The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farmers have very little free time, sadly. I live in a farming community and it can be tough on families with young kids especially.

Reactions: 2
yeah but not even arguing about boxers left on the floor or somthing idk i just feel like every couple argues even if its about somthing petty
I have to say it just depends what pushes your buttons and what you're temperament is we don't argue much either and boxers on the floor wouldn't annoy me (it's called a floor robe in our house ) 😂 but that's not to say it wouldn't bother other people

Reactions: 3
I have to say it just depends what pushes your buttons and what you're temperament is we don't argue much either and boxers on the floor wouldn't annoy me (it's called a floor robe in our house ) 😂 but that's not to say it wouldn't bother other people
i think its because aswell people i know who have had the whole we dont agre line always end up splitting up over somthing big because they hold it all in and then somthing happens and it just explodes but i dont think thats the case with them quite jealous of people who never argue with their hubby tbh we dont argue often but we do have arguments

QUOTE="monga, post: 2738926, member: 25499"]
It's probably because they don't see too much of each other they're not under each other's feet all day long it might be different if they were
i did think that you know he doesnt really get time off does he as far as i believe ? i dip in and out of claire used to be a religious viewer but found her content got quite the same so took a break
[/QUOTE]
Yeah Graham works a lot (everyday I believe )they only spend a couple of hours together in the evenings but it works for them

i think its because aswell people i know who have had the whole we dont agre line always end up splitting up over somthing big because they hold it all in and then somthing happens and it just explodes but i dont think thats the case with them quite jealous of people who never argue with their hubby tbh we dont argue often but we do have arguments
Well I always say if somethings bothering you it's better out than in that way you can work through things instead of letting it fester away .But they both seem to be on the same wavelength.

I don’t think they argue but only because Graham is too quiet and laid back to join in, we know Claire cries AT him about him not being around, she tells us all the time.

I don’t think they argue but only because Graham is too quiet and laid back to join in, we know Claire cries AT him about him not being around, she tells us all the time.
tbh i feel for her must be tough always feeling like your husband isnt there due to his job

I suppose it depends on your definition or arguing as well? Mine would be two people really having a go at one another, raised voices, very hostile. My husband and I never do that. But we bicker occasionally, but nothing to write home about. But if you see bickering as arguing you’d see it differently.

If that makes any sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I suppose it depends on your definition or arguing as well? Mine would be two people really having a go at one another, raised voices, very hostile. My husband and I never do that. But we bicker occasionally, but nothing to write home about. But if you see bickering as arguing you’d see it differently.

If that makes any sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
100 percent makes sense :)

Reactions: 1
Does anyone believe this tripe about her and graham not arguing ? Really ?!

Tbh this is a discussion thread people can show boths sides if u dont agree fine but theres no need to get at someone else for their personal views just saying

Yh thats unsafe i wouldnt leave my child in a car on their own so much can happen in a split second
Yes I believe that they don’t argue. I think you can see in her vlogs that they have a nice relationship

Yes I believe that they don’t argue. I think you can see in her vlogs that they have a nice relationship
i guess i literally dont know any couple who have been together a long time who say they never argue (in person anyway) maybe there just very disfunctional lol

not claire btw the couples i know - including me and my hubby

tbh i feel for her must be tough always feeling like your husband isnt there due to his job
He comes home for breakfast and lunch most days! When I was with my ex he would be on a 6am train to London and not back in Newcastle until midnight a few times a week. Other days it was Wales, Scotland etc.

oh i'm perfectly calm, and yes, i am a nice person, you are right there. glad that tosser is off the roads now so everyone else is that bit safer :)

Does anyone believe this tripe about her and graham not arguing ? Really ?!

Tbh this is a discussion thread people can show boths sides if u dont agree fine but theres no need to get at someone else for their personal views just saying

Yh thats unsafe i wouldnt leave my child in a car on their own so much can happen in a split second
Thank you, I’ve been in a tattle a while so I understand the concept of a discussion forum 🙂 I’d invite you to read through all of these threads and bit buttonmoon and rugratz’s (they’re the hen same person) posting style. I’d say around 90% of the posters on this thread have flagged up their comments as disturbing and worrying thanks to her intense hatred towards Clare. My comment is the culmination of what is probably over a year of deeply worrying posting from this individual. There is a school of thought that she knows clare personally, such is her utter disdain towards every aspect of Clare’s life.

Buttonmoon is certainly entitled to her opinions but, as decent human beings, we have nearly all had to point out her very unhealthy obsession to her on numerous occasions.

Reactions: 8
Thank you, I’ve been in a tattle a while so I understand the concept of a discussion forum 🙂 I’d invite you to read through all of these threads and bit buttonmoon and rugratz’s (they’re the hen same person) posting style. I’d say around 90% of the posters on this thread have flagged up their comments as disturbing and worrying thanks to her intense hatred towards Clare. My comment is the culmination of what is probably over a year of deeply worrying posting from this individual. There is a school of thought that she knows clare personally, such is her utter disdain towards every aspect of Clare’s life.

Buttonmoon is certainly entitled to her opinions but, as decent human beings, we have nearly all had to point out her very unhealthy obsession to her on numerous occasions.
i will try get time to re read stuff i personally don't see that comment as bad though leaving your child in a car id dangerous i personally would not do it but thats me i just don't think we should target some one for their opinion and if you feel that strongly report it to a moderator instead of causing an argument personally again my opinion

i will try get time to re read stuff i personally don't see that comment as bad though leaving your child in a car id dangerous i personally would not do it but thats me i just don't think we should target some one for their opinion and if you feel that strongly report it to a moderator instead of causing an argument personally again my opinion
I totally agree with buttonmoon (and have previously) there are things that Clare does that would never, ever do with my own children. That wasn’t what my comment was directed toward. My comment, as I tried unsuccessfully to explain above, is a reflection of months and months and months of toxicity spewed by buttonmoon/rugratz about Clare. If you ever do get a chance to go down the buttonmoon/rugratz rabbit hole, you’ll see what I mean 🙂
But you’re an absolute sweetheart for calling me out because you interpret what’s I was saying as being too hard on her and her opinions - and I love that in people 🙂 I am sorry if I appear prickly. I’m actually a bloody pussy cat, but I find her hatred toward Clare so hard to deal with.

I totally agree with buttonmoon (and have previously) there are things that Clare does that would never, ever do with my own children. That wasn’t what my comment was directed toward. My comment, as I tried unsuccessfully to explain above, is a reflection of months and months and months of toxicity spewed by buttonmoon/rugratz about Clare. If you ever do get a chance to go down the buttonmoon/rugratz rabbit hole, you’ll see what I mean 🙂
But you’re an absolute sweetheart for calling me out because you interpret what’s I was saying as being too hard on her and her opinions - and I love that in people 🙂 I am sorry if I appear prickly. I’m actually a bloody pussy cat, but I find her hatred toward Clare so hard to deal with.
i know what you mean the thing is on this site your always get people who take it too far i think we have to remember weather we all have bad intentions or not we are all at the end of the day on a site bashing someone i just think also its a waste of time arguing with someone from previous experience people thrive of the drama they cause so best to not give it attention in all honesty though ive watched way too many crime shows the leaving your child in the car scares me half to death i know shes not far away but you always hear crazy stories dont you

anyway i wont comment further as i just got a warning for trying to modorate the thread lol

Last edited:
I just watched Claire's latest vid and in the comments someone has said I don't know if you're aware but there's someone on Insta pretending to be Alistair as you've just stated he only uses watsapp ,,WTF ,,why would a grown adult be searching out someones child on Insta ? just goes to show the dangers of putting kids online even though they might have thought they were being helpful I found it really weird😬

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.