The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you're fun at parties
Party what’s a party?

Following SIDS guidelines is not wrapping up in cotton wool. Neither is sitting a child who could sit up any day on the kitchen worktop unstrapped in a baby bouncer.

It’s sad that she feels lonely. Didn’t one of her close friends have a baby just before her?
yeah it is a bit sad she isn’t the independent woman she was when she had violet. I remember thinking how brave she was taking the kids everywhere herself even on holiday. It’s like she is a different woman. Graham was only taking the kids to school some days and now she is saying he does it everyday. I thought things would have got easier for her as Myles got older but she is still struggling. I hope she is back to old self soon. She is so lucky to have Graham popping in all day long . My husband leave the house at 6 and isn’t back till 6 I just need to get on with it. I wonder what happened to her friend Sophie that she met up with all the time. I think it was Sophie the one whose husband was training to be a doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how big Myles is in her recent videos :oops:
does anyone else think the food portion sizes for Alister and violet are tiny? I’ve got a 15 year old boy who eats more than I do and I’m sure by Alister’s age he was eating almost adult sized portions
I’ve been bothered by this for years 😂 one sausage a couple of chips and two pieces of broccoli is not enough for either of them imo but definitely not Alistair

Reactions: 1
I think they get free reign on the fruit bowl so I don’t think they go hungry but the portions are super tiny .

I couldn't dream of giving such a physically hardworking man 4 slices of pizza for dinner, he must be starving 🤦‍♀️

He’s a grown man , I’m sure if he wanted more, or something else later he would get it .

Reactions: 8
I cant believe she packs Alister off to school with half a sausage roll or half a toastie!

I think I must over feed my 3 year old! He takes a packed lunch to nursery. A typical day for him would be a cheese sandwich using 2 full slices of bread, veg sticks, fruit, crisps and a yoghurt! pretty much what claire is feeding her almost 11 year old 😂

I cant believe she packs Alister off to school with half a sausage roll or half a toastie!

I think I must over feed my 3 year old! He takes a packed lunch to nursery. A typical day for him would be a cheese sandwich using 2 full slices of bread, veg sticks, fruit, crisps and a yoghurt! pretty much what claire is feeding her almost 11 year old 😂
I was thinking the same their portion sizes are so tiny

I’m watching the video now and I just can’t see how they aren’t hungry at school?
half a sausage roll, one carrot, cucumber, celery and pepper stick? At least a whole sausage roll surely

I’m watching the video now and I just can’t see how they aren’t hungry at school?
half a sausage roll, one carrot, cucumber, celery and pepper stick? At least a whole sausage roll surely
I'm not sure what you are talking about.. they had those items plus a banana, yogurt, dairylea dunker and bag of crisps? Seems like quite a bit there.

Reactions: 3
Come on now... you are all going on about the half sausage roll as if it's the only thing they had... it's not.. they had a selection of things...

Reactions: 3
I was really surprised that considering she’s a PT how unhealthy those lunches were sausage roll, toastie, dunkers and crisps!!! Wtf

While I think the amount of food is ok (half a sandwich is small but there is lots more in the packed lunch) I think it would be more substantial if they had a larger sandwich and less of the other processed stuff. Those nature valley bars must be packed full of sugar.

I really like Claire (as you can see from my previous comments) but I will say that her ethos around food seems a little off, not sure if anyone else agrees or whether I’m sensitive to it due to my experiences. But I find she uses a lot of talk of ‘bad‘, ‘naughty’ and then ‘good’ and ‘healthy’ food around the children which I don’t think is a very helpful message to give them. Good she tries to feed them plenty of veggies and good things, I just think the language she uses around food is potentially problematic. Very happy to be told I’m overthinking 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure what you are talking about.. they had those items plus a banana, yogurt, dairylea dunker and bag of crisps? Seems like quite a bit there.
Yeah, but if you think they’re having the crisps for snack break it doesn’t leave a large amount of food, especially for alistar.
had it been me I would have increased the amount of each vegetable. That way they’re filling up on better food then crisps and dunkers 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that’s just my opinion

They do eat a lot of processed meat, which I guess the health implications are easy to ignore if you’re a “farmer”. There’s no reason to only give them half a sandwich each unless you’re being stingy with your bread 😂

lol ....maybe,just maybe Alastair and Violet WANT only half a sausage roll!?? I expect Claire knows them and their preferences better than we do.

Reactions: 4
maybe the kids prefer a range of stuff, lots of bits and pieces, over just one large item (eg whole sandwich or whole sausage roll). But I totally agree it’s a lot of processed stuff, lots of “lunchbox” stuff, designed for ease but not the healthiest.

And I also agree she has a weird relationship with food. But I’ve noticed the same about many vloggers, to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but sending her son to school with disgusting state of shoes like she has posted just now on instagram is a disgrace and I sincerely hope his school has a serious word with her over it!
Lol I thought that, how did she let them get that bad? I also think it’s probably not Clark’s fault and maybe alister isn’t looking after them properly, he clearly scuffing them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.