The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent mine back too. Difference was there was 11 in his class and 50 in the entire school.
I thought the full year group was back in Alistair's school ,like a bubble .Will it not still be a year bubble our schools haven't been back since March

I’ve started to worry about sending my daughter back to school as she is starting secondary. It’s only natural to be feeling anxious.
She went back in June but that was a familiar school with teachers and routines we knew inside out. A full school is a whole new ball game plus the numbers of infections are rising.

Reactions: 3
I’ve started to worry about sending my daughter back to school as she is starting secondary. It’s only natural to be feeling anxious.
She went back in June but that was a familiar school with teachers and routines we knew inside out. A full school is a whole new ball game plus the numbers of infections are rising.
That’s a good point, Alister went back to his primary, but is he now starting secondary? No wonder she’d be anxious about that!

Reactions: 3
That’s a good point, Alister went back to his primary, but is he now starting secondary? No wonder she’d be anxious about that!
I wonder how she'll manage getting them to the different schools ,would school transport stop round Claire's way ..

I mean Claire struggled getting the kids to school with the baby ,Graham used to take them ,She'll find it harder if she has to make 2 different schools within a certain time with the staggered start times...

Lighten up 😁
Nah, if we all “lightened up” in the face of the people judging based on a fellow humans appearance what sort of a society would we be? As we teach our children from day for, picking on someone’s appearance is abhorrent. The lowest of the low and can lead to all manner of self esteem and other mental health issues for the recipient of the abuse.
So, to be perfectly transparent with you, your willingness, as an adult, to abuse based upon appearance is disturbing, distressing and so far from normal adult behaviour I’d encourage you to have a chat with someone you trust about your own mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why are people acting like getting two kids to school will be impossible? 🤣 Some families have many more children with different or busy situations. We all find a routine and manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Claire lives in a remote area I was just wondering if school transport would go that far to pick up Alistair ,she did struggle to get two of them to the one school never mind two different school's with staggered start times ..If I recall she was always complaining about getting the school run done ..

She only lives a couple of miles from the schools and if Alistair is going to the school that follows on from his previous one then his and Violets schools and very close together, just a few roads apart so it's more than manageable. Infact, she could drive to Violets school, he could then walk to his in less than tens minutes

Reactions: 1
She only lives a couple of miles from the schools and if Alistair is going to the school that follows on from his previous one then his and Violets schools and very close together, just a few roads apart so it's more than manageable. Infact, she could drive to Violets school, he could then walk to his in less than tens minutes
Shhh! Don’t say she’s gonna let him walk to school or Rugratz will be on to social services about an abandoned child!! 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had no idea how far away they are ,it was just an observation .Thank you ...

Shhh! Don’t say she’s gonna let him walk to school or Rugratz will be on to social services about an abandoned child!! 🙊🙊🙊
Or worse :eek:

Reactions: 2
Crosskeys .... how do you know this,are you local to Claire?
After watching a few videos and recognizing everywhere she went I realised she lives on the outskirts of the same village as my mum. Shes not actually as rural as it would appear in her videos.

Reactions: 4
After watching a few videos and recognizing everywhere she went I realised she lives on the outskirts of the same village as my mum. Shes not actually as rural as it would appear in her videos.
Ahh ! I always assumed she lived miles out as they were never able to get take-aways etc delivered ,it looks so rural the drive too and from her home on her vids ..

Nah, if we all “lightened up” in the face of the people judging based on a fellow humans appearance what sort of a society would we be? As we teach our children from day for, picking on someone’s appearance is abhorrent. The lowest of the low and can lead to all manner of self esteem and other mental health issues for the recipient of the abuse.
So, to be perfectly transparent with you, your willingness, as an adult, to abuse based upon appearance is disturbing, distressing and so far from normal adult behaviour I’d encourage you to have a chat with someone you trust about your own mental health.
It's a gossip forum not a fan page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.