The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Claire thinks getting her nails done and eyelashes done is a necessity over staying with her baby who refuses a bottle from anyone is beyond me , she really does have serious identity issues 🙄
BTW I'm far from stupid ! even though you removed your comment it still shows on my alerts :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They still like each other’s things on Instagram so I doubt they have fallen out. They probably just don’t have much time to see each other maybe. Last I saw Sophie had got a job I think so wasn’t a SAHM anymore.

Reactions: 3
I suspected Rugratz was Sophie but I didn’t want to be the one to throw the accusation when I asked if they were still friends lol
Did Rugratz not comment on Claire AND graham being in the home gym at the same time after bedtime? 😂🤣

• Haha
I suspected Rugratz was Sophie but I didn’t want to be the one to throw the accusation when I asked if they were still friends lol
Did Rugratz not comment on Claire AND graham being in the home gym at the same time after bedtime? 😂🤣
Was waiting on her to comment as well ;) funny how everyone suspected the same thing after you asked if they were friends....looks like we're all miss Marples in waiting :)

Was waiting on her to comment as well ;) funny how everyone suspected the same thing after you asked if they were friends....looks like we're all miss Marples in waiting :)
Only coz Rugratz piped straight in that they had fallen out.

Only coz Rugratz piped straight in that they had fallen out.
Well I always suspected it was someone she knew well ,didn't seem normal behaviour for anyone to take such an unhealthy interest in a stranger...but I always got the feeling it was an older person 50+ just by the language used seemed old fashioned....but who knows?

Reactions: 4
Well I always suspected it was someone she knew well ,didn't seem normal behaviour for anyone to take such an unhealthy interest in a stranger...but I always got the feeling it was an older person 50+ just by the language used seemed old fashioned....but who knows?
Some people suspected it was Claire herself at one point lol.

• Haha
claires mother in law is my suspicion. they don't spend time together but the kids go up on a friday.....no pleasantries exchanged, they just go up the lane themselves

thats the impression ive always got anyway.

• Heart
claires mother in law is my suspicion. they don't spend time together but the kids go up on a friday.....no pleasantries exchanged, they just go up the lane themselves

thats the impression ive always got anyway.
Mine to but didn't like to suggest it x

Mine to but didn't like to suggest it x
I def think it's an older person

• Haha
Lurker here but I actually think it's mad how much this rugratz person goes on about Claire and i do think it must be someone she knows. Imagine someone in your life having this much nastiness in them they'll spend so much time and energy complaining about everything you do, especially when the majority of the time it's over something so stupid like Claire getting her eyelashes done, rugratz making out she's left him days on end? 😴 I know there's always lots of debate on here about what these mummy vloggers get right and wrong but as I don't have children sometimes I feel as if it's not really my place to say anything as I don't know what it's like to raise kids. Although I will say I've watched Claire for years and I genuinely think she is a great mum and has a lovely family. X

Reactions: 7
Lurker here but I actually think it's mad how much this rugratz person goes on about Claire and i do think it must be someone she knows. Imagine someone in your life having this much nastiness in them they'll spend so much time and energy complaining about everything you do, especially when the majority of the time it's over something so stupid like Claire getting her eyelashes done, rugratz making out she's left him days on end? 😴 I know there's always lots of debate on here about what these mummy vloggers get right and wrong but as I don't have children sometimes I feel as if it's not really my place to say anything as I don't know what it's like to raise kids. Although I will say I've watched Claire for years and I genuinely think she is a great mum and has a lovely family. X
Not having children doesn’t stop you having a good instinct about what you’re seeing x

Im sorry but how Claire can stand there and slate Graham when all he does is work hard for the family and does all the school runs and picks up the baby as soon as gets in ... just wow she is stooping to new lows ,im sorry but did she not think about the 2 children she has already before having another baby??
What’s been said?

Im sorry but how Claire can stand there and slate Graham when all he does is work hard for the family and does all the school runs and picks up the baby as soon as gets in ... just wow she is stooping to new lows ,im sorry but did she not think about the 2 children she has already before having another baby??
Oh give over. She said she felt bad having a rant at him, but she is allowed to have a bad day, and lots of people take it out on their other half (rightly or wrongly). She even said she is struggling, so not sure how that is “stooping to new lows”.

What’s been said?
She said she had a go at him about not being around enough at weekends, that she is struggling and could really do with the Extra help, and would like him to get some help at the farm so he can be at home more to help with the kids (older two) and have more family time. She also said she felt bad having a go, basically it sounded like she was having a tough weekend feeling spread thin and took it out on him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.