The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus!! she loves him and wants to see more of him. she's struggling with lack of sleep!!

i did the same....my husband was in the army so often deployed away and we had 4 children....I WAS EXACTLY LIKE CLAIRE!! so rugratz,did i stoop to new lows also when i had the odd meltdown on him?? did I?? or......heres an alternative.....is it NORMAL!!??

Reactions: 4
jesus!! she loves him and wants to see more of him. she's struggling with lack of sleep!!

i did the same....my husband was in the army so often deployed away and we had 4 children....I WAS EXACTLY LIKE CLAIRE!! so rugratz,did i stoop to new lows also when i had the odd meltdown on him?? did I?? or......heres an alternative.....is it NORMAL!!??
Whoa, that must have been hard having him away. I’m so lucky, my husband is around a lot but I’ve still had a go at him many times for it - I think it’s as much about feeling helpless, and needing support and a rant than anything else sometimes. I would say it’s 100% normal as well!

Reactions: 2
Im sorry but how Claire can stand there and slate Graham when all he does is work hard for the family and does all the school runs and picks up the baby as soon as gets in ... just wow she is stooping to new lows ,im sorry but did she not think about the 2 children she has already before having another baby??
You really dislike her. It's so weird.

Even the most loving wife with the most supportive husband is entitled to moan.

My husband and I both work full time and live for our weekends. I’d hate it if he was out of the house all the time

Reactions: 3
And again, I must dream about her doing the school runs 🤔 Wind your bloody neck in Rugratz ffs!!

Another vote for it being the mother in law here! I’ve been thinking that for a long time. And her disappearing then popping back up because Claire had a go at Graham adds to it . . . .

Another vote for it being the mother in law here! I’ve been thinking that for a long time. And her disappearing then popping back up because Claire had a go at Graham adds to it . . . .
Do her and MIL not get on?

Claire is entitled to complain, it’s not like graham has a 9-5 Monday to Friday job and has all weekend and the evenings at home. He’s at work seven days a week and up and out before 6am most of the time so Claire has no help, not even to just get the kids breakfast ready.

Im sorry but how Claire can stand there and slate Graham when all he does is work hard for the family and does all the school runs and picks up the baby as soon as gets in ... just wow she is stooping to new lows ,im sorry but did she not think about the 2 children she has already before having another baby??
Nope. Sign of a wonderfully stable relationship that she can feel she can ask him for more help and more time at home when the family needs it. She shouldn’t refer to it as moaning or ranting though- it’s just completely normal communication.

This archaic notion that the “woman” shouldn’t bother the “working man” about matters at home is condescending to both the man and the woman! There is nothing more important than family and if there are posters on here living in relationships where they feel they can’t view their partner as completely equal when it comes to all matters family, then perhaps they should reflect more on their own relationship rather than focusing on this particular marriage 🙄

I think it’s mummy mills, she seems the sort.
I reckon she’s definitely on here. Her name has been bought up a few times on threads with regards to her saying things about influencers.
I did follow her for a bit to see what she was about but had to unfollow after a few weeks as not my cup of tea.

Oh and her hubby is a farmer to so you could be on to something 🤣

I reckon she’s definitely on here. Her name has been bought up a few times on threads with regards to her saying things about influencers.
I did follow her for a bit to see what she was about but had to unfollow after a few weeks as not my cup of tea.

Oh and her hubby is a farmer to so you could be on to something 🤣
In her old videos when bryony was a baby she used to have digs that her farmer husband couldn’t just drop stuff and come and help out like other people’s husbands.

Graham leaves the house early but he can pop back for the school run and breakfast.. pop back for lunch... do the school run if needed and he was always home for 5pm.

If my ex was working in London (couple times a week.. the others he could be in Bristol or Edinburgh etc we live in Newcastle) he would be out of the house at 5am and home at midnight.
She doesn’t know how good she’s got it in some aspects.

Reactions: 1
Graham leaves the house early but he can pop back for the school run and breakfast.. pop back for lunch... do the school run if needed and he was always home for 5pm.

If my ex was working in London (couple times a week.. the others he could be in Bristol or Edinburgh etc we live in Newcastle) he would be out of the house at 5am and home at midnight.
She doesn’t know how good she’s got it in some aspects.
I suppose then they’d ask you how many weeks holiday your ex got, if he’s paid for sick leave, if he can take sick leave etc

I suppose then they’d ask you how many weeks holiday your ex got, if he’s paid for sick leave, if he can take sick leave etc
Graham has holidays... More trips away than I’ve had in recent years.

I don’t think Claire is in a good place atm and I can see why. She’s went from floating around as she pleases to being stuck at home with a baby and no mates.

I’m sure he’s had more trips away than me in the past year too, but I’d bet I have significantly more time off work than him and my husband certainly does. We live in a farming community. I don’t know any farmer who takes more than 2 or 3 weeks off a year (absolute maximum).
Same as all the farmer I know. On that week or two off they take each year, they get away with their family. Got to make the most of the little time they have!

Hi all! This is Milly from the account you were talking about above.. Somebody messaged me earlier to say I was being discussed here so I came to have a look. I just wanted to clear up that I am 100% not this ‘rugratz’ person. From the small number of posts I’ve read they sound off their bloody rocker, which I for the most part am not 😂 have a good evening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you serious he works damn hard with very little breaks at all and you condone this condemning of him when he clearly does his best for the children and is hands on dad despite the fact he must be exhausted working those long days and hours.
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying at all...
I have highlighted the fact that farmers have very little time off and when they do that, naturally, they like to go away and spend it with their family.

Does Claire not get on with her MIL then? I've missed that drama as only started watching her recently.

Are you serious he works damn hard with very little breaks at all and you condone this condemning of him when he clearly does his best for the children and is hands on dad despite the fact he must be exhausted working those long days and hours.
Which is exactly what OP was saying ....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone else back on the theory that Rugratz is an ex flame of Graham’s? Or a wannabe flame?! So defensive about how wonderful he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.