The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
But.....I though you wanted to Claire to work?! You witch and moan constantly about her not working and now she is it’s still not good enough 😂 I imagine Claire and Graham might have had a conversation about it and they have come to an agreement about it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
Crazy thought but maybe he enjoys spending time with HIS child by himself.

Reactions: 10
Crazy thought but maybe he enjoys spending time with HIS child by himself.
No way. He’s only doing it because Claire forces him to. When will he have a minute to himself? The poor man... luckily Rugratz knows someone to hold and comfort him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on Rugratz!!! She’s working.... it’s not me me me time, but then, you know that don’t you!? You’re just looking for SOMETHING to pick on..... clutching at straws aren’t ya love!?!?!

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's having ME time she's going to work ,Graham strikes me as the kind of man that a yawn and a scratch would suffice him in the mornings, don't think he spends too much time on his skincare routine and he comes home later for breakfast . I think it's only fair he helps with the baby so Claire can get her business off the ground too ,he is his dad after all..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Claire upload a vlog and take it down today or am I imagining it? Not the Tesco video. It had Myles sleeping through in the title.

Reactions: 1
Did Claire upload a vlog and take it down today or am I imagining it? Not the Tesco video.
She said it wouldn't upload properly she's had to re-schedule it for tomorrow she put the Tesco one up in it's place

Shes the one constantly whinging and bitching and moaning about everything.. how anyone can sit through an hour of her moaning and whining constantly is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣
You seem to manage. Otherwise how would you know all that’s happening 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rugratz.. You moan, witch and whinge about Claire more than anyone.

I watch her longer vlogs in chunks over a few days.

Reactions: 7
Shes the one constantly whinging and bitching and moaning about everything.. how anyone can sit through an hour of her moaning and whining constantly is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣
Are you an EX of Claire's by any chance ;) that's what my man would be saying about me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Intermittent fasting now .. Claire Witt seriously you need help! How seriously unhealthy is that your children seeing you not eating anything for 16 hours a day? I cannot believe it for the sake of a few pounds of weight. 🙄
Not unhealthy at all... If you eat at 10am whilst 6pm. That's pretty normal. You shouldn't eat before bed anyway not good for you. Claire has a good relationship with food and exercise... And you can see that the kids have also.

Reactions: 5
Yet you know everything that's going on... Where have you heard it then if you don't sit through her videos?! 👀 twit.

Edit: name removed.

Last edited:
I don’t think Rugratz is her MIL, I’ve read through their old posts and they sound like someone in their 20s/30s.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Rugratz is her MIL, I’ve read through their old posts and they sound like someone in their 20s/30s.
True. I thought that Mil woman was around the same age and they knew each other IRL. Sorry lmao my bad! But she shut up quickly last time the name was mentioned. Either way I've edited it now😂👌🏻

I meant that Millie Cole woman 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have other suspicions who it may be..... a fairly well known mum vlogger

who also bigs herself up on her own tattle thread!!

• Haha
True. I thought that Mil woman was around the same age and they knew each other IRL. Sorry lmao my bad! But she shut up quickly last time the name was mentioned. Either way I've edited it now😂👌🏻

I meant that Millie Cole woman 😂
I thought you meant her MIL too ,I was wondering how you thought she was the same age as Claire 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.