The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they are not back up and running? We are still in lockdown. Plus claire got this hot tub beginning of lockdown! Was like week 1 of it!
As far as I’m aware b&q are open again.
if nobody buys these items delivery drivers make no money. They won’t be furloughed, they won’t be entitled to anything at all. And nowhere has it said you’re to not order these things, it’s only been said you are to GO OUT for essential items only.

Reactions: 3
if nobody buys these items delivery drivers make no money. They won’t be furloughed, they won’t be entitled to anything at all. And nowhere has it said you’re to not order these things, it’s only been said you are to GO OUT for essential items only.

Has the government not said they had no problem with what people bought ,as long as it was within their weekly outing for supplies .They just didn't want people nipping out" willy nilly " for stuff....( and I think it was Graham actually bought it for their anniversary)he collected it ...

Reactions: 2
Has the government not said they had no problem with what people bought ,as long as it was within their weekly outing for supplies .They just didn't want people nipping out" willy nilly " for stuff....( and I think it was Graham actually bought it for their anniversary)he collected it ...
Yes because a police force was saying they were going to start checking shopping or something? So the Gov had to say “hang on a sec, we’ll not be doing that“

I dunno about if Graham collected it or not, I haven’t watched her vlogs lately as I found them dull. I keep up on Instagram with her just

Reactions: 1

That's from today! 😂 claire bought this at the beginning of lockdown...oh I give up 🙈

Yes because a police force was saying they were going to start checking shopping or something? So the Gov had to say “hang on a sec, we’ll not be doing that“

I dunno about if Graham collected it or not, I haven’t watched her vlogs lately as I found them dull. I keep up on Instagram with her just
Yes she's as dull as the rest of us atm 😂 I've missed a few myself ,but I still like her as a person she's more genuine than most of the other influencers. She's not afraid to say if she's had a tit day and it's not all been rosy.I find her not as" fake" shall we say !!

That's from today! 😂 claire bought this at the beginning of lockdown...oh I give up 🙈
No not all B&Q stores have been closed if you check you'll find the Police had to be called to one , their were 60 cars arrived to collect orders ..that was a couple of weeks ago...but we'll have to agree to disagree 🤝

My other point remains. You’re still allowed to buy stuff online and get it delivered. Nowhere does it say not to, and hasn’t since day 1 of lockdown.

Yes she's as dull as the rest of us atm 😂 I've missed a few myself ,but I still like her as a person she's more genuine than most of the other influencers. She's not afraid to say if she's had a tit day and it's not all been rosy.I find her not as" fake" shall we say !!
soeak for yourself, sometimes I sit in a different part of the garden and it is wild excrement! But yes, I find Claire very real as well, that’s why I like her I suppose!

eta: I meant excitement but excrement is more accurate!

• Haha
I think she seems much happier since lockdown started than she did previously

I think she seems much happier since lockdown started than she did previously
I think it's because she's "finding her feet "more now with Miles,It's a big shock to the system having a baby after such a long gap..

I like the real ness of her videos. I used to really like her but have gone off her since she got pregnant as it was all about her pregnancy. It actually makes my tummy flip when she talks about breastfeeding. I feel like that is all she talks about and it makes me want to heave. I fed both my children to over a year but just think she needs to talk more about other family things.

I’m so jealous of Claire. She really has my dream life. All that space and lots of animals. Able to stay at home with her little ones. I’m green with envy watching her videos 😳

Reactions: 6
I’m so jealous of Claire. She really has my dream life. All that space and lots of animals. Able to stay at home with her little ones. I’m green with envy watching her videos 😳
Well we all beg to differ that's what keeps life interesting 😂

Same would be amazing to live where she does, her pool and the wide open space for walks. Apart from the animals don't think I could bring myself to make them wee piggies into sausages 😅

• Heart
Well we all beg to differ that's what keeps life interesting 😂
I’m happy for you to disagree! We’re all different and would like different things in life.

Same would be amazing to live where she does, her pool and the wide open space for walks. Apart from the animals don't think I could bring myself to make them wee piggies into sausages 😅
Aye that’s true. I’m a big fat hypocrite as I eat meat but I do feel guilt over it. If I’d seen the live animal before I don’t think I could eat it

I’m happy for you to disagree! We’re all different and would like different things in life.

Aye that’s true. I’m a big fat hypocrite as I eat meat but I do feel guilt over it. If I’d seen the live animal before I don’t think I could eat it
Well I did say we all beg to differ ! is that not leaving it up to ourselves to make up our own mind...if we agree or not 😂 different strokes for different folks!! but I personally wouldn't mind the pool ;)

The way she speaks really grates one me...she has this annoying habit of saying "this is pretty much my lunch "this is pretty much the recipe" this is pretty much my makeup" the list goes on...no it is your lunch!! It is the recipe!! It is your makeup!! You dont add more or anything after!

Rant over 😉

Im sorry but does anyone else not think that leaving a 7 month old baby in his room alone in the house and going out to the gym to do a non essential workout which does not look close by the house either , very very wrong! 🙄 Even leaving the other 2 alone there is wrong.
she’s going in the garden, presumably watching him on the video baby monitor?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.