The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's an active boy! all 3 of my boys have wrecked shoes towards end of term....clarks are shite quality,claire would do better shopping elsewhere

of course he could just sit on a computer or something instead of tearing around the playground....would that suit better?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol I thought that, how did she let them get that bad? I also think it’s probably not Clark’s fault and maybe alister isn’t looking after them properly, he clearly scuffing them!
He can hardly tiptoe about in them!He’s an active boy, probably running round, playing football and falling over etc at school. School shoes should be made to deal with that.

I agree Clark’s school shoes dont last well, and are over priced. My kids never had a pair last the year and I stopped buying them.

Reactions: 3
ya loon!!! do you really think she sent him in in those shoes??

she is showing the damage not his feet in them ready to go out the door!!!🤣

and before you pounce on it Rugratz....Alastair wearing shorts for school....yes,same as my own son!! so what if they prefer it??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ya loon!!! do you really think she sent him in in those shoes??

she is showing the damage not his feet in them ready to go out the door!!!🤣

and before you pounce on it Rugratz....Alastair wearing shorts for school....yes,same as my own son!! so what if they prefer it??
Jesus since when is scuffed shoes a safety hazard ? :)

Its not about the fact the shoes are poor quality .. its about the fact she lets him
wear those like that, serious safety hazard , no excuse for not rectifying that as soon as possible if he comes out of school go and get a replacement pair if he needs them.

Exactly , instead of moaning and posting on social media how about get your child replacement shoes when it happens instead of letting him go back to school with those ones !
Big safety hazard.... Death By Scuffed Shoe FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Its not about the fact the shoes are poor quality .. its about the fact she lets him
wear those like that, serious safety hazard , no excuse for not rectifying that as soon as possible if he comes out of school go and get a replacement pair if he needs them.

Exactly , instead of moaning and posting on social media how about get your child replacement shoes when it happens instead of letting him go back to school with those ones !
Who said he went to school in those shoes????

Reactions: 3
The way Claire thinks getting her nails done and eyelashes done is a necessity over staying with her baby who refuses a bottle from anyone is beyond me , she really does have serious identity issues 🙄
Are you serious? Mothers are allowed to take time to do things for themselves, no matter what it is. If that’s what she likes to do for her, who cares? And Myles can clearly happily go a few hours between feeds, so why not Leave him? Is she expected to stay glued to his side 24/7 just because she is his mother? Hardly like she is leaving him for days at a time and going to get drunk for the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
rugratz.....claire has NO issues.....zero

you are hilarious, trying to make a problem with everything claire posts. i actually watch her vlogs/stories now and predict to myself what shite you ....yes YOU....will come out with next by twisting something (anything) claire says or does. its like a sport

and i cant be the only one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The way Claire thinks getting her nails done and eyelashes done is a necessity over staying with her baby who refuses a bottle from anyone is beyond me , she really does have serious identity issues 🙄
God forbid a mother takes an hour or so away from her child to spend looking after herself....

Your right every mother should be tied barefoot and pregnant to the kitchen sink 🤔🙄😂😂😂🤡

• Haha
You really are an absolute idiot, your hate towards Claire is insane. I think your just jealous of her to be honest.
She had he lashes done and was gone an hour, she even said in the vlog she’s not getting her nails done as she doesn’t like leaving him!
Get a grip, a mother is allowed to go and leave the child with their other parent!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember the blonde lady that Claire used to hang out with? She had a boy and then a baby girl, they used to vlog in Ikea etc.. I wonder if they fell out?

You really are an absolute idiot, your hate towards Claire is insane. I think your just jealous of her to be honest.
She had he lashes done and was gone an hour, she even said in the vlog she’s not getting her nails done as she doesn’t like leaving him!
Get a grip, a mother is allowed to go and leave the child with their other parent!! 🙄🙄
It obviously knows Clair..maybe even a family member nobody would be that hung up on a total stranger unless their mentally unstable ...So all the mothers that have to go back to work and leave their baby's in nursery etc have identity issues ??? mothers take note if your baby/children are unsettled and needy just go through life looking like Captain Caveman until their 18 I'm sure they'll appreciate it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember the blonde lady that Claire used to hang out with? She had a boy and then a baby girl, they used to vlog in Ikea etc.. I wonder if they fell out?
Sophie? She had a channel called Sophie and lily.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.