The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no excuse for ignorance surrounding the rules this far in. I know they constantly change but a quick glance online tells you all you need to know. It’s everywhere.

Reactions: 1
The thing with Graham mixing would count as his job maybe it's different for farming families as they would be mixing on private land ? ( not sticking up for her but it could be different in that instance ).

I always got the impression his mum was a single household? Happy to be wrong, but I don’t recall her ever mentioning his dad? Which is why I assumed they were a support bubble with her.

I find the English rules very confusing, here we all have the same all the time. Over there it’s tiers and everyone is always moving up and down 🥴

I always got the impression his mum was a single household? Happy to be wrong, but I don’t recall her ever mentioning his dad? Which is why I assumed they were a support bubble with her.

I find the English rules very confusing, here we all have the same all the time. Over there it’s tiers and everyone is always moving up and down 🥴
Yes is agree too, I’m sure his mum is a single person hence why they bubbled with her

Reactions: 2
Tier 4 now theyre going into but Claire will still send the kids off to the mother in laws even though shes not working .. what the hell is she doing there on her own when her husbands at work and shes not working god it doesnt take that long to clean up or do the washing. And Violet screaming shut up in the background of that morrisons grocery video - seriously? How about discipline your children instead of messing around doing a ridiculous food haul Claire? 🙄
Buttonmoon, it’s time for you to have a think now. Both children are at the age where they can competently navigate the internet, especially Alister. Can you imagine the terror these two children will feel to find out that there are ominous figures like you, quietly lurking in society? An adult who is not only obsessed with their family but, to the horror of us all, holds a deranged hatred for their mother. They will feel stalked, unsettled, unsure and frightened by your relentless, unhinged venom toward their family. You are the stuff of a child’s (and an adult’s) nightmare because neither can be sure just where your hatred will end or how close to them you might be.

Please think about your actions. For the sake of the children. Does your heart not break thinking about them reading what you post? How scary that will be for them?

I’ve read reams of threads on here and never have I felt so nervous about someone. What you’re doing isn’t gossiping or having a moan about things. It’s something much, much darker.

Reactions: 9
I watched her Morrisons haul last night. Yes Vi screamed, but you failed to mention the camera cut out, so she'd obviously gone and told them to quieten down.

Reactions: 3
Yeah unless Claire has removed her Dad from her bubble and waited two weeks and then bubbled up again with her MIL she is breaking the rules mixing with her MIL. Private land doesn’t matter . Or we would all do what we wanted in our households.

Yeah unless Claire has removed her Dad from her bubble and waited two weeks and then bubbled up again with her MIL she is breaking the rules mixing with her MIL. Private land doesn’t matter . Or we would all do what we wanted in our households.
I was thinking more along the lines of the farm being run as a business ,like the way fruit pickers etc can all live and work on the farms without SD and can mix inside the each other properties ,remember there were hundreds infected during the summer months by doing just that.

I was thinking more along the lines of the farm being run as a business ,like the way fruit pickers etc can all live and work on the farms without SD and can mix inside the each other properties ,remember there were hundreds infected during the summer months by doing just that.
Yeah maybe but I doubt Claire and the mother in law are on payroll as workers. I’m sure their households are private and not owned by the business either.

Yeah maybe but I doubt Claire and the mother in law are on payroll as workers. I’m sure their households are private and not owned by the business either.
Graham takes a wage from the business and Claire helps out ,there's plenty of ways round it .

I think it’s more likely that she just doesn’t understand the rules. Or why should she even mention that her MIL and her Dad were in her bubble.

I think it’s more likely that she just doesn’t understand the rules. Or why should she even mention that her MIL and her Dad were in her bubble.
Yeah Claire doesn't really seem to bother about much outside of farm life .

I didn't think you could have two bubbles in any tier ? but we don't have the confusion of tiers to contend with.

I wonder will Claire use her keyworker status so the kids can still attend school ? she's not liking the thought of trying to get Alistair to homeschool .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.