The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming Claire has everything Rugratz wants in life and has none of it herself.
You could’ve focused better in school if your poor grammar is anything to go by.
Rugratz has a very important job don’t you know!!!!

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the last vlog it was over an hour of the same stuff, I mean I know life cant be exciting but it's so boring. I really feel for her being alone without Graham so much, she must get lonely emotionally. Also she said she was concerned about miles food consumption, but his always eating.

Oh also Alistair is going big school soon, I bet he will not be allowed to travel by himself. And .mummy will take him

Oh also Alistair is going big school soon, I bet he will not be allowed to travel by himself. And .mummy will take him
I'd hardly think they'd be a school bus round Claires way ,she lives out in the sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been a secondary level teacher for 10 years. I don’t know any student who enjoys getting the bus to or from school. I think simply because it requires effort and teens can be lazy beasts 🤣 (can’t we all?!) much easier, nicer and comfier to be lifted and laid. Loads of kids are, it’s hardly an anomaly.

Reactions: 2
I have been a secondary level teacher for 10 years. I don’t know any student who enjoys getting the bus to or from school. I think simply because it requires effort and teens can be lazy beasts 🤣 (can’t we all?!) much easier, nicer and comfier to be lifted and laid. Loads of kids are, it’s hardly an anomaly.
Plus we wouldn't want rugratz labelling Claire irresponsible for sending Alistair on a Covid infested bus ,now would we ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I drove my children to school until
they finished A Levels. We enjoyed it. Time for chat and catching up with the day. Invaluable time. She should surely be allowed to do what she wants to with her children?

Reactions: 5
Tv
Interesting. Smacks of jealously. Same role as in husband never at home to help with the kids etc but very different in terms of they’ve made their money worries very clear in the past and crucially he works on not owns the farm.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.