The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit behind with her videos but I’ve thought she seemed off too since Myles was born. I wonder if gender disappointment is a factor, as I got the impression she really wanted a girl. I really do hope she’s ok and talks to her doctor if she’s feeling low.

I agree that’s there’s no way Rugratz has kids.

When my daughter was 3 she tried to give her newborn sister one of her Jelly Tots. What a horrible, neglectful mother I was for going to the loo without my newborn twins strapped to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please dont jump on me and think I'm being a dick cause I promise I'm not, claire is reminding me a lot of myself when I had pnd x
It’s a bit tricky with Claire isn’t it, because she’s naturally someone who is a touch melancholic- which is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but she’s definitely not your typical hyper-upbeat-brimming with faux optimism kind of insta in. But therein lies the problem because her natural temperament might hide to others how she’s feeling, if she is feeling low.
I think you’re in a good position to make those observations- you’ve lived through it and will see things that others miss. Do you enjoy her channel etc? Would you want to reach out? The worst she could say is that she’s alright, but if not, it might be a bit of a lifeline for her x

Reactions: 3
I’ve completely stopped watching and following Claire... her videos feel like Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 2
They are getting a bit "samey" but that's the reality for most as a stay at home mum..I think she keeps it real in comparison to other vloggers who hide behind the make up and high heels and pretend it's a breeze...

I had a 7 yr age gap between my 2nd and 3frd daughters and it was such hard work

Reactions: 1
I had a 7 yr age gap between my 2nd and 3frd daughters and it was such hard work
I have a 10 yr between my 2 sons,so practically the same as Claire.. And starting over is hard work, no doubt about it..

Just watched her latest costco haul. What an utter bleep she is!!!!

How the hell does she think it’s okay to pose in her home surrounded by her haul and pause to turn the toliet roll around so you can see it better mid pose is beyond me!🤬🤬😭

Soooooo many people are struggling atm, not only that she also mentions that people are queuing up to park at costco whilst Claire loads up the car with her husband and they then proceed to just SIT in the bleeping car eating god damn bleeping cookies with the baby on her bleeping lap!

I am having to supply 3 homes with food atm for family members who are high risk including my husband and it is bloody hard work!

Get a bleeping grip you absolutely bleeping cunts!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she film it before the influx of mass panic buying?

Just watched some of the Costco haul totally ignorant, people queueing for parking she mentioned about people buying toilet roll so obviously filmed with the shortages going on, they came out loaded up the car, mentioned people were queuing for parking and had a sit in the car with Myles on her knee talking about cookies !!

• Angry
I never used to miss a video but since she got pregnant I have barely watched any at all. If I have they have been skipped through within minutes.

I think her purchases are utterly ridiculous! A hot tub!! You have a hugh pool women, she lives in her own little bubble so detached from the real world. I use to love her videos and now she seems really disrespectfu, silly purchases and even buying gluten free products because there were certain meals she fancied.

• Wow
I think her purchases are utterly ridiculous! A hot tub!! You have a hugh pool women, she lives in her own little bubble so detached from the real world. I use to love her videos and now she seems really disrespectfu, silly purchases and even buying gluten free products because there were certain meals she fancied.
Hey it's her money ! people are entitled to spend as they like !

Reactions: 2
It's not the money, it's the poor delivery key workers that are working to indulge her latest phase. Essential items only!!!

It's not the money, it's the poor delivery key workers that are working to indulge her latest phase. Essential items only!!!
I think they leave them outside do they not ? and as far as I'm aware the DIY and other non essential stores are back up and running!! btw my husband is a key worker and it's keeping us afloat...

I think they leave them outside do they not ? and as far as I'm aware the DIY and other non essential stores are back up and running!! btw my husband is a key worker and it's keeping us afloat...
No they are not back up and running? We are still in lockdown. Plus claire got this hot tub beginning of lockdown! Was like week 1 of it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.