The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure what to say to that to be honest! It’s like when a film villain finally reveals their true identity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rugratz must be an entity from another space in time , if she knows Claires every move she must be watching over her constantly :ROFLMAO: if you're reading this tap once for yes and twice for no (Rugratz)..

• Haha
I've tapped once 😂😂. Unfortunately I'm not I live in Birmingham and never been over her area. I'm genuinely a new member so please ladies be kind 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Claire does brilliantly. To keep such a clean house, and how much homemade food she does.

However, I would not turn my back on a 10 month old for a second near Lego. I know she said he had been taking it out of his mouth but it would take half a second to slip down his wee throat.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that new poster is Rugratz.. they seem similar but not the same and Rugratz never replies to questions calling them out.

I think Claire does brilliantly. To keep such a clean house, and how much homemade food she does.

However, I would not turn my back on a 10 month old for a second near Lego. I know she said he had been taking it out of his mouth but it would take half a second to slip down his wee throat.
I could not even fathom this, one tiny piece is all it would take for him to choke to death .There's a reason why it's age restricted,she could just lift it out of his way .Better safe than sorry..

Reactions: 4
I've tapped once 😂😂. Unfortunately I'm not I live in Birmingham and never been over her area. I'm genuinely a new member so please ladies be kind 😘😘
My apologies - the timing of rugratz disappearing and you popping up seemed coincidental but clearly I was wrong. Welcome!

Reactions: 4
the picture of the kids in the pool makes me feel a bit nervous

like what if violet let go on accident and the baby fell in idk maybe im being major paranoid

the picture of the kids in the pool makes me feel a bit nervous

like what if violet let go on accident and the baby fell in idk maybe im being major paranoid
No Claire always be's in the pool with the baby ,she'll worry about him drowning but not choking on lego :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why Claire is dieting at all. She is an ideal size to me, so slim and toned for a mum of a not even 1 year old! I’m envious.

Reactions: 6
I see the bootcamp is up and running again ,wonder what she'll do if myles is really unsettled ? I don't think Graham can handle him ,although I think it only runs for 45 mins..

If Graham can’t handle HIS son then something’s wrong.
I mean he doesn't settle with Graham she always says he looks for her and gets very clingy ,plus what will she do on market day Graham be's away SUPER early 😂

Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
Yes. Asking a father to help care for his son is SO BLOODY SELFISH of her.

Oh no wait. He’s a parent too. That’s his job.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.