The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a suspicion which has come from a few things Rugratz has said befor

Sarah from thismamalife

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just a suspicion which has come from a few things Rugratz has said befor

Sarah from thismamalife
I think she's too busy counting calories and doing AD's to worry about Claire or anyone else for that matter..

Reactions: 5
Sarah's a completely different style to Claire ,I don't think anything Claire would have would interest her only the money part 🤷‍♀️

I don't know why but I keep thinking it's Claire's sister. They don't seem to see each other that much, maybe there's a reason why. Or as I originally thought, it's an ex of Graham or someone who thinks they're in love with him. Either way, the hatred rugratz has for her is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
It’s someone that knows them I think, they said the family wasn’t happy when Claire got pregnant and claimed they only rent the house from Graham’s parents.

Reactions: 1
They don’t rent the house from his parents. I think it is owned by the family and they live in it. The Family business own a few properties and rent them to farm workers.

Reactions: 2
They don’t rent the house from his parents. I think it is owned by the family and they live in it. The Family business own a few properties and rent them to farm workers.
I thought it belonged to Grahams grandparents ( not sure ) they owned a property before when Alister was born ,did they not sell that and move to their currant house , I don't know if Grahams parents inherited it from the grandparent's or he did . I can't remember what she said back then and I think she's made those vids private now..

the Farm business (the family) own all the property including where they used to live and where they live now and Claire lives in the bungalow,(Rahman’s dad used to live in this) her mil lives in another one and all the other ones are rented to the workers on their farm.

I’m not a stalker or Claire!!! I have this really annoying ability that means I watch something or hear something and my brain remembers it. She said all this in one of her q and a videos quite early on.

Shes the one constantly whinging and bitching and moaning about everything.. how anyone can sit through an hour of her moaning and whining constantly is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣
yet you love her so much to constantly comment on her? You seem obsessed with her and so bitter? Come on spill? Whaf has she done to you? Or not done? Haha you’ve got like a bunny boiler personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yet you love her so much to constantly comment on her? You seem obsessed with her and so bitter? Come on spill? What has she done to you? Or not done? Haha you’ve got like a bunny boiler personality!
IKR! If @buttonmoon73 has got insider knowledge and thinks she has good reasons to why we should hate Claire too then spill the beans hun. Otherwise you sound like a bitter, jealous twit and should give it up! :D

Reactions: 6
Is the ice cream an undeclared ad or a public service announcement?
coming just after some pretty obvious hashtags and posts about needing new slippers and screenshots practically asking for them it feels a bit much all of a sudden as she’s not usually too bad but is obviously begging for a freebie...

Reactions: 2
Is the ice cream an undeclared ad or a public service announcement?
coming just after some pretty obvious hashtags and posts about needing new slippers and screenshots practically asking for them it feels a bit much all of a sudden as she’s not usually too bad but is obviously begging for a freebie...
Yes I thought this too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.