The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a farmer in the US killed and eaten by his pigs,farm animals in general are not safe to be around . I wouldn't let my children into a pig pen .
Theyโ€™re really not anymore dangerous than dogs who also kill people ๐Ÿ˜‚ Pigs are basically big dogs anyway if you treat them well.

Reactions: 1
Theyโ€™re really not anymore dangerous than dogs who also kill people ๐Ÿ˜‚ Pigs are basically big dogs anyway if you treat them well.
I agree to an extent I would never trust any animal with a child .My childhood friend lost an eye from a pet dog attack maybe that's why I'm very wary in regards children and animals .

• Wow
We can have bad days and have no kids..No substance to that !

Reactions: 3
I think that's men in general most just like practical basic things ,plus I couldn't see Graham with a Louie V handbag ;)
Oh i donโ€™t know about that he would suit it lol. Could wear it about the house with his dressing gown ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I donโ€™t know one person who doesnโ€™t have a bad day occasionally.. lockdown is hard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she shipped Alister off to school this morning ... and is now claiming shes having a bad day - maybe Violet has taken this badly and she cant even realise her own childrens feelings - as long as shes doing alright herself sod everyone else - now realisation is hitting her this morning hmm!
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

What a selfish cow having a bad day! Lock her up & throw away the key imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she shipped Alister off to school this morning ... and is now claiming shes having a bad day - maybe Violet has taken this badly and she cant even realise her own childrens feelings - as long as shes doing alright herself sod everyone else - now realisation is hitting her this morning hmm!
Shipped him off?? Do you mean took Alister to school? People can have bad days, home schooling is hard work. Iโ€™m doing it myself!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god ....Rugratz, get yourself some HELP!!!

Claire is so together and normal compared to you. You have a lot to learn IF you area parent at all....

Reactions: 4
Haha I don't know what that post about the beach is regarding on her instagram because she took all her kids to the beach the other day? Hypocrite much Claire?
I thought it was a pic of you that Claire captured from a nearby cliff ๐Ÿ˜‚ as you seem to have that beach mentality about you๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
You mean this beach? Looks soo empty! I dont have any children not that it is any of anyones business here.

View attachment 144861
Thank god Claire got away from the beach early ....weโ€™ll before the crowds and โ€˜spittersโ€™ arrived! Sheโ€™s one sensible girl! Thanks for that article highlighting Claireโ€™s approach Was the best one .... get in and out quickly before the riff raff arrived.

Reactions: 7
You mean this beach? Looks soo empty! I dont have any children not that it is any of anyones business here.

View attachment 144861

It wasnโ€™t that beach she was at ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ that is Bournemouth beach. She was at Boscombe beach- close, but not the same. Good try though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป And we all remember the pictures in the last thread of how empty the beach was.

• Haha
It wasnโ€™t that beach she was at ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ that is Bournemouth beach. She was at Boscombe beach- close, but not the same. Good try though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป And we all remember the pictures in the last thread of how empty the beach was.
I was gonna say bloody Rugratz has the wrong beach

• Haha
oh rugratz got the wrong beach?? how funny! haha

oh, and buttonmoon73/rugratz.....you contradict yourself.....youve said before you have children (advanced search....its there to see in black and white)

but now you state you 'have no children'

which is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooohh ! you may prepare for the wrath of Rugratz ,she won't be amused you called her out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.