The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm mp Rugratz I can bloody tell ya!

39 dislikes on her Costco haul...all Rugratz yea?

I don't look at your accounts I just witness the same bullying coming out of your mouths.

I just can't believe you think it's just one person who isn't keen on her.

Haha who would want their husband coming home smelling of farm dirt lol not me !
Us apparently! We can't dislike we must be in love with Graham. My husband is far better looking and is less than a miserable orange squash drinking bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I'm mp Rugratz I can bloody tell ya!

39 dislikes on her Costco haul...all Rugratz yea?

I don't look at your accounts I just witness the same bullying coming out of your mouths.

I just can't believe you think it's just one person who isn't keen on her.
Nobody thinks just one person isn’t keen on her. But we have witnessed one person viciously attack every thing she does. I don’t give a fiddler’s toss how many people aren’t keen on her. You are lumping yourself in with Rugratz for no reason.

Reactions: 3
So Alister was clearly worried about her taking them to the beach and now hes just suddenly sent back to school and I bet hes all fine with it? She really doesn't care about his feelings its so sad.
Honestly you are a joke. Schools are saying that children should be encouraged to attend so she’s done the right thing. She can always pull him out if he’s finding it difficult!!

Also before buttonmoon pipes up that Claire isn’t doing school runs it’s because it’s probably easier for Graham and her stay with myles and violet. My daughters school have said no siblings to be on pick up and drop off so someone will have to stay with the kids

Reactions: 4
This is so off the subject of claire, this is a covid19 school/government man with the yellow wig argument. Can't we talk about something more relatent...like Claire making box cakes for no reason as she can bake?

Reactions: 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.