The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is people watch back old videos the more she’s being talked about it will be brought up I’m surprised No one has commented on it!
The father probably keeps away from watching the videos on purpose. If he did he'd probably file for custody.

Reactions: 2
She clearly knew her nips were out in that video (that forever haunts my mind). I remember thinking the same thing when I initially watched it - because she had put some text or whatever over the video section.

Maybe she was just craving a bit of something something back then, so thought she'd hand it to people on a plate - doubt anyone took her up on the offer though. About 40 years too old for Chris Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She clearly knew her nips were out in that video (that forever haunts my mind). I remember thinking the same thing when I initially watched it - because she had put some text or whatever over the video section.

Maybe she was just craving a bit of something something back then, so thought she'd hand it to people on a plate - doubt anyone took her up on the offer though. About 40 years too old for Chris Ingham.
Well she can pay for it now she’s in the money hahaha
Ouch that was mean lol but still true it’s the only way unless she meets someone that’s visually impaired, nah not even then to be fair the smell of her zeflora perfume would kill it dead that and her boring personality Zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she can pay for it now she’s in the money hahaha
Ouch that was mean lol but still true it’s the only way unless she meets someone that’s visually impaired, nah not even then to be fair the smell of her zeflora perfume would kill it dead that and her boring personality Zzzz
PREDICTION: A portion of the money will be used to get a 20 year old manboy from another country (coincidentally, a country whose nationals have limited access to opportunities and passports that aren't worth the paper they're printed on) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PREDICTION: A portion of the money will be used to get a 20 year old manboy from another country (coincidentally, a country whose nationals have limited access to opportunities and passports that aren't worth the paper they're printed on) ?
Yessss and then she can have a double page spread in the sun about how she was ripped off and how all her money was taken , welll it’s a small price innit for the fame she craves

• Haha
Sorry if it’s been said but did anyone else notice that her channel went from 3k back to 2.7k, what she had when she mysteriously gained a bunch of followers over night ?YouTube did a crack down on bots and I’m thinking she must have bought them. I know she said she thought someone did it to her but who on earth would waste their money buying her followers aside from herself ??‍♀

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been said but did anyone else notice that her channel went from 3k back to 2.7k, what she had when she mysteriously gained a bunch of followers over night ?YouTube did a crack down on bots and I’m thinking she must have bought them. I know she said she thought someone did it to her but who on earth would waste their money buying her followers aside from herself ??‍♀
That time I genuinely think it wasn't her. Buying fake accounts for another YouTube channel is a standard technique trolls use to try and get a channel taken down.

Regardless of the fact that 99% of the criticisms of Wilkes are completely justified, there will always be genuine trolls who revel in drama.

This is why Wilkes is the one who loses when she calls everyone (including her fans who don't 100% behave like sycophantic lackeys) "trolls", because then it becomes like the boy who cried wolf. When a genuine troll does something like that - no one believes her.

Reactions: 8
That time I genuinely think it wasn't her. Buying fake accounts for another YouTube channel is a standard technique trolls use to try and get a channel taken down.

Regardless of the fact that 99% of the criticisms of Wilkes are completely justified, there will always be genuine trolls who revel in drama.

This is why Wilkes is the one who loses when she calls everyone (including her fans who don't 100% behave like sycophantic lackeys) "trolls", because then it becomes like the boy who cried wolf. When a genuine troll does something like that - no one believes her.
Yeah, I can’t stand her arrogance and the way she genuinely tries to shame her ‘fans’. Countless times she’s mentioned names of people who were simply trying to help her. Maybe it’s because she’s so isolated she’s forgotten how to act in a socially acceptable manner, who knows ??‍♀. I guess she’ll learn when she pushes her viewers too far and they stop supporting her. Her head is far too up her arse.

Apparently we are gems or maybe nobody is jealous of you because your not a likeable person

Range Rover...umm is that a two finger salute to the Inghams and their 10 year old one?
No way am I a GEM, I've got my house, car, friends and most importantly all my family around me. I've also got pride and know what I have I've worked hard and brought myself. I don't depend on my ex to provide a roof over my head.

Reactions: 14
Did she get a Range Rover? Are you kidding? I’m just catching up on the vlog now....just exactly who was she mimicking in that voice in tonight’s vlog? She is honestly like a giant adult child

Reactions: 3
Can’t afford to buy herself a house, but can buy a flash Land Rover that she won’t be able to run once her moneys run dry, which at this rate will be soon. Oh yeah Leasa I’m sooooo jealous ??

Reactions: 7
So much has happened with Leasa Wilkes in the last few weeks. But to give you the big new development, she's getting her taxpayer lump sum of £200,000 following what sounds like a very underachieving Police career which enables her to further pursue her lifelong habit of making bad decisions.

Some of the items that have been bought/planned to be bought on the spending binge (with estimated costs):

£400 Apple Watch
£200 worth of Mixtiles
(she's plastered her walls with about 20 of these, apparently costing £9 each)
£50 in dozens of knock off Minkehs, Zoflora, sorting baskets and mass purchases of other 'Hinching' inspired home poisons
£200 Hinch inspired Shark Hoover
£70,000 for a new car
(and not just any new car - a Range Rover!)
£0,000's to redecorate her living room Pink and Grey crushed velvet à la MrsHinch/LucyJessicaCarter/GemmaLouiseMiles/[InsertChavNameHere]
£000's for a hot tub in the back garden so she can continue her on-camera and not-so-accidental exhibitionist nipslips
£0,000's on a planned holiday to Florida
£000's on another holiday to an as of yet undisclosed location in February
£00,000's for Ellie to be home schooled (the father is against it but it sounds like she's trying to wear him down), nothing against home schooling, but with Wilkes in charge and her self confessed 'brain fog' it's a disaster waiting to happen and she could severely negatively affect her daughters life

Sounds like she's going to burn through half of it before Easter.
So now we're down to the 5th item on her shopping list. It's been bought brand new from a place called Merv Hannam - including the leather seats it looks like it was a minimum of £70,000 - the mind truly boggles - that's nearly half the lump sum in the middle of January!

She's saying everyone is jealous - she may be right and some may be jealous, but a significant number of the viewers will have Range Rovers themselves as well as larger houses etc. I don't think the fascination is simply down to people being jealous of her.

I think the reason people are addicted to watching her channel is because it's the ultimate in car crash TV - the cycles of insanity seem to be the quickest for Wilkes compared to the other dysfunctional YouTubers, the ups and downs happen on a daily basis.

I'd love to know what makes her tick and why she seems to be incapable of avoiding the same mistakes over and over again.

She had a golden opportunity to REALLY change her life - instead she's binging on materialistic things that will not make her happy and she will be back to square one much sooner than Easter at this rate.

Even her own fans are telling her to stop and not blow it all, they're telling her to KEEP her money, not waste it and she thinks they're being jealous.

It's a real shame but the cries of destitution and e-begging will resume before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is gem an acronym or something? It’s gone right over my head, not familiar with that one ?

Reactions: 1
Green Eyed Monsters.

The only monster I see is warty Wilkes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought GEM was the new spice girls..weren't they supposed to be coming back with something under GEM but it never transpired for what ever reason, minus a Mel and Victoria hence the acronym!

• Haha
I may be wrong here but surely such a high tech car and fibro is dangerous?
Wilkes has said she gets forgetful, the fog comes over her and she loses touch with what she's doing. Surely all the screens, buttons etc would cause more anxiety and problems.
Fibromyalgia isn't something I've come across often and when I have the service user has been bed ridden so please excuse my ignorance on this illness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.