The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left the baby on his own in the house again to go outside to do this bootcamp , the husband had gone to work she said and the other children were asleep . I genuinely do not think baby safety is on Claires agenda at all. 🙄
I already said on the thread about who would watch him, that's not on leaving him like that the field is a good bit away ...maybe Graham popped back to watch him..

Reactions: 1
She probably took his baby monitor and thought it was ok.
What would happen if that house caught fire with 3 sleeping children ,doesn't bare thinking about . Hopefully Graham came back and she just didn't mention it .

What would happen if that house caught fire with 3 sleeping children ,doesn't bare thinking about . Hopefully Graham came back and she just didn't mention it .
It’s not something I would ever do. I have only just started leaving my soon to be 11 year old for five minutes.

She then had a shower and stated it was good to have time to herself indicating someone was with the kids!

Reactions: 4
She cant make much cash from the bootcamp because I remember her saying she charges 5.00 and currently she can only have so many people, but I suppose 25.00 for an hours work isn't bad depending on how many days a week she does it.

I think she's doing it 5 days a week for this month only and if it's successful she'll keep going she said

Oh, bugger off button moon/rugratz! Because you slag off Claire for absolutely ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she could quite literally commit an actual crime right now and I would defend her! You aren’t helping this thread at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So myles was with Claire at bootcamp this morning so rugratz can stop moaning that he’s been left in the house on his own

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She cant make much cash from the bootcamp because I remember her saying she charges 5.00 and currently she can only have so many people, but I suppose 25.00 for an hours work isn't bad depending on how many days a week she does it.
Long time lurker here 👋 According to her website she does it monday to friday mornings and also does 3 days a week in the evenings too, also offers personal training for £25ph. I'd imagine she makes an ok amount when shes fully booked

Long time lurker here 👋 According to her website she does it monday to friday mornings and also does 3 days a week in the evenings too, also offers personal training for £25ph. I'd imagine she makes an ok amount when shes fully booked
Welcome ! have you sussed out who buttonmoon is yet 😂

• Haha
Welcome ! have you sussed out who buttonmoon is yet 😂
No, I didnt even know who claire was but kept seeing this thread so watched a few of her videos and continued to read here and now I cant leave. Buttonmoon has me hooked 😂

• Haha
So myles was with Claire at bootcamp this morning so rugratz can stop moaning that he’s been left in the house on his own
Now she'll complain that it's boring for poor Myles to have to sit and watch the bootcamp in the warm sunshine. :LOL:

• Haha
From the workouts I've seen her do I wouldn't hire her as a pt unless I could see she had good abs and muscle but I would go bootcamp as looks fun. But if I saw Graham I may not be able to concentrate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Looks like Claire's on a date night the MIL must be looking after Myles for the first time..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.