The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Claire's latest vid and in the comments someone has said I don't know if you're aware but there's someone on Insta pretending to be Alistair as you've just stated he only uses watsapp ,,WTF ,,why would a grown adult be searching out someones child on Insta ? just goes to show the dangers of putting kids online even though they might have thought they were being helpful I found it really weird😬
Maybe it popped up on their feed though? They may not have sought it out. What’s weirder is someone pretending to be Alister

Reactions: 2
Maybe it popped up on their feed though? They may not have sought it out. What’s weirder is someone pretending to be Alister
I don't know ?they said it must be someone pretending to be Alistair as Claire said he wasn't (to her knowledge) on Insta ..I've never had a childs account pop up on mine before .I thought there were certain recommendations like FB where junior accounts didn't do that ? I've just checked and she's removed the comment although it was there for a day or so.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't know ?they said it must be someone pretending to be Alistair as Claire said he wasn't (to her knowledge) on Insta ..I've never had a childs account pop up on mine before .I thought there were certain recommendations like FB where junior accounts didn't do that ? I've just checked and she's removed the comment although it was there for a day or so.
Maybe the person searched “Witt” and it came up or something? Who knows. It’s always so weird when people make fake accounts like that. What is the point?!

Maybe its alister creating a secret account? He is at high school now so will be feeling the peer pressure

Yeah he must have done it's more the fact an adult searched him out worried me ,I thought it was an odd thing to do

To be honest the secondary kids I work with don’t use Instagram anymore. It’s for old people they say 😳 and Facebook for even older! It’s all snapchat and tik tok

To be honest the secondary kids I work with don’t use Instagram anymore. It’s for old people they say 😳 and Facebook for even older! It’s all snapchat and tik tok
Snapchat and Tiktok are just as bad there's "no good "SM as far as kids are concerned it was only a few weeks ago a guy committed suicide on Tiktok but at the same time it's hard to monitor what a child views online.

Snapchat and Tiktok are just as bad there's "no good "SM as far as kids are concerned it was only a few weeks ago a guy committed suicide on Tiktok but at the same time it's hard to monitor what a child views online.
I didn’t mean they are ok, I don’t think kids Alister’s age should be on any of them. Horrific for teens. I just mean I’d be surprised if it was really him on Instagram because my knowledge of teenagers is that they see it as an older person thing.

I think probably the only way to go about it once they have access to the internet is to try and get open conversations going, rather than the one off “internet is dangerous” chat they get in schools once a year.

I didn’t mean they are ok, I don’t think kids Alister’s age should be on any of them. Horrific for teens. I just mean I’d be surprised if it was really him on Instagram because my knowledge of teenagers is that they see it as an older person thing.

I think probably the only way to go about it once they have access to the internet is to try and get open conversations going, rather than the one off “internet is dangerous” chat they get in schools once a year.
I don't know about kids that age not using Insta my teenage son and his friends are never off it and snapchat ,I knew what you were saying I was just adding to it ..Claire bought a book in a charity shop on one of her last vlogs all about talking to your teen about internet safety and she said it was very good so I'd say she's already had words with Alistair about those things ,she was hesitant to give him a phone in the first place if you remember . I'd say that person's comment might have shook her up a bit the thought .

I don't know about kids that age not using Insta my teenage son and his friends are never off it and snapchat ,I knew what you were saying I was just adding to it ..Claire bought a book in a charity shop on one of her last vlogs all about talking to your teen about internet safety and she said it was very good so I'd say she's already had words with Alistair about those things ,she was hesitant to give him a phone in the first place if you remember . I'd say that person's comment might have shook her up a bit the thought .
Id imagine so. Either she’s now panicking about him online or bollocking him for starting an instagram and not telling her 😂

• Haha
jeez maybe it was buttonmoon stalking alistair:eek:😂
Ah but they wouldn’t tell Claire in such a friendly way. They’d be on to social services about how it’s all Claire's fault for being a horrendous human being, and she must be stopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My 11 year old and her mates live on Snapchat and tik tok. They’re all in isolation until next Friday so it keeps them occupied.

Doesn't mean it's safe though, that's what we were discussing all types of pervs are on there

Doesn't mean it's safe though, that's what we were discussing all types of pervs are on there
That’s why you make sure they only have their friends on Snapchat and a private tik tok.
No point in kids being left out when it’s easily monitored. Taking his phone away at 7 is way too early imo

Thats a disgusting libelous thing to say and I would be retracting that statement because that is totally false. Just because someone does not agree with Claire that has nothing to do with her children . Infact that gives a worrying reflection on yourself not anyone else...
I dare you to sue me 🖖🏻 an avatar on a gossip site is sure to make a mint in court 👀

That’s why you make sure they only have their friends on Snapchat and a private tik tok.
No point in kids being left out when it’s easily monitored. Taking his phone away at 7 is way too early imo
I don't think it is easily monitored ,their friends can share inappropriate stuff between the group ....I remember my friends daughter was being bullied from within her friends group via SM it was girls in her class were making fun of her because of her weight and my friend had no idea until her daughter broke down in school over it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Claire is still getting no sleep Myles has regressed again she looks exhausted.

I can see why she feels the way she does and wants to work asap. I’d be bored to tears living in that house.

Reactions: 3
She's running on empty constantly. I don't know how she'll be able to add a job to the mix and still keep on top of everything the way she does, especially if Myles doesn't start sleeping through soon .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.