The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are socially distancing, wearing a mask as needed, and doing all the jazz you’re supposed to there is NOTHING wrong with going out. Places are open to go to. If the government leave them open, Claire is doing no wrong going out to places. Or meeting people.

And non verbal babies don’t whine to communicate. They whine as part of their communication, but it’s not all they do. Maybe if Rugratz ever had a baby they’d know how hard it can be listening to a wee one whinge allll day.

Reactions: 6
She isn't wearing a mask properly and has it underneath her nose and the nose should be covered.
Well that’s a completely valid thing to point out, I HATE seeing people not wearing masks correctly. It isn’t difficult!

I’ve had to stop watching Claire’s vlogs. I dont have an hour of my life to dedicate to her. I am not a fan of long vlogs like that at all. I just keep up with her on insta

Reactions: 2
Well that’s a completely valid thing to point out, I HATE seeing people not wearing masks correctly. It isn’t difficult!

I’ve had to stop watching Claire’s vlogs. I dont have an hour of my life to dedicate to her. I am not a fan of long vlogs like that at all. I just keep up with her on insta
I hate the long vlogs too I watch them when I'm ironing 😂 chore entertainment...There was nobody even near Claire the places she went were practically empty it was only her and the baby.

Reactions: 1
I hate the long vlogs too I watch them when I'm ironing 😂 chore entertainment...There was nobody even near Claire the places she went were practically empty it was only her and the baby.
How surprising, like when she went to the “packed” beach?!

I do no ironing. We just look like tramps 🤣

• Haha
I love the long vlogs now I’m working from home. I have them on in the background 😊

Reactions: 4
I like listening to Claire I actually find her relaxing...I wonder has she had much success trying to wean Myles off the breast. I know she's struggling on how to do it as gently as possible.

Claire is literally going out absolutely everywhere every single day on the recent vlog meeting people all the time and does not care about any risk she poses to these other peoples families or her own with cases rising. She shows constant disregard for safety , leaving Myles in the car alone and in the house on his own whilst she is nowhere near him in different rooms in the house, too busy with her own self to notice she has a baby imo. Also on the recent vlog when she comes in saying hes whining again oh he whines , thats what non verbal babies do! He doesn't say mama probably because she doesn't encourage him to talk or spend any meaningful time with him hes just palmed off on the older children who look totally fed up with it after having a long day at school and they just want to rest.
If she wasn’t going out I suspect you’d complain that she isn’t giving Myles any time out of the house and that he’s lacking stimulation.

I’m happy that you haven’t had to witness neglectful parenting in your life. Haven’t seen children with attachment disorders. From a professional stand point, the majority of accusations you throw at Clare are as inaccurate as saying that the sky is green. She is a very engaged mother, her kids show very secure attachments to her and, let’s be honest, they are incredibly privileged kids. There’s no grey area really is there? The only concern on this thread is your toxicity toward her. That IS a red flag.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone believe this tripe about her and graham not arguing ? Really ?!

If she wasn’t going out I suspect you’d complain that she isn’t giving Myles any time out of the house and that he’s lacking stimulation.

I’m happy that you haven’t had to witness neglectful parenting in your life. Haven’t seen children with attachment disorders. From a professional stand point, the majority of accusations you throw at Clare are as inaccurate as saying that the sky is green. She is a very engaged mother, her kids show very secure attachments to her and, let’s be honest, they are incredibly privileged kids. There’s no grey area really is there? The only concern on this thread is your toxicity toward her. That IS a red flag.
Tbh this is a discussion thread people can show boths sides if u dont agree fine but theres no need to get at someone else for their personal views just saying

Claire is literally going out absolutely everywhere every single day on the recent vlog meeting people all the time and does not care about any risk she poses to these other peoples families or her own with cases rising. She shows constant disregard for safety , leaving Myles in the car alone and in the house on his own whilst she is nowhere near him in different rooms in the house, too busy with her own self to notice she has a baby imo. Also on the recent vlog when she comes in saying hes whining again oh he whines , thats what non verbal babies do! He doesn't say mama probably because she doesn't encourage him to talk or spend any meaningful time with him hes just palmed off on the older children who look totally fed up with it after having a long day at school and they just want to rest.
Yh thats unsafe i wouldnt leave my child in a car on their own so much can happen in a split second

Reactions: 1
I do believe they may not argue. She does seem quite relaxed, as does he from the small glimpses, and they remind me of my in laws in many ways. My husband said his parents never once argued when he was living at home. (Not like my own 🙄)

Reactions: 3
I don’t argue with my other half. Can’t remember when we last fell out and we’ve been together 15 years. Of course we get on each other’s nerves at time and wind each other up but it never goes any further than silly bickering.

I don’t argue with my other half. Can’t remember when we last fell out and we’ve been together 15 years. Of course we get on each other’s nerves at time and wind each other up but it never goes any further than silly bickering.
My husband and I would be like that. Think we have only ever had a screaming (me) row when I was pregnant 🤣 he doesn’t shout. I don’t think he knows how. Learnt from his parents!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone believe this tripe about her and graham not arguing ? Really ?!

Tbh this is a discussion thread people can show boths sides if u dont agree fine but theres no need to get at someone else for their personal views just saying

Yh thats unsafe i wouldnt leave my child in a car on their own so much can happen in a split second
I actually do believe they don't argue they still look very much in love ,you can still see the spark between them Claire lights up when he walks into the room (is that mushy enough for you all )but I agree about leaving the baby unattended..

My husband and I would be like that. Think we have only ever had a screaming (me) row when I was pregnant 🤣 he doesn’t shout. I don’t think he knows how. Learnt from his parents!
Same here. We’ve been together 29 years and we’ve never had a row. Sure I get annoyed sometimes but we’re respectful. We have similar even temperaments. Some couples are like that.

I actually do believe they don't argue they still look very much in love ,you can still see the spark between them Claire lights up when he walks into the room (is that mushy enough for you all )but I agree about leaving the baby unattended..
yeah but not even arguing about boxers left on the floor or somthing idk i just feel like every couple argues even if its about somthing petty

It's probably because they don't see too much of each other they're not under each other's feet all day long it might be different if they were

QUOTE="monga, post: 2738926, member: 25499"]
It's probably because they don't see too much of each other they're not under each other's feet all day long it might be different if they were
[/QUOTE]
i did think that you know he doesnt really get time off does he as far as i believe ? i dip in and out of claire used to be a religious viewer but found her content got quite the same so took a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.