The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it looks like she deleted them . Maybe there were more negative replies 🤷‍♀️

When Claire adds something
to her Instagram and she cannot spell for toffee! Apparently sitting on your THRONE is spelt THROWN - I despair for the childrens education they've had during this lockdown. A pass in GCSE English is not difficult.
Predictive text maybe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You do in fact fail your English GCSE for spelling throne as thrown. So anyone who misspells it did automatically fail their GCSE. All of them actually, it’s on every paper. Even maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, not to be a complete pedant, but before pointing out the spelling mistakes of others, users should really consider learning how to use apostrophes correctly. I am quite sure that an understanding of basic grammar is needed to pass GCSE English...

I struggle with spelling myself being dyslexic but I do find it bizarre that she constantly manages to get spellings wrong on titles of YouTube videos. Even on her sponsored content . I do think she is dyslexic like myself . But if I was putting vlogs out I would double triple check .

I struggle with spelling myself being dyslexic but I do find it bizarre that she constantly manages to get spellings wrong on titles of YouTube videos. Even on her sponsored content . I do think she is dyslexic like myself . But if I was putting vlogs out I would double triple check .
I've never even noticed any vlogs spelt wrong,maybe she is dyslexic?

I've never even noticed any vlogs spelt wrong,maybe she is dyslexic?
Yeah I think so when she had the blog posts there was spelling mistakes in each and every post . I just notice it because I have it too. I messaged her a few times and she was always grateful. She always changed it to the correct spelling. I want people to do that for me too especially if it’s public and its my business. This is going back years though when she was really small with hardly any followers . Now I think she would just block.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah I think so when she had the blog posts there was spelling mistakes in each and every post .
Must be a running trend there's another one I watch and we were saying the same about her on the thread, unless it's just predictive text and lazy editing

So Violet is supposed to sit in all day because Alister can’t go too? Violet, Claire and Myles must all stay home because Alister can’t go out with them? Yes, that makes loads of sense 🤔🤔🤔

How about looking at it as Violet is stuck at home all day while Alister gets to go to school and see loads of people, so she should have chance to get out as well.

Reactions: 8
I would love to see Alister after hes been sent to school and Violet gets to go out all day with Claire meeting up with people - what an absolute pleb this woman is!
None of these places were open when Alister was off!! What is your problem

Reactions: 5
My daughter (10) went back to school yesterday and she was beyond excited to go. She came home and she was like a different child.. so happy and hyper after 11 weeks of isolation. The transformation after one day back was unbelievable.. Children need to be at school where possible so stop shaming Claire for sending Alister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My daughter (10) went back to school yesterday and she was beyond excited to go. She came home and she was like different child.. so happy and hyper after 11 weeks of isolation. The transformation after one day back was unbelievable.. Children need to be at school where possible so stop shaming Claire for sending Alister.
It’s such a big change and they don’t really understand, if he’s happy being back, I agree, probably the best place for him, especially mental heath wise

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.