The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire bought a “reef” I’m surprised ,I thought she’d know the proper term for “ wreath “ as she’s so proper... and some super stretchy and super soft items 😅
Her pronunciation and spelling are atrocious!

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought the same, I’m in my late 30s and still get horrible breakouts so really sympathise with her
Me too 😫 it actually makes me feel slightly better about myself seeing Claire suffers as well (not that I want her to, but always nice to know you’re not the only 30+ yo with teenage skin)

Reactions: 1
Claire always buys Graham practical stuff and he's the same with her . I liked the kids gift hauls i'm sure they'll be pleased

Reactions: 3
Who buys your husband socks for Christmas and jocks lol that's something a nan would buy you
My husband specifically asked for socks this year. I bought him some (why wouldn’t I). We aren’t fancy gift getters, we are very practical as that’s what we like. Personally I would hate to get a handbag, or clothes, or make up or anything like that, but I’m sure many women would love it.

I would think it's more.. who doesnt buy their husband socks and boxers? I'd find it a little weird it my husbands grandma bought him underwear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tier 3 for Claire then .. Im not convinced she even is working because she said shes got 2 weeks off? What retail job gives people 2 weeks off over Christmas even in normal circumstances unless shes furloughed or something already ?
Maybe because she joined so close to Christmas they already had all the Christmas slots covered? Hardly like she has made the whole thing up 🤣

Maybe because she joined so close to Christmas they already had all the Christmas slots covered? Hardly like she has made the whole thing up 🤣
Normally it's the other way round.. staff that had been their longer would have likely already booked time off for Christmas perhaps before she even started! I would have thought she'd have no choice but to work during the school holidays, so think she's very lucky to have the whole two weeks off when she's a new staff member.
Perhaps she's just 'officially' working on the farm!

Tier 3 for Claire then .. Im not convinced she even is working because she said shes got 2 weeks off? What retail job gives people 2 weeks off over Christmas even in normal circumstances unless shes furloughed or something already ?
Do we know it’s retail, it could be for a school so it’s term time only or any job that only wants term time

Normally it's the other way round.. staff that had been their longer would have likely already booked time off for Christmas perhaps before she even started! I would have thought she'd have no choice but to work during the school holidays, so think she's very lucky to have the whole two weeks off when she's a new staff member.
Perhaps she's just 'officially' working on the farm!
Whatever she’s doing she’s able to pick how many hours she works ? Maybe she’s the CEO of Sainsbury’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s just selling Avon? 🤷‍♀️ Still retail 😆 (nothing wrong with being an Avon rep btw)

• Haha
Haaa she wishes. I agree though on her instagram shes been constantly out with Miles shopping every day and not working the days she said she was working shes been off.
Maybe they’ve opened up their own farm shop?

Does anyone know if your childcare bubble is counted as your family bubble ? Claire said they're bubbled with her MIL but she's already bubbled with her dad .

Last edited:
Does anyone know if your childcare bubble is counted as your family bubble ? Claire said they're bubbled with her MIL but she's already bubbled with her dad .
Who the duck knows any more. I honestly can not keep the rules straight, never mind the fact they keep changing them every two seconds!

Reactions: 4
Who the duck knows any more. I honestly can not keep the rules straight, never mind the fact they keep changing them every two seconds!
We’re all fucked anyway it doesn’t matter anymore,there‘s no way back now 😒I suppose they all live on the one piece of land they could count it as a commune 😜

• Haha
There are some independent shops that do close for the festive season, I know of cafes that do too. I doubt she's lied about having a job, that's hilarious 😂

• Haha
She can’t see her MIL and her Dad she can only bubble with one other household. I guess her MIL is her childcare and that would be allowed but only the children would be allowed to go in the MIL house .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.