The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the blatant begging for slippers worked 🙄
Claire isn’t the worst by any means but it does make me sick that companies are so quick to give influencers stuff.

Reactions: 1
Loved the presents she get for Myles. Perfectly timed for a 1st birthday in my family.

Reactions: 2
Haha she is that pathetic she has to beg to get a gifted pair of slippers - wow 😆
Not as pathetic as spending your life Staring at your phone waiting for someone you don’t like to post videos/insta stories just so you can moan about them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched the week in what I wore and I just feel the clothes are old fashioned and ones she could get at bon marche. She has a great body and could maybe try something more adventurous, but I suppose she lives on a farm. I would like to burn that dressing gown though 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Do I expect people to give me things for free and beg you mean? Absolutely not. I work very hard for the things I have.
when? you spend a lot of time....and I mean A LOT.....watching every tiny move Claire (and Graham) make!! How have you got time to "work very hard"??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the week in what I wore and I just feel the clothes are old fashioned and ones she could get at bon marche. She has a great body and could maybe try something more adventurous, but I suppose she lives on a farm. I would like to burn that dressing gown though 😂😂
Claire is a bit old fashioned tbh , I think they would have given her those slippers for free who would wear them 😂

Dont hate me but you know those joke glasses that come with attached plastic nose
Ive got the same glasses as Claire from spec savers. What’s wrong with them?

They are comfortable, don’t slip and work well with masks actually ..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Claire's got mixed emotions about sending the kids back to school I thought she hated the home schooling..

Claire's got mixed emotions about sending the kids back to school I thought she hated the home schooling..
It’s perfectly normal to have conflicting emotions. I’ve hated home schooling but I’ve got very mixed feeling about next week. I’m looking forward to the routine but nervous about my kids mixing with hundreds of others

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s perfectly normal to have conflicting emotions. I’ve hated home schooling but I’ve got very mixed feeling about next week. I’m looking forward to the routine but nervous about my kids mixing with hundreds of others
Yeah of course it's normal but she had already sent Alistair back before the holidays ..

I actually really enjoyed home schooling, but I still can’t wait to get them back to school 🤣 Can’t wait to feel a bit more normal, but of course panicking about what it’s going to be like for them (especially my school starter, who will find this all very difficult).

Reactions: 2
I actually really enjoyed home schooling, but I still can’t wait to get them back to school 🤣 Can’t wait to feel a bit more normal, but of course panicking about what it’s going to be like for them (especially my school starter, who will find this all very difficult).
I think the younger ones will adjust better tbh it's all new to them so will be the norm from day 1 ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.