wouldn’t find the fun or satisfaction in that.
I don't believe your Rugratz for one you can spell and another you don't pretend you're older than you are ,Rugratz wants us to believe their an older person..Plus you seem like a good friend to Claire you could've easily kept your id hidden and brought her down..

thought Sophie said she had had a few new insta followers. people often welcome them on their accounts and ask where they have come from

nothing unusual in sophie checking us out i dont think!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.