The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t see her MIL and her Dad she can only bubble with one other household. I guess her MIL is her childcare and that would be allowed but only the children would be allowed to go in the MIL house .
I think it's graham takes Myles to and from nursery so I'd guess it's him leaves him at his mums house ?

Reactions: 2
She can’t see her MIL and her Dad she can only bubble with one other household. I guess her MIL is her childcare and that would be allowed but only the children would be allowed to go in the MIL house .
Last few times she’s mentioned it it seems like it only is the kids going to MIL. Maybe that’s how they are getting round it? MIL is childcare so the kids can still see her, and her dad is their bubble?

Yes MIL takes Alistair to school in the mornings I think he just goes out to the car and as we know Claire rarely visits her inlaws.

Yeah I dont think Claire went over much even before Covid she would send the kids off every weekend and just watch them get there safely from her front door.

Reactions: 1
Tier 3 for Claire then .. Im not convinced she even is working because she said shes got 2 weeks off? What retail job gives people 2 weeks off over Christmas even in normal circumstances unless shes furloughed or something already ?
i'm in retail and for us its the quietest time....add into that the fact annual leave HAS to be taken by the end of the year! many of us are on holiday right now, me included!! hope thats ok?? jeez!! you really aren't very clued up on the real world are you?

i'm in retail and for us its the quietest time....add into that the fact annual leave HAS to be taken by the end of the year! many of us are on holiday right now, me included!! hope thats ok?? jeez!! you really aren't very clued up on the real world are you?
Im very jealous I work in retail and busiest time of the year . We aren’t allowed to take holidays in December or January .

• Sad
Yes hedgehog I would love my kids to have been able to do their usual Christmas things with their Gran unfortunately I’m following the rules and my kids are missing out.

Is that even allowed!? If they’ve got a childcare bubble with her surely that should only be used for childcare? Not just for a fun visit whilst Claire is at home? 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don't think it is ...Imagine Claire a rule breaker 👀 who'd have thought it 😂

Shes so predictable .. No Graham home for Christmas Eve so she takes the kids to Moors Valley for the millionth time .. they look so bored of it all .. thats her idea of a good Christmas Eve for the kids when they probably just want to do their own thing not be dragged along on walks with Claire. 🙄
She’s alone with the kids on Christmas Eve so she did what lots of families do and went out for the day. If she had stayed at home you’d have been whinging she didn’t bother doing anything on a special day.

Frig me, have a mulled wine and try and feel some festive spirit.

ETA: not sure what kids you are looking at. The smiling ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Claire's planning to have super big party with the amount of stuffing balls she's made 😂

discipline a kid for a bit of good humoured shouting? you're joking right?? DISCIPLINE her??? christ you sound abusive!

Tier 4 now theyre going into but Claire will still send the kids off to the mother in laws even though shes not working .. what the hell is she doing there on her own when her husbands at work and shes not working god it doesnt take that long to clean up or do the washing. And Violet screaming shut up in the background of that morrisons grocery video - seriously? How about discipline your children instead of messing around doing a ridiculous food haul Claire? 🙄
Going in to tier 4. Which means currently in tier 3. Which means if MIL is their support bubble there is no issue with the kids going to see her until they move in to tier 4. So an invalid complaint.

ETA: according to the gov website you can still meet people in your support bubble in tier 4. So again if MIL is their support bubble it’s totally allowed, and you are making yourself sound ridiculous by implying they are breaking any rules when they aren’t.

discipline a kid for a bit of good humoured shouting? you're joking right?? DISCIPLINE her??? christ you sound abusive!
Maybe Violet was reading some of Rugratz old messages and that caused the screaming of shut up 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Tier 4 now theyre going into but Claire will still send the kids off to the mother in laws even though shes not working .. what the hell is she doing there on her own when her husbands at work and shes not working god it doesnt take that long to clean up or do the washing. And Violet screaming shut up in the background of that morrisons grocery video - seriously? How about discipline your children instead of messing around doing a ridiculous food haul Claire? 🙄
Ha ha ha Are you actually ok? I’m mean what an absolute joke of a post!! Get a life you absolute saddo!
Complaining about her when she’s not even done anything wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going in to tier 4. Which means currently in tier 3. Which means if MIL is their support bubble there is no issue with the kids going to see her until they move in to tier 4. So an invalid complaint.

ETA: according to the gov website you can still meet people in your support bubble in tier 4. So again if MIL is their support bubble it’s totally allowed, and you are making yourself sound ridiculous by implying they are breaking any rules when they aren’t.

Maybe Violet was reading some of Rugratz old messages and that caused the screaming of shut up 🤣
Claire will be super relieved she's still within the rules 😂

• Haha
To me she comes across as someone who doesn't keep up with the news and will break the rules without even knowing it's a rule.

Yeah. I do hate to say this but.... rugratz is correct 🙈 claire is breaking the rules and was even being in tier 2!

Childcare bubbles are for only when the parents are working and shouldn't be used for date nights etc.

Support bubbles should only happen if the family have a baby under 1 or a child with disabilities that need continuous care. Claire has neither. Or support bubbles can be formed where one household is a single person household. And her mother in law isnt a single household, so she cant bubble with her for that reason either..

I by no means have stuck to the rules 100%, for example, my son stayed at his granny's house when it was my 30th birthday, this was before she was allowed into our bubble under the baby under 1 year rule. but think it's unfair to see other people of yt/insta get flack for breaking the rules, when claire is actually breaking them herself.

Of course some influencers are going next level breaking them, which I totally dont agree with.

I do agree though in that she probably doesnt even realise that she is going against the restrictions.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.