The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely someone jealous of Claire. I've always thought it was someone with a thing for Graham.

Reactions: 1
Well if they’re envious of Graham then I’m sorry they don’t have someone similar in their lives. I understand how watching something that you don’t have but long for would be really hard. And you might resent and demonise the person who has what you want.

But better to stop watching and not torture yourself. I hate to think what it would’ve done to my mental health to, say, watch pregnancy or family vlogs before we had successful pregnancies. And I had to stop a friend from binge watching wedding vlogs after her own wedding fell through. Not worth feeling bad watching YouTube and instagram!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he’s had more trips away than me in the past year too, but I’d bet I have significantly more time off work than him and my husband certainly does. We live in a farming community. I don’t know any farmer who takes more than 2 or 3 weeks off a year (absolute maximum).
Same as all the farmer I know. On that week or two off they take each year, they get away with their family. Got to make the most of the little time they have!
You’re not getting what I’m saying... Graham has the flexibility to pop home a handful of times every single day.

You’re not getting what I’m saying... Graham has the flexibility to pop home a handful of times every single day.
I think there are pros and cons to both. My husband is self employed and can do a school run when needed, or pop in for lunch if working close by, or leave off early for a teacher meeting. But...after I had a c section he has 6 days off as when he doesn’t work, no money. We don’t get loads of days off and out as a family during school holidays for the same reason, we can’t go away during summer as that’s his busiest time. So there are good and bad sides of both types of working.

No, you were very eloquent :) I’m pointing out that although he and so many other farmers have the flexibility to pop home through the day, they lack the time off, the sick leave and the set weekly days off the rest of us enjoy. Which I’d personally far prefer over a sandwich at home at lunchtime 😃

In the last vlog....did Claire and Graham really go into the 'gym' together and leave all 3 kids alone in the house?

In the last vlog....did Claire and Graham really go into the 'gym' together and leave all 3 kids alone in the house?
I think this has been brought up before. I have “the fear” so badly my mind would be catastrophising so badly being out of the house without the baby!

I think this has been brought up before. I have “the fear” so badly my mind would be catastrophising so badly being out of the house without the baby!
i too think it was an unwise choice - baby lying on tummy face down in cot and 2 other children all alone in the house god knows what could have happened. I honestly dont know what they were thinking?

i too think it was an unwise choice - baby lying on tummy face down in cot and 2 other children all alone in the house god knows what could have happened. I honestly dont know what they were thinking?
I honestly think that some people just don’t have that fear. Like people putting stuff in cots. I can never understand why their minds don’t see smothering hazards. Granted, it must be nice not to worry as much as I do :) U don’t have little, little children anymore, but god I am always in high alert!

My eldest is close to Violets age so I don’t know if I’d feel different with a child a couple of years older too. Maybe they feel a sense of security in that situation that I don’t have yet?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t leave my 10 year old in the house at night to pop to the home gym.

Not that I have one.

I know it’s been said before but I really noticed today how little she sends the kids for lunch. I mean, I guess it is right for them, but I would send my 4yo that amount. It was the cut in half Rice Krispie square that got me!

She left the baby with her other children and the baby gets injured with a coaster on his head and people think the way she does things is just fine 🙄
She was in the next room, making breakfast did she say? A coaster fell on his head and she called 111. What’s your worry? That one of the older two threw it at him? It sounds like an accident to me. I used to have my youngest with eldest in the next room with me in the kitchen. Did you never do that? Did you always have your baby by your side? Genuine question.

She left the baby with her other children and the baby gets injured with a coaster on his head and people think the way she does things is just fine 🙄
Babies get minority injured all the time especially with big ones in the house. My youngest fell off a sofa once when she was about 6 months (I was right there. She just moved fast!) and I know plenty of similar things. My older kids have dropped things on the baby as well. A coaster is hardly likely to cause huge injury, and she called 111 (which I think is ott personally!) so hardly a neglectful parent. People leave babies in other rooms all the time while they pop out to do something.

Which Rugratz would know if they had any kids.

Reactions: 9
Wrap your kids in layers of bubble wrap cos if Rugrats sees any injury God help you 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Please dont jump on me and think I'm being a dick cause I promise I'm not, claire is reminding me a lot of myself when I had pnd x

Please dont jump on me and think I'm being a dick cause I promise I'm not, claire is reminding me a lot of myself when I had pnd x
I don’t think that’s a negative comment at all. I hope she is ok, and if she does have PND she gets the help she needs. And I hope you are ok too x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s a negative comment at all. I hope she is ok, and if she does have PND she gets the help she needs. And I hope you are ok too x
Thankyou so much. It's hard for me to watch her as it screams it to me but hopefully I'm wrong. Shes lovely and I hope shes okay xx

I’ve wondered if she has this too, she hasn’t been herself since the birth.
It must be so hard to start over with the baby stage after a big gap. My daughter is 10 and I’m certain I would struggle to go back to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve wondered if she has this too, she hasn’t been herself since the birth.
It must be so hard to start over with the baby stage after a big gap. My daughter is 10 and I’m certain I would struggle to go back to it.
I'm glad it wasnt just me then. She seems really lost xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.